剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
她去办点事 马上就回来
She got pulled into something. She'll be right back.
与此同时 我们不如
In the meantime, how about you and me
给这张清单起个新名字
give the list a new name?
抓住这个混♥蛋♥
什么口味的
What kind? What kind?
所有的都有 宝贝
All of 'em, baby.
千万别带一个孕妇去旅行
Never take a preggo on a road trip.
下一站去哪里
Where to next?
你就等着看好了
You will just have to wait and see.
# 旅行路上 #
# Holiday road #
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
- 因为这是多此一举 - 不 这不是的
- 'Cause it's an extra step. - No, but it's not.
我上班要迟到了 好吗
I was running late for work, okay?
有人要接电♥话♥吗
Someone gonna get that?
十年前
你把它们堆在桌子上
By the time you stack them up on the counter,
你完全可以把它们放进洗碗机里的 约翰
you could just put them in the dishwasher, John.
不过是简单的两步
It's two steps either way.
- 你要去接电♥话♥吗 - 没有来电显示
- Are you gonna get that? - No I.D.
- 天哪 - 你好 我是珍
- Oh, for God's sake. - Hi, this is Jen.
我是少年联盟球队的新领队妈妈
I'm the new team mom for Little League.
我只是挨个打电♥话♥提醒你们
I'm just calling down the roster to remind you all that...
让我看看
Oh, let's see here...
亚当 亚当应该是五点钟来训练场
Adam. Adam should be on the field by 5:00.
等不及要见你了
Can't wait to meet you.
别忘了带你的橘子片
Don't forget your orange slices!
我下次会用洗碗机的
I'll use the dishwasher next time.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
他说你强行闯进他家 肆意破坏房♥子
He says you forced your way in, vandalized his house,
还用你的棒球棍袭击了他
and assaulted him with your baseball bat.
现在
简直不可理喻
Well, that's insane.
我们是有过争吵 但...
We argued, but...
- 吵什么 - 我看到他站在草地上
- About what? - Well, I saw him out on the lawn.
我让他离开 不然我就报♥警♥
I told him to leave or I'd call the cops.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone verify that?
那可是凌晨四点
It was 4:00 a.m.
你们在凌晨四点争吵
You argued at 4:00 a.m.?
我还能说什么呢 没错
What do you want me to say? Yeah.
他住院了 约翰
He's in the hospital, John.
我希望这是我做的
I wish I put him there.
你的手是怎么受伤的
How'd you hurt your hand?
你知道这不是我♥干♥的
You know I didn't do this.
那个恶魔在往我家寄信
This monster is sending mail to my home.
- 我知道 - 而你却到我家指责我...
- I know. - And you come over here accusing me...
发生什么了
What's going on?
你需要联♥系♥律师了
You're gonna need to call a lawyer.
你觉得是沃伦干的吗
You think Warren did it?
他确实很生气
He's angry enough.
所以你觉得是他干的
So you think he did it.
我没说过
I didn't say that.
愤怒让聪明人变得愚蠢
Anger makes smart people stupid.
明信片是从卡纳维拉尔角寄来的 对吗
Postcard's from Cape Canaveral, right?
由于美国完美的邮政系统
Forensics got nothing
取证组没有找到任何证据
thanks to the immaculate U.S. mail system.
要是嫌犯并未在一个地方停留呢
What if our guy's not stopping at one?
要是他想犒劳自己
What if he's treating himself
来一场全程"乖孩子清单"旅行呢
to the whole "good boy list" tour?
就像在说"该死的 你居然逃离了我的地牢"
Like a giant "Screw you for escaping my dungeon"?
愤怒让聪明人变得愚蠢
Anger makes smart people stupid.
问题是 他下个目的地是哪里呢
Question is, where does he go next?
当心 当心
Watch out! Watch out!
我们行程排得很满
We have a whole itinerary.
我都快跟不上了
I can barely keep up.
享受最后的愉快时光吧
Enjoy every last minute.
现在立刻停下来
You stop that right now.
男孩们 一旦拿着枪...
The boys, with the guns...
养男孩很好的
Boys are great.
你不需要那么担心他们
You don't have to worry so much about them.
该出发了 亲爱的 我们还有很多路要赶
Time to hit the road, babe. We got miles to burn.
马上就吃完了
Almost finished.
我想要个假期
I wanted a vacation.
而他却像在赶工作进度
He's on a schedule.
- 你要乖乖待在这里 好吗 - 好的
- You need to stay here, okay? - Yeah.
你的行为很没礼貌
You are being completely inappropriate.
这是公共场合 你懂吗
We're in public. Do you understand me?
今天本来是该奖励你的
This was supposed to be a treat today.
但我要拿走你的枪
But I will take away that gun.
你明白了吗
Understand?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他在和那边的另一名律师沟通
He is talking to another lawyer there.
但整个球棒都是你的指纹
But your prints are all over the bat.
当然了 那可是我的球棒
Well, of course they are. It's mine.
那它是怎么到他家里去的呢
How'd it get in his house?
我不知道
I don't know.
亚瑟因为他没有犯过的罪
Asher sat in jail 10 years
在监狱里待了十年
for a crime he didn't commit.
- 那是我们的错 - 你是说 是我的错
- That's on us. - You mean me.
好吧 是你的错
Fine. You.
他才刚出狱不久
He's out five minutes,
就在自己家里被打得头破血流
he gets his ass kicked in his own home?
你想说什么
What's your point?
我们没有别的嫌疑犯
We have no other suspects.
为什么不逮捕他说的那个人呢
How do we not arrest the guy he says did it?
他为什么要把球棒留在那里
Why would he leave the bat there?
他慌了 他知道自己做出格了
He panicked. He went further than he meant to.
这就是他拒不承认的原因
That's why he's denying it.
那警报系统呢 那里到处都是摄像头
What about the alarm system? There's cameras everywhere.
保安公♥司♥说系统被关掉了
The security company said it was off.
昨晚也出去鬼混了吗
Go out last night, too, champ?
没有
No.
- 有人把警报系统关了 - 反正不是我
- Someone turned the alarm off. - Well, it wasn't me.
没做过什么事
Not doing something
和喝醉了不记得自己做了什么 可不是一回事
and being too drunk to remember it aren't the same thing.
我没喝酒
I'm not drinking.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你打算怎么做 迈耶
What do you want to do here, Meyer?
你因严重袭击
You're being arrested
汉克·亚瑟而被捕了
for the aggravated assault of Hank Asher.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
肯定有人给他们报信了
Someone must have tipped them off.
这对你妻子的竞选有什么影响吗
What does this mean for your wife's campaign?
抱歉各位
Excuse me, folks.
目前我们不会回答任何问题
We won't be answering any questions at this time.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想买♥♥这个蛋糕
Ah. I'd like to order that cake.
好的
Okay.
是为了什么特殊场合吗
Um, is this a special occasion?
非常特殊
Very.
好的 我去拿个包装盒
Okay. I'm just gonna grab a box.
我就在这里吃
I'll eat it here.
好的
Okay.
需要在上面写什么祝福语吗
Um, do you want a message on it?
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
我赢了
十年前
爸爸
Dad?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈在找你
Mom's looking for you.
亚当的球队赢了
Adam's team won.
什么
What?
队里有些孩子 好像刚过了一个夏天
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表