剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Some of those kids, man, they grew like...
就长了三英寸似的
three inches over the summer.
亚当的朋友 叫什么来着
Adam's little friend, what's his name?
汤米·马西斯
Tommy Mathis.
没错
Yeah.
他一个跑垒机会都没放过
He... He didn't give up a single run.
好了 我们回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
好的
Yeah.
让我在这里待一会儿
Oh, let me just take a minute, here.
黑咖啡 加两块糖 这是你的口味 对吗
Black, two sugars. That's how you take it, right?
我不会对指控作任何评论
I'm not commenting on the charges.
我不是以记者的身份来的
I'm not here as press.
所以我们现在是朋友了吗
Oh, we're friends now?
我们要互相倾诉秘密 还要给对方编头发吗
We're gonna tell secrets and braid each other's hair?
好吧 我是以记者的身份来的
Okay, I am here as press.
现在
准州长的丈夫因袭击罪被捕
Would-be governor's husband arrested for assault?
这不会平息 你需要一个盟友
That's not going away. You need an ally on the inside.
一个你信任的人帮你扭转舆♥论♥
Someone you can trust for a good spin.
所以你就是那个人吗
And that's you?
我很善于扭转舆♥论♥
I give good spin.
证明给我看
Prove it.
约翰·沃伦用棒球棍袭击了一个人
John Warren attacked a man with a baseball bat.
我是说 那可是非常暴♥力♥而可怕的
I mean, come on. That is violent and awful.
但对面住了一个有前科的罪犯
But a convicted offender right across the street.
难道你不会为了保护你的孩子做同样的事情吗
Now, wouldn't you do the same to protect your kids?
他抓到他的现行了吗
Did he catch him in the act?
- 那激怒了... - 柯林 帮我个忙
- Did that provoke... - Colin, do me a favor.
我不要再和你去另一家女同俱乐部了
I'm not going to another lesbian club with you.
我是说 他用棒球棍袭击了...
I mean, he... he hit a defenseless...
一个手无寸铁的人
defenseless man with a baseball bat.
用报社的推特账号♥
Re-tweet anything #papabear
转发所有标签是熊爸爸的推文
and use the paper's twitter handle.
好的
Uh-huh.
...离你家孩子只有一街之隔
...right across the street from your kids.
但是做事得有个度 这可是市长的丈夫
But where do you draw the line? This is the mayor's husband.
我不敢查邮件
I'm scared to check the mail.
他就在外面...
He's out there...
...盯着他
...watching him.
我们需要对这次逮捕作出声明
We need to make some kind of statement about the arrest.
我现在被抨击得很厉害
I'm getting slammed.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
我觉得你应该认罪
I think you should take a plea.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是严重袭击罪
It's aggravated assault.
你要是认罪 只用交罚款
You plead guilty, you get off with a fine
做点社区服务就够了
and community service, it goes away.
你真的在想...
Are you seriously suggesting...
审判会持续好几个月
Trial would go on for months.
这会折磨死我们 还会牵连到妈妈
It would kill us. Mom would be done.
那就随它去...
Yeah, there it is... the campaign.
就算这样
Okay.
亚当怎么办
So, what about Adam?
除了那个可怕的新笔友
He's got to deal with this
你还要让他应对这件麻烦事吗
on top of his new creepy pen pal?
他不能认罪
He's not taking a plea.
我们可能会输掉竞选
It could be the race.
那就随它去吧
Then it's the race.
你去哪了
So, where'd you go?
在你关了警报之后
When you turned the alarm off.
你怎么知道
H... How did you know?
因为不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
我只想知道我通行自♥由♥
I wanted to know I could leave.
有时候...
Sometimes...
我觉得自己好像被囚禁在这
it feels like I can't.
丹尼
D... Danny?
怎么了
Yeah?
我又收到了一张
I got another one.
我们认为嫌疑人
We believe our suspect
正向东海岸进发
is heading straight up the Eastern seaboard.
这些地点每处都要安排探员
I want agents in each of these locations.
根据邮戳
Based on the postmarks,
这家伙于几天前
our friend started his little adventure
自卡纳维拉尔角出发...
a few days ago in Cape Canaveral...
周日或周一经过了基蒂霍克
Passed through Kitty Hawk Sunday or Monday.
据此推断 他要前往自♥由♥女神像
Given all this, we suspect he's headed to Lady Liberty.
我不知道你们怎样
I don't know about you all,
但我了解纽约
but I'm in a New York state of mind.
沿着95号♥公路发布通缉令
Put out APBs wide along 95.
我要这混♥蛋♥的画像贴满各个角落
I want that bastard's face everywhere.
你超速了吗
Were you speeding?
没有
No.
那他们跟来干什么
What do they want?
我不知道
I don't know.
十年前
我不知道该叫谁来
I didn't know who else to call.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
妈妈一定会崩溃的
My mom's gonna freak out.
你有作业要做吗
Hey, you have any homework?
是的
Yeah.
你先回家吧
Go home.
但是...
But...
我看起来像是连醉鬼都处理不了吗
Not like I can't handle a little public intoxication.
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
回去吧
Go ahead.
薇儿
Hey, Will?
他只是心里难受
He's just having a hard time.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
耐心点 迈耶
Patience, Meyer.
医生是怎么说的
What'd the therapist say, by the way?
多做瑜伽 别冲人开枪
To do yoga and not shoot people.
还要试试蜂花粉
Might want to try bee pollen, too.
每个入口都布置了探员吗
You have agents on every entrance?
是的 周边也布置了
Yep. And around the perimeter.
想要登岛只有通过这艘渡船
It's the only ferry to the island.
他一定会经过这儿
He has to come through here.
他到底在哪儿
Where is he?
新车
It's new.
所以没来得及在系统登记
That's why the registration isn't in the system.
知道了
Copy that.
我还没拿到牌照...
And I haven't gotten the plates yet...
- 因为这是新车 - 好吧
- 'Cause the van is new. - Right.
我愿意罚款了事
Again, happy to pay the fine.
这个经销商那里有过几起偷盗记录 所以
Well, we've been having some theft at the dealerships, so...
我没有偷车
I didn't steal a minivan.
缅因州车管所会查明情况的
DMV up in Maine will straighten that all out.
你说想要多一些自♥由♥
You said you wanted more freedom.
可我不会开车
I don't know how to drive.
学学就会
Figure it out.
手放松一点 方向盘不会跑的
Chill out on the wheel. It's not going anywhere.
谁教你的
Who taught you?
# 过来瞧瞧 #
# Come and see #
开车吗
To drive?
是妈妈
That was mom.
# 我在此地见证一切 #
# Where I witness everything #
她那时被吓到了吗
Did she get scared?
是啊
Yeah.
# 我跪倒在地 #
# On my knees #
她开始还假装镇定
She tried to act all cool,
但不久就拼命跺地板
but then she kept stomping on the floor
就像那儿有刹车似的
like there was some kind of brake there.
# 打败它夺回我的灵魂 #
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表