剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Hey.
你想干什么 约翰
What do you want, John?
我想请你一顿晚餐
Uh, I...I'd like to pay for your dinner.
烂主意
Bad idea.
我点了一个油炸鲶鱼
I had the deep-fried whole catfish.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有什么事吗
Is there something else?
是的
Yeah.
我想知道你怎么帮上忙的
I...I...I'd like to know how you helped.
你就不能说句"不用谢"就走吗
Can we just leave it at "You're welcome"?
这十年来 你是我儿子案子的第一个突破口
You're the first break in my son's case in 10 years.
我不想说
So, no.
你认识那个家伙吗
Did you know the guy?
他是...你朋友吗
Was he... your friend?
难道要我相信这全是一个巧合
Well, I'm just supposed to believe it's all a coincidence?
你想相信什么呢
What is it that you'd like to believe?
相信我和一个性侵犯混在一起
That I hang out with the sexual predator society
每个星期一晚上见面
and we meet on Monday evenings
讲故事 打垒球吗
to swap stories and play softball?
真有想法 我自己付账
Thanks for the thought. Could I get a check, please?
不是这样的 你冷静点 我只是
No, will you calm down and just let me...
你今晚为什么想给我买♥♥晚餐 约翰 为什么
Why do you want to buy me dinner, John, tonight? Why?
因为你没有伤害我儿子
Because you didn't hurt my son.
一条鲶鱼真♥他♥妈♥弥补不了什么
One catfish does not make a damn dent.
我羊水破了
My water broke.
什么
What?
我孩子要出生了
I think I'm having the baby.
那个怪物在家吗
Is your monster here?
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he went.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
他几天前把手♥机♥丢了
He threw his phone away days ago.
打911
Then call 911.
不行
I can't.
你得去医院
You need to go to a hospital.
他们会问我的名字
They'll ask my name.
简
Jane.
他们会问我住哪 但是...
They'll ask where I live. But...
你得帮我
You have to help me.
我又不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
好吧
Okay.
但你得去拿钥匙 我尽力帮你
But you got to get the keys, and I'll do my best.
去拿钥匙 简
Get the keys, Jane.
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
简
Oh, Jane.
抱歉 这里事太多了
Sorry about this. There's just a lot going on out there.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
这是我第一次坐在这么尴尬的位子
It's my first time in the hot seat.
- 希望是你最后一次 - 嗯
- Let's hope it's your last. - Yeah.
- 你知道名字了吗 - 是的
- So, do you have a name? - Yes.
是谁
Who is it?
还在调查中
It's an ongoing investigation.
我们认为绑♥架♥了亚当的绑匪
We believe that Adam's kidnapper
可能也带走了克莱门茨特工
may also have taken Agent Clements.
- 我的天 我很抱歉 - 谢谢
- Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
但我有权知道是谁
But I think I have a right to know.
这是我儿子的案件
This is my son we're talking about.
是吗
Is it?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我们还在这装什么呢
We're still pretending here?
这只有我们两个人
It's just us in here now.
如果你在指责我什么
Okay, well, if you're accusing me,
你必须说清楚
I am gonna need you to say it.
如果你知道一些可以帮助
If there's something that you're not telling me
找到克莱门茨特工的信息却不告诉我
that could help us find Agent Clements,
这属于妨碍联邦调查
you're obstructing a federal investigation.
谁住在你家 克莱尔
So who's living in your house, Claire?
我知道不是亚当
Because I know it's not Adam.
这 我 我 抱歉
It's just... I'm... I'm... I'm sorry.
这就像那种嘉年华的游戏
It's... It's like that carnival game.
对了 亚当以前很喜欢玩
Oh, Adam used to love it.
就是一个小人跳出来
You know, the one where the little men keep popping up,
你要把他们打回去
and you have to hit them back down again.
- 打鼹鼠 - 打鼹鼠
- Whac-A-Mole. - Whac-A-Mole.
打鼹鼠 就是这个
Whac-A-Mole. That's it.
你真的是一个很了不起的女人
You are such an amazing woman.
经过那么多失败依然可以振作起来
You keep bouncing back after much failure.
对我而言 我都不知道
For the life of me, I cannot imagine
什么驱使你每天早上起床
what gets you out of bed in the morning.
你把一个无辜的人关了十年
You put the wrong man behind bars for a decade.
你让一个小男孩关在一个危险的地方
You left a little boy locked in a hellhole,
我不管你那些自己妄想出来的理论
and despite all of your delusional theories,
那个混♥蛋♥还逍遥法外
that sick bastard is still running loose out there,
谁知道他又会对另一个孩子做什么
doing God knows what to another child,
现在还有一个联邦特工
now a federal agent,
不知道为什么 你那么相信自己
and somehow, you have convinced yourself
不会又弄砸这一切
that you're not gonna screw it up all over again.
我没什么可失去的
I guess I have nothing to lose.
你会一无所有
You have everything to lose.
即使我知道你说的是什么
Even if I knew what you were talking about...
准确来说 我不知道
and for the record, I do not...
你认为大家会让你在我儿子被绑♥架♥后
do you think that the world would let you
宁愿浪费时间跟我丈夫鬼混
come after my family now,
也不去找我儿子
after you spent your time screwing my husband
然后又来调查我的家人吗
when our son was taken instead of looking for him?
你现在对我毫无信用可言
You have very little credibility left,
所以 继续提出你那些
so please... go ahead and throw
莫须有的理论吧
one more delusional theory on the pile,
因为等我上任州长之后 我会亲自
because after I am governor, I will personally make sure
把你调任为交通管♥理♥员♥
that you can save all of the children that you want
去救下你所有想救的孩子们
as a crossing guard.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许你真能救下一个呢
Maybe you'll finally have success with one.
他在那下面关过不止一个孩子 不是吗
He had more than one boy down there, didn't he?
天哪
God.
当我抓住他的时候 你最好解决好自己的问题
You better have your house in order when I catch him.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
十年前
你好啊 冠军
Hi, champ.
快别说了
Shut up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
邻居该报♥警♥了
Someone's gonna call the cops.
那些警♥察♥我们都认识
We know the cops.
那是什么
What is that?
佳得乐
Gatorade.
能给我喝一口吗
Can I have a sip?
不能
No.
你得让他们缓一缓
You got to give them a break.
两个怪胎
They're freaks.
他们的孩子去世了
Their kid died.
不是吧 你也来这套
No. Really?
我们的生活全毁了
Our lives are screwed.
会好起来的
We'll be fine.
我上网查了
I Googled it.
年轻的时候 情绪更容易恢复
When you're younger, you bounce back.
孩子们的适应能力很强
Kids are plastic.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
好的
Sure.
你从哪得到那个的
Where did you get that?
什么
What?
那手表
The watch.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表