剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
That's a good boy.
还没找出什么
Nothing yet.
这人把一个小孩关在地下室里
How does a man keep a child underground
他的房♥子里怎么可能没有任何迹象
and have nothing in his house to show for it?
他是个受人尊敬的房♥主
He's a respectable homeowner.
就没有什么儿童色情片之类的东西吗
Give me kiddy porn or something.
这人倒是很喜欢玩糖果粉碎传奇
Plays a lot of "Candy Crush."
怎么啦 狗狗
What's wrong, boy?
看这里 狗狗 来
Here, boy. Come on.
来捡球
Get the ball.
来捡这个球
Get the ball.
来呀
Come on.
这里有铁丝网
There's an electric fence here.
要是他过去会被电
It shocks him if he crosses it.
所以呢
So?
一般都是阻止狗跑出来
So it usually stops the dog from getting out,
而不是进去
not from getting in.
他在保护什么东西
What's he trying to protect there?
一些他不想被别人发现的东西
Something he doesn't want dug up.
谢谢你的冰沙
Thanks for the slushie.
不客气
You're welcome.
我妈不让我喝这个
Mom doesn't let me have it.
你没有糖尿病吧
You're not a diabetic, are you?
我喜欢你的车
I like your car.
我喜欢你的房♥子
I like your house.
你该进去了
You should go on inside.
什么
What?
去吧 下车
Go on. Get out of the car.
我 我开不了门
I-I can't.
快点下车
Just get out of the car.
我出不去
I can't!
快一点 下车
Get out of the car!
回来啦
Hello.
我取消了你今天余下的行程
I canceled the rest of your day.
如果你明天不打算
If you're not planning
去致辞
on giving an acceptance speech tomorrow...
我会去的
I'll give the speech.
你看起来像清扫烟囱的工人
You look like a chimney sweep.
我会去洗澡的
I'll shower.
你刚到哪儿去了
Where have you been?
大概是什么燃油隧♥道♥还是什么燃料库
I guess it's called an oil tunnel or a bunker.
我也不知道
I don't know.
反正那地方连个名字都不该有
It's not a place that deserves a name.
你去那里了
That's where you went?
你也该去看看
You should see it, too.
为什么
Why?
十年以来
For 10 years,
他就像个动物一样被关在脏兮兮的笼子里
he was kept in a dirty cage like an animal.
即使没了人样也不是他的错
It's not his fault if he became one.
好
Okay.
嗯
Okay.
他现在在哪儿
So where is he?
他走了
He's gone.
- 那人被抓到了 - 什么
- They got your guy. - What?
就是你告诉她的那人
The guy you told her about.
那 那挺好
Oh, g-good.
是不错 你是对的
Yeah. You were right, so...
你来干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我想我们可以借此庆祝一下
Well, I thought we could throw one back together to celebrate.
你要个杯子吗
Do you want a glass?
本来以为我会有不一样的感觉
I thought it'd feel different.
关于什么
What?
抓到那人啊
Catching him.
干杯
Cheers.
所以那人 他长什么样
So, what was he like?
尾巴又长又尖 还拿着杈子的恶魔模样吗
Long, pointy tail, carried a pitchfork.
怎么会有人这样夺走一个孩子的人生
How do you take a kid, an innocent child,
孩子是无辜的
his whole life ahead of him?
什么样的怪物会做出这种事情
What kind of a monster does that?
你问我吗 约翰
You're asking me, John?
没有 没
No. No.
是啊
Yeah.
大概 就是
It's just...
欲望吧
desire.
就是你明知道你不该有
That you know you shouldn't have.
但是还是想要
But you want it anyway.
就像巧克力
Chocolate.
威士忌
Whiskey.
但 囚禁一个孩子和吃巧克力棒不是一个概念
Yeah, but taking a kid is not like eating a Hershey bar.
你从没有过这种强烈的冲动吗
You've never had an urge?
这样的没有
Not like that, no.
那她呢
What about her?
- 什么啊 - 那个警探
- What? - The detective.
你明明不该这样做 但你还是做了
You shouldn't have done that, but you did it.
你是在拿我比作...
Are you trying to compare me to...
我只是在说渴望一些我们不该有的东西
I'm just talking about wanting what we shouldn't want.
- 但 那是不一样的 - 有什么不一样
- Well, that's different. - Why?
她是个成年人
She's a consenting adult.
行
Okay.
那你有没有遇到过你想上
Have you ever wanted to have sex with a woman
但不让你上的女人
that didn't want to have sex with you?
那是强♥奸♥
That's rape.
对啊
Yes.
- 那是不对的 - 是
- That's wrong. - Yes.
我绝不会这样做的
I'd never do it.
我也不会
Neither would I.
魔鬼的实质不是欲望
Wanting it doesn't make you the monster.
而是剥夺
Taking it does.
故事写好放我桌上了吗
Is the story on my desk?
你做的那些调查也都在吗
All the research, too, right?
全部都齐了
Everything I got.
好
Good.
- 格斯 - 怎么了
- Gus. - Yeah.
你早该给我一个署名
You should have given me a byline sooner.
妈
Mom.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing?!
我想要搭个便车
Trying to hitch a ride.
不知道有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that is?
知道
Yeah.
回家吧
Come home.
好
Okay.
等一下
Wait.
等什么
What?
我做了一件事
I did something.
请再来两杯
Two more, please.
再来
Um, again.
来一杯鸡尾酒吧
This time, something that takes mixing.
你说对了
You were right.
我本来要告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
好吧 没有
No, I wasn't.
至少让你回家了
It brought you back home. There's that.
你让我抽一下吧
Can you just give me a rope burn?
上次我把你擎天柱模型弄坏的时候
When I broke your Optimus Prime,
你把我抽得皮肤红了好几天
you gave me one that was red for days.
你说 "闭上你的眼睛 把袖子卷起来"
You said, "Close your eyes and roll up your sleeve."
我那时候真是蠢
And... And I was so dumb
我还以为你会给我个贴纸之类的呢
I thought you were gonna give me a sticker or something.
不过至少那之后我们重归于好了
But at least it made it okay again.
我爱你
I love you.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
这么晚把你叫过来真不好意思
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表