剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
我搞砸了 抱歉
I messed up. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你只是...
You just...
你不能那样看着我
You can't look at me like that.
我是你的姐姐 亚当
I'm your sister, Ad.
我知道
I-I know.
我是你的姐姐
I'm your sister.
我知道
I know.
你曾做过让你无法挽回的事情吗
Have you ever done something you couldn't undo?
主意不错 迈耶
It was a good idea, Meyer,
但你可以再想出几个方案
but you'll have more ideas,
其中一个可以让你抓住他
and one of them will be the one that gets him.
要薄荷糖吗
Mint?
邀请 而不是暗示
An offer, not a hint.
顺便说一下 你错了
You're wrong, by the way.
为什么 你中午吃了洋葱什么的吗
Why? You have onions for lunch or something?
做我们这一行 需要和人面对面
You need to get close to people to do what we do.
如果你不跟人接触 就会缺乏同情心
If you don't connect, you're lacking empathy.
而且... 没有同情心的话
And... without empathy,
侦破案件就如同猜字谜
a case is nothing more than a puzzle to be solved.
- 什么意思 - 案件不是字谜
- So? - So cases are not puzzles.
他们是人
They're people.
他是个人 他会犯错的
He's a person. He will screw up.
那样我们就能抓住他
And that's how we'll get him.
你无法弥补已经做过的事
You can't let go of what you've done,
所以你惩罚自己
so you punish yourself.
反正大多数人都这么做
That's what most of us do, anyway.
天哪 我要摔倒了
Oh, gosh. I'm gonna fall.
我站不稳
I'm too top-heavy.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
- 好的 - 我们快到了
- Okay. - We're almost there.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
惊喜
Surprise.
道格 我们买♥♥不起这个
Oh, Doug! We can't afford this!
- 我卖♥♥了我的卡车 - 你怎么...
- I sold my truck. - How...
然而幸运的一部分人感觉不到内疚...
But a lucky few don't feel the guilt...
是因为他们一开始就没有良知
... because they never had a conscience to begin with.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表