剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
他不是我们的朋友
He's not our friend!
亚当归来前一周
我们的朋友很快就会来了
Our Friend will be here soon.
他会带你去医院的
He'll take you to the hospital.
告诉我点新鲜事吧
Tell me something new.
亚当归来前三天
手铐
Bracelet.
他在哪
Where is he?
手铐
Bracelet.
钥匙
Key.
他在哪
Where is he?
钥匙
Key.
他不太好
He was in a bad way.
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could.
你一直没吃饭啊
Well, you haven't been eating.
你得吃饭
You need to eat.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我会再给你找个新朋友的
I'll get you a new friend.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
你看起来很苍白
You look pale.
担心你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
我觉得他们没给你吃饭啊
I don't think they're feeding you.
你看着很瘦
You look thin.
我检查过关了
Oh. Am I clean?
因为我一般都会掏个洞放把刀进去
'Cause normally I hollow it out and put a shank in there.
妈
Mom.
如果我在这发生了什么不测
If something happens to me in here,
我想让你知道这不是你的错
I want you to know that it's not your fault.
什么不是我的错
What's not my fault?
我变成这个样子不是你的错
It's not your fault I am the way I am.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
以前是 以后也会是
You always have been, and you always will be.
其他人说的你别信
Don't believe anyone who says different.
好的
Okay.
我们来玩填字游戏吧
Now let's do a puzzle.
我不知道你在家呢
Oh, hey, I didn't know you were home.
是 我找到一份工作
Yeah, I got a job.
太好了 亲爱的
Oh, that's great, honey.
但是那人改主意了 把工作给他侄子了
But the dude changed his mind and gave it to his nephew.
走后门 对吧
Nepotism, right?
我很乐意为了你滥用一下职权
I'm always happy to abuse my power on your behalf.
不不不
Uh, no, no, no.
总会找到工作的
Some... something will come up.
其实
Actually, um...
我倒是有个开♥发♥应用的想法
I do have an idea for an app.
我知道这个
Yeah, and I know it's, like,
现在大家都在做
what everybody's doing right now,
但是如果能找来合适的人编程的话
but if you get the right people together for the coding...
你要多少钱
How much?
不 妈 我不是问你要...
Oh, no, mom, I wasn't asking...
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
大概... 一千就行
Uh, like... a thousand would probably be good.
起步用这么多就行 我算过了
It'd be good for startup, and I've crunched these numbers,
这些钱就是用来
and that's a very specific number...
起步的
for a startup.
这个应用是干吗的
What does the app do?
- 留下来吃晚饭吗 - 嗯
- Going to stay for dinner? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我先去办点事 很快
I just got to run and do something real quick.
晚饭时就回来
And then I'll be back at dinnertime.
爱你
Love you.
带上手铐
Bracelet.
我们已经谈过这事了
Hey, we talked about this.
你得吃饭
You have to eat.
你现在都不吃饭
You're not eating.
你会饿成皮包骨的
You... you're gonna be skin and bones.
你不能永远都这么郁郁寡欢
You can't mope around forever.
我知道你很难过 我也很难过
I know you're sad. I'm sad, too.
这里的砖呢
Where's all the bricks?
在这
Right here!
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
你是薇拉
Are you Willa?
你是谁
Who are you?
本
Ben.
有什么能帮你的 本
Can I help you, Ben?
关于你的兄弟
It's about your brother.
丹尼干了什么
What did Danny do?
不是丹尼
Not Danny.
是亚当
Adam.
亚当已经...
Adam's...
亚当十年前就死了
Adam died 10 years ago.
他上周才死的
He died last week.
请你离开
I need you to leave.
不 求你了 我曾试着帮他的
No, please. I tried to help him!
- 我要叫警♥察♥了 - 等等
- I'm calling the cops. - Wait!
亚当归来前两天
我不明白
I don't understand.
他谈起过你
He talked about you.
你为什么要来这儿
Why did you come here?
我无处可去
I don't have anywhere else to go.
你的家人呢
What about your family?
我没有家人
I don't have one.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你不相信什么
You don't believe what?
一切
All of it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 跟我讲讲亚当的事
Okay, tell me something about Adam.
他在少年联盟打球
He played Little League.
这谁都知道
Anybody would know that.
他所在的球队叫黄蜂队
His team name was the Hornets.
这新闻上都有
That... that picture was all over the news.
你妈妈叫克莱尔 你♥爸♥爸叫约翰
Your mother's name is Claire, and your father's name is John,
- 你哥哥叫丹尼 - 新闻上都有 全都有
- your brother is Danny... - News, news, news!
他最喜欢蓝色
His favorite color is blue.
他最喜欢的变形金刚是威震天
His favorite Transformer is Megatron.
他最喜欢的课是体育 这都不算一门课
His favorite subject is gym, which isn't a subject.
不过他觉得算
He thought that it was.
我们还为这个打过一架
We fought about that.
他总是醒得特别早
He always woke up way too early,
他会把衣服上所有的标签都拆下来
and he cut the tags out of all of his shirts.
有一次在夏令营尿了床
And he was real sorry when he wet the bed
他感到很抱歉
at that summer camp one time.
但他更抱歉的是
But he was the most sorry
他那天抛下你走开了
when he walked away from you that day.
你没丢下他
You didn't walk away from him.
是他丢下了你
He walked away from you.
他一直都想告诉你
He always wished that he could tell you
那不是你的错
that it wasn't your fault.
因为他知道 你会在以后的日子里
Because he knew that, for the rest of your life,
认为那都是自己的错
you would think that it was.
我想着你周日才回来呢
I didn't expect you till Sunday.
在费城待得怎么样
How was Philly?
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
你想穿你的燕尾服么
Do you want to throw on your tux?
我刚刚把它洗干净了
Um, I just had it cleaned.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
又有一场募集♥会♥ 但它真的很重要
It's another fundraiser, but this one's really important.
路上再跟你解释
I'll explain on the way.
我受够这样的生活了
I'm tired of living like this.
- 你就... - 我知道你也受够了
- Just... - I know you are, too.
- 我们去婚姻咨♥询♥ - 我们已经去过了
- We'll go to counseling. - We've done that.
不 这次我们再努力一些
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表