剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
I never hurt anyone.
世人不这么认为
The world doesn't see it that way.
现在
你想怎么样 汉克
What do you want now, Hank?
电视上怎么还没播
It's not on TV yet.
不会播了
It's not gonna be.
为什么
Why not?
- 因为我放他走了 - 什么
- 'Cause I let him go. - What?
那孩子说不是他
The kid said it wasn't him.
那孩子错了
The kid's wrong.
我也无能为力 证据不足
It's out of my hands. The evidence is circumstantial.
就像你所掌握的有关我的证据
Like what you had on me?
你就像鸡蛋那样容易攻破
You cracked like an egg.
他不是
He wouldn't.
你就是个骗子
You're a fraud.
什么
Excuse me?
你只会保护那些未成年性侵犯
You only protect and serve child rapists.
你想我怎么做
What do you want from me?
严惩该为这件案子负责的人
I want you to punish the right man for the crime.
然后呢
And then what happens?
我和你可以来个游♥行♥
We get a parade, you and me?
再建个以我们命名的雕像
A big statue named after us?
你想要什么
What do you expect?
乌云散去阳光普照
The skies to part and the sun to shine down?
就算你明天能治好癌症
You could cure cancer tomorrow
天空也不会放晴 汉克
and the sun wouldn't shine, Hank.
不会是为了你
Not for you.
从你把车停在公园的那一刻你就完了
You screwed yourself the second you pulled up to that park.
证据确凿 你这一辈子也没法
You set it in stone, and nothing you do
摆脱这个罪名
for the rest of your life will make it go away.
每个人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
只是我们犯的错比别人都严重
We just made bigger ones than most people.
虽然只占百分之四但肯纳贝克的支持率在上升
Only 4% counted, but we're up in Kennebec.
- 牛津那呢 - 下降
- What about Oxford? - Down.
注意富兰克林县 还有波特兰
Watch Franklin County, and Portland, obviously.
我朋友说朗看到选举投票后民♥意♥测验后
My friend over there says Lang broke out the good scotch.
摔碎了一瓶上好的苏格兰威士忌
Yeah, after he saw his exit polling.
那还有个厨师
There's a chef there, too?
对
Yeah.
受训过的特级厨师
Cordon Bleu trained.
州长不想浪费时间 所以我退休了
Governor doesn't mess around. So I get to retire.
我的房♥间会更大吗
Is my room gonna be bigger?
当然
For sure.
那有游泳池 网球场...
There's a pool, tennis court...
等不及了
Can't wait.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mom?
她很忙
She's busy.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在写演讲稿
She's writing her speech.
接受和让步才是关键
Acceptance or concession is the question.
她在楼上吗
Is she upstairs?
她出去透气了
She went to get some air.
那我等会找她
I'll talk to her later, then.
你想出去吗
You want to get out of here?
当然
Yes.
搞定了吗
Did you do it?
很好
Good girl.
简
Jane.
你流太多血了
There's so much blood.
还有骨头的声音
And the sound of the bone.
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 那我应该怎么做
- You got to be kidding me. - What was I supposed to do?
你应该继续
You were supposed to keep cutting.
你昏过去了
You passed out.
那样更好
Even better.
你得完成这件事
You got to finish the job.
切一个手指不行 我出不去
One thumb doesn't do it. It doesn't get me home.
好的
Okay.
切两个 否则白忙活
Double or nothing.
- 开始吧 - 好
- Let's go. - Okay.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
他回来了
He's home.
- 快动手 简 - 来不及了
- Do it now, Jane. - It's too late.
快切
Just do it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
别走
Don't go!
快切
Do it now!
不 不 不 别走 简
No, no, no, no. Don't go, Jane!
现在就切
Do it now!
十年前
你想见我 泰德
You wanted to see me, Ted?
坐下吧
Take a seat.
你收到我留在你收件箱的1120s了吗
You get those 1120s I left in your inbox?
他们通知了你上司
They notify your employer.
哦
Oh.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know what to say here.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
那你是什么 汉克
Well, what are you, Hank?
我不知道
I don't know.
法律上来说我不能开除你
Legally, I'm not allowed to fire you.
我辞职
I quit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是犯了一个很糟糕的错
I made a terrible mistake.
我侄子就是这么大的孩子
My nephew's the same age.
现在
我能进去吗
Uh, may I come in?
请进
All right.
在你搬回来之前
Your mother always used to host bridge club
你妈妈总是举办桥牌聚会
before you moved back home.
我来过一次
I came once.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
冰茶
Uh, iced tea?
只有水
I have water.
也行
Perfect.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我想知道你为什么认为那个男的绑♥架♥了我儿子
I'd like to know why you think that man took my son.
他的确绑♥架♥了你儿子
He did take your son.
为什么这么确信是他
How can you be sure?
十年前他就在这
He was here 10 years ago,
安装橱柜
doing the kitchen cabinets.
这说明不了什么
That doesn't mean anything.
亚当被绑♥架♥的时候他就在那个集♥会♥
He was at the rally the night Adam was taken.
这也不能证明他就是绑匪
Yes, but that still doesn't make someone a kidnapper.
他每天早上七点四十五分到这
Every morning, he got here at 7:45.
第一件事就是卸载
First thing he did was unpack his truck,
一直卸到八点
which kept him out there till 8:00.
八点 亚当正好跑步经过我家门口
At 8:00, Adam ran right past the front of my house.
所以他在观察我儿子
So this man was watching my son.
是的
Yes.
他每天如此
And he watched him like that every day?
这对他来说很容易
It was easy enough to do.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为我也观察你儿子
Because I watched your son, too.
你喝的什么
So, what'd you go with?
蓝莓
Blue raspberry.
菜鸟错误
Rookie mistake.
没想到你周末都是这么过的
I never knew this is what you did on weekends.
你在教堂嘛
Ah, you were in church.
我真后悔错过了
I really regret missing out.
我知道你为什么怪怪的 或者说忧郁还是
I know why you've been weird or depressed or...
随便什么了
whatever.
她不值得的
She's not worth it.
什么
What?
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表