剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
所以别对我的遭遇感到抱歉
So don't feel sorry about what happened to me.
我可对你们的遭遇
I didn't spend a minute feeling sorry
不感到一丝一毫同情
for what happened to you.
咖啡不是以前的价钱了
Price of coffee's not what it used to be.
你为什么不逃跑
Why didn't you run?
我是说 十年时间
I mean, for 10 years,
某个疯子把你锁在地下室里
some crazy dude had you locked up in a basement.
他得每天给你送饭 对吧
He had to bring you food every day, right?
他一定曾经有那么一两次
I mean, he must have messed up
忙乱中忘记锁门
and forgot to lock the door once or twice.
你为什么... 不...
Why... Why didn't you just...
你为什么不第一次找到机会就逃跑
Why didn't you just run the first chance you got?
我跑过
I did.
我第一次找到机会时
I ran.
我就跑了
The first chance I got.
什么时候
When was that?
昨天
Yesterday.
我... 我...
I'm... I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, dude.
我...
I was...
嘿 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
它是怎么进去的
How does it get in there?
什么
What?
这艘船
The ship.
它是怎么进去的
How does it get in there?
如果那不是他呢
What if it's not him?
我知道这听起来很疯狂 也许是很疯狂
I know. I know that sounds crazy, and maybe it is.
但他... 变了 好吗
But he is... different, okay?
从我在医院看到他的第一眼起
From the moment I saw him at the hospital,
他身上就有什么地方不对劲
there's just been something off about him.
他变了
H... he's different.
- 你喝多了吗 - 没有
- Are you drunk? - No, no.
听我说 因为...
Just listen to me, because...
亚当变了 因为他再也不是九岁孩子了
Adam's different because he's not 9 years old anymore,
因为他能吃鸡蛋
because he eats eggs.
还有... 还有那船
Uh, the... the ships!
瓶子里的那种
In the bottles?
他不记得要放倒桅杆
He doesn't remember that you have to collapse the mast.
那是他过去常做的
That's all he did!
那是他过去最关心的 他怎么会忘记呢
It was all he cared about. How could he forget that?
可能是因为经历了十年强♥奸♥和折磨
Maybe it was the decade of rape and torture.
薇拉...
Willa...
他们做了DNA检验 你这个没用的混...
They did a DNA test, you worthless piece of...
够了
That's enough!
你是我儿子...
You are my son...
我也会永远爱你
And I will always love you.
但你... 你是个醉鬼 亲爱的
But you... are a drunk, honey.
总给你收拾烂摊子是我的错
And it's my fault for cleaning up after you.
但... 你只是个醉鬼
But... you are just a drunk.
妈...
Mom...
你是个醉鬼 你脑子不清楚
Yeah, you're a drunk, and you are confused.
所以 再也不要说出刚才那种话
So don't ever, ever say anything like that again.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
亲爱的 你能否帮我上拉一下日程
Honey, can you pull up the calendar for me?
龙在做什么 亚当
And what was the dragon doing, Adam?
那个人压在我身上...
The man lied on top of me...
那条龙 门在哪里
The dragon. Where was the door?
门在天花板上
It was up on the ceiling.
他的皮肤像砂砾一样
His skin looks like gravel.
脸上坑坑洼洼
He has holes in his face.
那条龙在干什么 亚当
What was the dragon doing, Adam?
天啊
Holy crap.
一条红色的龙
A red dragon.
它在喷火 正对着我
He was breathing fire. Right at me.
十年前
现在
落日余晖映在北部山脉上
It's the sunset hitting the northern mountain range,
山脉
才变成了红色
turning it red.
这就是我们要找的那条红色的龙
That's our red dragon,
因为它会喷火
and for it to breathe fire,
所以后面应该有一所炼油厂
oil refinery right behind it.
炼油厂
所以那家伙的屋子在树林里
So the guy's cabin in the woods...
从小屋的角度看
Well, from the cabin,
那条龙看起来能从头部喷火
for it to seem like it was breathing smoke from the head,
红色的龙
那么小屋可能会在从这到那的任何地方
it could be anywhere from here down to here,
根据晴天的可视范围
and given line of sight on a clear day,
范围可能往后退四英里
it might go back four miles.
树林
木屋
少有人烟的深林是绝佳的掩护
So all deep woods, hardly populated, perfect cover.
这就是我们的搜索范围
This is our search area.
组织一支队伍 马上行动
Get a team together and let's move.
明白
Got it.
我不应该把这些照片取下来的
I never should have taken these down.
我放弃了
I gave up.
我们其实都放弃了
Well, we all did.
可我不仅放弃了他
But I gave up on more than just him.
我不会竞选了
I won't run.
我不需要成为一名州长
I don't need to be governor.
天哪
Oh, god.
太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
别这样 我不知道他在那
Well, come on, I didn't know he was there.
拜托
Oh, please. Come on.
你有第六感
You... you got a sixth sense.
这不公平
Don't... That's not fair!
我懂了 亚当帮你搞定了市议会
Hey, I-I get it. Adam won you City Council.
为什么不借机做州长呢 甚至竞选总统
Why not governor this time around? Even president.
市长家庭大团圆 多棒的新闻
"Mayor puts family back together"? It's gold!
好像你从来没做过同样的事似的
Like you didn't do the same thing.
你根本就不是为了写书 约翰
You didn't write a book, John.
这是你精心策划的逃跑计划
You hatched an escape plan.
你以为我就想去旅行吗
Do you think I wanted to be on tour?
提着箱子四处跑
Living out of suitcases?
在酒店里吃槽糕事物
Eating crap hotel food?
我不知道
I don't know.
至少你做这件事的时候不孤独
It's a good thing you weren't too lonely doing it.
哦 亲爱的 亲爱的 拜托 拜托
Oh, honey. Honey, please, please.
不管你现在要去哪 我只是
Wherever you're going right now, I'm just...
我求你别去
I am asking you not to.
你能直接拿一瓶吗
Can you just bring the bottle?
求你了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
留个电♥话♥吧
Let me... let me get your number.
你是聋还是傻
Are you deaf and dumb?
- 我说了我有伴 - 是吗
- I told you I'm with someone. - Yeah?
谁
Who?
他
Him.
你根本就没跟那家伙说过话
You haven't even talked to that guy.
得了吧 大哥
Come on, man.
我们本来就不怎么说话的
We don't do a lot of talking.
闭嘴
Shut up.
没办法的办法 抱歉
Desperate times. Sorry.
没关系 我很乐意帮忙
Uh, no. I am happy to help.
天哪
Oh, my god.
丹尼 你没认出来我吗
Danny, you don't recognize me?
我认识你吗
Should I?
布瑞妮·克鲁兹 高中
Bridey Cruz. High school.
对 当然认识
Yeah, uh, of course.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我看到新闻了
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表