剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
I've decided to stay.
什么
What?
我不是问这个
That's not what I meant.
那你问什么
Oh. What did you mean?
我是问 你家怎么这么多警♥察♥
Why are their cops at your house?
这个嘛...去问你女朋友吧
Well... ask your girlfriend.
她认为她可以抓到他
She thinks she's gonna get him.
她以前还不是这么说
She's thought that before.
不过这次听起来不一样
Yeah, it sounded different this time.
她有告诉你名字吗
Did she give you a name?
没有
No.
汉克·亚瑟和这事有什么关系
What does Hank Asher have to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得去告诉亚当
I should tell Adam.
这是个好消息
It is great news.
确实是
It is.
- 这是正确的事 - 我知道
- It's the right thing. - I know.
- 但是 妈妈 - 我不会和你一起的
- But, Mom... - I am not going to do this with you.
- 妮娜知道他不是亚当 - 那又如何
- Nina knows he's not Adam. - So?
所以一旦她抓到这个人
So if she gets this guy in custody,
这会是她问的第一个问题
it is the first question she'll ask him.
我也很想他们抓到杀我儿子的凶手
I am not going to hope that my son's murderer isn't caught!
我知道
I know. I know.
我们只是要想办法解决这件事 仅此而已
We just have to think of a way to fix it. That's all.
一定有些什么办法的...
There's... there's got to be some...
他不会告诉任何人真♥相♥的
He won't tell anyone the truth.
否则他就等于承认他关了两个孩子在下面
If he did, he'd have to admit that he had two kids down there
而只有一个活着出来
and only one came out alive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
闻起来像沙拉
Smells like a salad bar.
苹果醋吗
Cider vinegar?
可以抗感染
Helps with infection.
你从哪里学到的
Where'd you learn about that?
女童子军
Girl Scouts.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
807小分队
Troop 807.
你集齐所有徽章了吗
You earn all the badges?
我卖♥♥不出去饼干
Couldn't sell the cookies.
简 你不是这样的人
This isn't you, Jane.
你不是个坏人
You're not a monster.
你是好人
You're a good person.
你当时并不知情 对不对
You didn't know, did you?
你当时并不知道他是什么样的人
You had no idea who he was.
你只是想保护他
You were just trying to protect him.
每个人都会为了自己爱的人这样做
It's what anybody would do for someone they love.
十二年前...
There was a boy...
在我们那儿...
...12 years ago...
有个小男孩
where we used to live.
他发誓不是他干的
He swore he didn't do it,
我也就相信他了
and I believed him.
那个男孩叫什么
What was the boy's name?
艾瑞克
Eric.
坏人是不会记名字的
Monsters don't remember names.
女童子军才会
Girl Scouts do.
等我的命令
Wait for my go.
我们需要他活着
We need him alive.
红松市警局
Red Pines P.D.!
我们有权搜查这个房♥屋
We have a warrant to search the premises!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
一切安全
We're all clear.
这里没人 很安全
It's secure. There's no one here.
这有些水
Here's some water.
不要走
Please don't go.
你得弯腰用吸管喝
You'll have to lean over and drink from the straw.
简 别丢下我
Don't leave me, Jane.
我...我不能下来这里
I...I can't be down here.
他不想你来见我是不是
He doesn't want you to talk to me, does he?
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you really are.
我很抱歉
I...I am sorry.
我知道你是个好人
I know you're a good person.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别跟我来这句
Stop saying that!
安全
Clear.
十年前
妈妈
Mom?!
她还在床上
She's in bed.
老妈
Mom!
她还没起来 蠢货
She's in bed, idiot.
- 蠢货 我们要吃东西 - 拜托 伙计们
- We have to eat, idiot. - Oh, come on, guys.
- 什么事 - 该吃晚饭了
- What is it? - Dinnertime.
- 热个炖菜 - 不行
- Heat up a casserole. - Pass.
已经没有了
There aren't any left.
考夫曼家拿了些千层面 在冰箱里
The Kaufmans brought a lasagna. It's in the freezer.
我们已经吃完了
We ate that.
是吗
We did?
- 是啊 两周前就吃完了 - 挺好吃的
- Yeah, like two weeks ago. - It was good.
尝起来和其他"抱歉你孩子死了"的吃的一样
Tasted like every other "Sorry your kid got killed" food.
那你说你想吃什么 我来做
Tell me what you want for dinner, and I will make it.
在床上做吗
From your grief bed?
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?!
我去拿个外卖♥♥单
I'll get a takeout menu.
我是说你们最好从现在开始给我们留钱吃饭
It means you guys better start leaving us cash for dinner,
因为我不想再吃炖菜
because there aren't gonna be any more casseroles
熟食或者小松饼这些东西了
or deli platters or muffin baskets,
因为其他人都继续好好过日子了
'cause everyone else has moved on.
吃泰国菜怎么样
How about Thai?
- 有发现吗 - 可能是些线索
- Anything? - Could be trace evidence.
别弄坏了
I don't want it compromised.
没有纤维和指纹
No fibers or prints.
只有几个钉子和点木屑
A few nails, wood chips.
屋子里也没东西
Well, there's nothing in the house, either.
所以呢
So?
所以没有证据显示
So there's zero evidence
克莱门茨探员曾经来过这里
that Agent Clements was ever on this property.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去遛狗 有意见吗
To walk my dog. That okay?
实验报告一出来就给我
I want the lab report as soon as it's in.
这家伙把一个孩子在地窖里藏了十年
The guy hid a kid in a bunker for 10 years.
他可不笨
He's not an idiot.
和克莱门茨走之前他肯定记得清扫干净
He would know to clean up before he left with Clements.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be sure?
因为我了解那个混♥蛋♥
Because I know the bastard.
像你了解克莱门茨探员一样是吗
Like you know Agent Clements.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他酗酒 妮娜
He's an alcoholic, Nina.
他去年从货车上摔下来 消失了好几天
He fell off the wagon last year and disappeared for days.
他丈夫发现他躲在
His husband found him holed up
大西洋城的一个小旅馆里
in some hotel room in Atlantic City
身边就有把枪和空了的小冰箱
with his gun and an empty minibar.
什么
What?
他早就干过这些了
He's done this before.
有马蹄声...
Hoofbeats...
就必有马
horses.
发生什么了
What happened?
我碰什么什么就坏
Everything I touch breaks.
宝贝
Oh, sweets.
看看你的手
Your hand.
过来
Here.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表