剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
我们正在对比
We're cross-referencing
炼油厂员工的电子雇佣记录
the digital employment records from the oil refinery.
来吧 击个掌
Come on, up top.
你知道我一直想问什么吗
You know what I keep meaning to ask?
档案记载一通911电♥话♥让你进了亚瑟家里
Case file said a 911 call got you into Asher's house.
这就是你没有搜查令也能进去的原因
That's how you got around not having a warrant?
没错 所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以报案人说他们听到从房♥子里传来尖叫声
So the caller said they heard screaming coming from inside.
那里有吗
Was there any?
我到的时候已经没了
Not when I got there.
查到是谁报的案吗
Ever find out who made that call?
没必要 亚瑟交代了
Uh, I didn't have to. A-Asher confessed.
他接受了三十年监禁的认罪协议
He took a 30-year plea.
我猜当你如愿以偿的时候
Well, I guess you don't question it
你从不去质疑它
when you get what you want.
十年前
爸爸
Daddy?
电♥话♥打了吗
Did you do it?
打了
Yeah.
接下来怎么办
So what happens now?
等着
We wait.
接到一通有关骚扰的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Got a 911 call of a disturbance
在白山平台十八号♥
at 18 White Knoll Terrace.
那是汉克·亚瑟家
That's Hank Asher's place.
他们只说有尖叫声从楼上传来
Screaming coming from the upstairs is all they said.
我来处理 请求支援
I'm on it. Send backup.
- 行动 行动 - 安全
- Move, move, move! - Clear!
行动 行动 安全
Go! Go! Clear!
现在
嘿 收到你的信息了
Hey, got your message.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
这里是911 发生什么事了
911. What's your emergency?
从二楼一间卧室
There's some, uh, screaming
传来一些尖叫声
coming from an upstairs bedroom.
我听不清是谁的声音 可能是个孩子
I can't tell who it is... maybe a kid.
好像有人被打了
Someone's being hurt.
请问您打来的号♥码是多少
What number are you calling from?
我不清楚 这是个付费电♥话♥
I can't make it out. It's a pay phone.
先生 您能提供一下地址吗
Do you have an address, sir?
白山平台18号♥
18 White Knoll Terrace.
我正在散步 听到了尖叫声
I was just walking, and I heard it.
你们应该赶快派警♥察♥过来
Y-You need to send the police right now.
您能说一下姓名吗
Can I get your name, sir?
先生
Sir?
你需要进入那间房♥子
You needed to get in that house.
然后你让我进去了
And you got me in.
我以为是他干的 好吗
I thought he did it, okay?
我以为他绑♥架♥了我儿子
I thought he took my son.
于是你陷害了他
And you framed him for it.
我们都知道就是他
Well, we all knew he was the guy.
只是需要证据
It was just a matter of proving it.
内衣抽屉 真是个好办法
The underwear drawer...it was a nice touch.
不太可信 但非常诡异
Little on the nose, but super creepy.
我和你一样 也想抓到他
I wanted to get him, just like you.
你认为我们是一样的吗
Do you think that we're the same?
我曾以为我是对的
I thought what I was doing was right.
而你明知道自己做错了
You knew what you were doing was wrong
你却还是做了
the second that you did it.
你孩子被囚禁在地下室 是我的失职
Your kid in that hellhole...that will always be on me.
但我的错误是你造成的
But it's on me 'cause of you.
再也不要让我看到你
Get out of my sight.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
找他的牙科记录
Looking for his dental records.
什么
What?
别掩饰了 薇拉
Don't try lying, Willa.
他们已经告诉我你把记录拿走了
They already told me that you picked them up.
你需要帮助
You need help.
- 记录在哪 - 我不知道
- Where are they? - I don't know.
妈妈要我把它们拿回来
Mom asked me to pick them up.
- 他的医生想要文件 - 拜托
- His doctors wanted them. - Oh, come on.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你为什么就不能因为他回来而高兴
Why can't you just be happy he's back?
因为他没有回来
Because he's not back.
你还嫌自己制♥造♥的麻烦不够多吗
You really haven't done enough damage here?
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你本应该看着我们的
You should've been watching us.
所以现在这些都是我的错了
Oh, so this is all my fault now?
我当时才十三岁 而你留我自己独自解决
I was 13, and you left me alone to handle it.
小孩子很容易走丢好吗 我很抱歉
Kids get lost, okay? I'm sorry.
不 是别人弄丢了他们
No, people lose them!
他们已经在楼下准备好给你带麦克了
They're ready to mike you downstairs.
请别再把这个搞砸了
Please don't screw this up for us, too.
在过去的十年中 你们经历了每个家庭的噩梦
Past 10 years, you've lived every family's nightmare.
那是你们生命中最糟糕的一天
It's the worst day of your lives.
前一秒你们还开心地在一起
The one moment you're together, happy,
下一秒 你们的儿子 你们的弟弟就不见了
and the next, your son, your brother is gone, vanished.
但不像这个国家的无数其他家庭一样
But unlike countless other families in this country,
你们有个圆♥满♥的结局
you actually got a happy ending.
噩梦结束 夙愿成真
The nightmare became a wish come true.
是的 茱莉亚
It did, Julia. Mm-hmm.
所以我想对于一直关注你们的故事
So, I guess, for all the people who have followed your story
今晚收看我们节目的人们来说
and are watching tonight,
第一个问题肯定是 你们好吗
the obvious first question has to be, how are you?
我们过得不错
We're doing great.
我们真的挺好的 茱莉亚 真的
We really are, Julia. We are.
我们还有很长的路要走
Um, you know, we have a long way to go,
但我相信我们最终会到达的
but I know we'll get there.
亚当 看见你和家人们在一起真好
Adam, it's so nice to see you with your family.
你最近怎么样呢
How are you doing?
回来的感觉怎么样
What's it like to be back?
很好
Good.
我一直坚信他们最终会找到我
I never stopped hoping they would find me.
那么 薇拉 丹尼
And, Willa, Danny,
和你们的弟弟坐在一起感觉怎么样
how is it sitting with your little brother?
你们有想过还有可能吗
Did you ever think this was possible?
我曾经想过 但正如你所说的
I wanted to, but, as you said,
很少有家庭能够像我们这样有个圆♥满♥结局
so few people, uh, have a happy ending like this.
丹尼 你怎么想呢
Danny, what about you?
我以为他已经死了 所以
I thought he was dead, so...
不 我以为我们再也见不到他了
No, I didn't think we'd see him again.
那么现在呢
And now?
感觉就好像他从未离开过
It's like he never left.
我想问问你们 约翰 克莱尔 大多数夫妻
Let me ask you, John, Claire, most marriages
在经历了失去孩子这样的创伤后很难恢复过来
that go through the trauma of losing a child can't recover.
是什么让你们在经历了所有这些后还如此坚强
So what kept you two so strong through all this?
我想就是因为我们紧密的感情
I think it was just our bond, you know?
而且 我们还有两个孩子
Um, and also, we had two other kids,
所以我们需要陪伴他们
so we needed to be there for them.
你说的对
You were right.
真难喝
Tastes like ass.
我们查到了皮卡车主们的名字和地址
We got names and addresses of the Ram truck owners.
所以除非你想继续看这个
So, uh, unless you want to keep watching,
不如一起去抓嫌疑人吧
let's go get our pock-marked man.
现在亚当回来了 你有什么打算吗 克莱尔
And what about now that Adam's back, Claire?
我是说 这是夙愿成真
I mean, again, it's a dream come true.
但与此同时 生活改变
But at the same time, the readjustment
还有公众的关注 媒体 选举
and with the attention, the media, the election,
你是如何应对所有这些的呢
how do you handle all that?
其实这一点都不容易 茱莉亚
Well, it's not easy, Julia.
你知道的 我们...
It's, um... You know, we're...
我们想试着慢慢来
uh, just trying to take it slow.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表