剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
I was buying two boxes at the store.
很长时间了
Every week, for a very long time,
每周购物单上都有两盒
there were two boxes on the grocery list,
但是我们一周吃不掉两盒脆谷乐
but we don't eat two boxes of Cheerios a week,
所以另外一盒去哪了
so where does the other one go?
简
Jane...
脆谷乐去哪了 道格
Where do the Cheerios go, Doug?
你得冷静下 对孩子不好
You have to stay calm. It isn't good for the baby.
老天 孩子
Oh, my God, the baby.
你说过不会再发生了
You said it would never happen again.
你承诺过的
You promised.
然而他来这里说你做了那种事情
And then he came here and he said you did things
我不知道该怎么办
and I didn't know what to do.
我不知道我是否该留下来
I didn't know if I should stay or go.
你怎么可以绑♥架♥那个孩子
How could you take that boy?
你怎么可以 你怎么可以绑♥架♥那个孩子
How could you? How could you take that boy?
你怎么可以 你怎么可以
How could you? How could you?
简 你做了什么
Jane, what did you do?
十年前
我会离开
I'll leave.
我会找个地方住下
I'll find someplace else to stay
直到我重新振作起来
till I get back on my feet.
要来点果汁吗
How about some juice?
你听见我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
我听见了
I heard you.
这些该死的抽屉
Oh, these damn drawers.
他们还是得修一下这个
They still need to fix this.
妈妈
Mom?
别再去公园 别再接近小孩
No more parks, no more kids.
绝对不能再发生
It's never, ever gonna happen again.
我会帮你
I will help you.
我们能做到
We can do this.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
妈妈
Mom?
为什么
Why?
你是我儿子
You're my son.
现在
你要出门吗
Hey, you want to go out?
这里的氛围很恐怖
There is a gothic vibe in here.
别别别 求你了 别留我一个人喝酒
No, no, no. please, please, do not make me drink alone.
- 我从没这么干过 - 我要出门
- I have never done that before. - I would.
我和教堂的朋友已经约好了
I just made plans with a friend from church.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我可以取消的如果
I could cancel if...
没关系 去教堂吧
No, no. Church it up. Church it up.
也许明天我们可以
Uh, but maybe tomorrow we could...
好啊 我就闲在家里
Yeah. I'm... I'm around.
我得走了
I better go.
好的 别让"嘿稣"等太久
Yeah. Don't keep "Heyzus" waiting.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
所以 好消息是
So... the good news
猴子在烘干机里幸存下来了
is monkey survived his spin in the dryer.
坏消息是 可能不是它的最后一次
The bad news... it's probably not gonna be his last.
你有什么需要的吗
You have everything you need?
要来杯水吗
Glass of water?
我很好
I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我们都戴着面具
We all wear a mask.
购买♥♥者请小心
Buyer beware.
你戴得越久
The longer you wear it...
就越难摘下来
...the harder it is to take off.
它能改变你
It changes who you are.
嵌入你的皮肤
It embeds in your skin...
直到再也分不清底下是什么
...until it's impossible to tell what's really underneath.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming by.
我知道有段日子了
I know it's been a while.
随时准备工作
I stand by my work.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表