剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
You really are.
高质量的木工制品
Quality Woodworks!
过来看看
Come on over.
欢迎来到2016年度
Welcome to the first gubernatorial debate
州长候选人辩论赛
of the 2016 election.
这里是从奥古斯塔表演艺术中心发来的直播
Coming live to you from the Augusta Performing Arts Center.
四年之前 缅因州处于危机当中
Four years ago, the state of Maine was in a state of crisis.
但是我卷起了袖子 开始工作
But I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.
在我任期内 我平衡了预算
During my tenure, I balanced the budget,
将我们从可怕的经济衰退中救出来
pulled us out of a terrible recession,
减少学校班级的人数
reduced class size in schools.
我们取得了很大的进展
We have come a long way.
但是我们还有很长的路要走
But we still have a long way to go.
沃伦市场 请做开场陈述
Mayor Warren, your opening statement?
你有一分钟的时间
You'll have one minute.
我这么说有些冒险
Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我完全同意朗州长所说的
and say I completely agree with Governor Lang
最后一部分
on that last part.
辩论结束了吗 我可以把高跟鞋脱掉吗
Is the debate over? Can I take off these heels yet?
他是对的
Uh, he's right.
我们确实需要做得更好
We do have to do better,
但是在他的领导下 我们做不到
but we can't do it under his leadership.
四年是很长的一段时间 州长先生
Four years is a long road, Governor.
我明白
I get it.
但是你在方向盘后睡着了
But you've fallen asleep at the wheel,
善良的美国家庭在挣扎
and good American families are struggling.
他们很痛苦
They are hurting.
当他们痛苦时 我们感同身受
And when they hurt, we all do.
强烈的家庭价值观是我们今晚
Strong family values are the foundation
所谈论的一切话题的基础
of everything we're talking about tonight.
我知道如果没有父母灌输给我的价值观
I know I would not be standing here
现在我就不会站在这里
if it weren't for the values my parents instilled in me,
我希望我为我的子女
and I can only hope that I have done the same
做相同的事情
for my own children.
我知道我不是唯一对我们的民选领袖
I know that I am not the only mother out there
感到厌倦的母亲
who is sick and tired of our elected leaders
他让保护家庭变得更加艰难
making it harder for me to protect my family.
还剩十秒 沃伦市长
10 seconds, Mayor Warren.
让保护孩子的安全变得更加艰难
Making it harder for us to keep our children safe,
提供给他们...
to provide them with, uh...
好了 亚瑟先生
All right, Mr. Asher.
在这里签名 就可以了
Just sign here, and you're all set.
- 开始了 - 啊
- Here we go. - Ah.
那是你的邻居 对吗 那个市长
That's your neighbor, right? The mayor?
- 是的 - 走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
你投票给谁
Who you voting for?
另外那个家伙
The other guy.
让我们谈谈在她的城市犯罪状况
And let's talk about how crime in her own city
- 事实上增加了18% - 谢谢
- has actually increased 18%... - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 在她的治理下
- Thank you. - ...under her leadership.
是的 因为我把警♥察♥部门的预算提高了两倍
Yes, because I tripled the budget of our police force.
所以他们逮捕了更多的罪犯
So they're arresting more offenders,
结果就是 在我的城市居住更加安全
and the result is, my city is a safer place to live.
意大利辣香肠和菠萝
Pepperoni pineapple.
谢谢
Thanks.
归根结底... 你只关注一个议题
Bottom line...You're a one issue candidate.
你的儿子被绑♥架♥了
Your son was kidnapped.
是发生在你身上的悲剧
A terrible thing happened to you.
但何时这件事使你更有资格做州长呢
But since when does that qualify you to govern a state?
那些经历过悲剧的人应当得到我们的同情
People who have experienced tragedy deserve our sympathy.
应当得到理解
They deserve our understanding.
但是不应当自然而然地得到我们的选票
But they do not automatically deserve our votes.
我理解你
You have my understanding.
我同情你
You have my sympathy.
但是你没有这份工作的经验
But what you do not have is the experience to do my job.
恕我直言 我认为这是一种伤害
In all due respect, I think it's a real disservice
对于其他那些经历过失去的人
to all those other people out there who've experienced loss
你把你的儿子当成这场竞选活动的政♥治♥道具
to use your son as a political prop in this campaign.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
你...你不要再说了
Y-Y-You can just stop right there.
所有的悲剧都能为你所用 克莱尔
You have not met a tragedy you couldn't use, Claire.
你的儿子被夺走了 你竞选市长
Your son was taken, you ran for mayor.
儿子回来了 现在你要我们选你做州长
You got him back, and now you want us to make you governor.
事先说明 州长先生 我的儿子并没有回来
To be clear, Governor, I did not get my son back.
他说他是我的儿子
He says he is.
整个世界都认为他是 血液检测也证实了
The world believes he is. A blood test proved he is.
但是他不是我的儿子
But he's not my son.
我儿子八岁时被拐走了
My son was taken at 8 years old.
那时他还是个小男孩
He was a little boy
热爱海洋 棒球 他的家人
who loved the ocean, baseball, his family.
但那个男孩现在走了
That boy is gone.
他永远不会回来了
He is never coming back.
现在一个陌生人占据了他的位子
There is a stranger in his place that I don't know at all,
不知为何 我不得不学着接受这一切
and somehow, I have to learn to accept that.
我希望我能
I hope I can.
而且... 你说得对 州长先生
And... and you are right, Governor...
我的政♥治♥生涯被我的个人经历所塑造
My political career has been shaped by my experiences,
正如你的生涯被你高贵的姓氏塑造
while yours has been shaped by a fancy last name
名字印在州议会的大厦上的雕塑上
on some statues in the State House.
我们站在这里 假装我们在争论...
We stand here, and we pretend that we are debating...
...投票给我 因为我是...
...vote for me because I was a...
我希望人们投票给我
I want people to vote for me
因为我是一个当政的女人
because I am a woman in power
曾经亲眼见过歧视
who has seen discrimination firsthand.
是的 我希望人们投票给我
And, yes, I want people to vote for me
因为我的儿子从我身边被夺走
because my son was taken from us.
那意味着在我会尽我所能
That means everything in my power
制定法律以守护我们的安全
to enact laws to keep us safe.
很自然 你不愿意承认
It makes sense that you wouldn't want to acknowledge
我们的经历使得我们成为怎样的人 州长先生
that our experiences make us who we are, Governor,
因为你花了四年的时间
because you've spent the last four years
穿着昂贵的西装坐在大厦里
in a expensive suit sitting in a mansion,
俯视着那些有着现实问题的人
looking down on people with actual problems,
这些问题是你的政策带来的
which your policies have handed us.
但是我们知道我们是谁
But we know who you are,
我认为我们做好改变的准备了
and I think we're ready for a change.
下一个问题
Next question.
嗨 本
Hey, Ben.
是时候谈一谈了
Time to have a talk.
全场一片寂静
The room was dead silent,
本该接受媒体采访的人们
and then the people who are supposed to tell the media
他们无话可说
had nothing to say.
那就说明你完胜他了
That should tell you... you creamed him.
他彻底败了
You... you wiped the floor with him. Oh.
你把他说得想哭着找妈妈
You made him cry for his mommy.
我都替他感到难过了
You actually had me feeling sorry for him.
让她别说了行不行
Would you please make her stop?
就像第24届超级碗旧金山49人对战野马队
It's like the 49ers versus the Broncos in Super Bowl XXIV.
我都听不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
意思是你赢了
It means you won.
不 我在教育问题上没答好
No, I stumbled on education.
辩论已经结束了
It is over.
我知道 我本来还能在就业增长上给他来个
I know I could have hit him so much harder
狠狠一击
on job growth.
- 我 我... - 你做得很棒
- I I... - You were great.
你真应该和我们一起去的 小家伙
You should have come with us, bud.
我们都很想你
We missed you.
没关系 我在这也都看到了
It's okay. I saw it all from here.
我觉得你在辩论上说得很有道理
I thought it made a lot of sense, what you said.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 就是累了
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表