剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
我问的是本
I was asking Ben.
我看着没问题呀
Looks okay to me.
在衬衫下 都很严重了
Under the shirt, it's all gross.
快 拿钥匙
Now! Get the key!
在他的口袋里
It's in his pocket.
快拿他的钥匙
Just get his key!
本 快点 本
Ben, come on! Ben!
本
Ben!
救救我
Help me!
救救我 本
Help me, Ben!
快拿钥匙
The key!
本
Ben!
这
That?
这可不能怪我
That isn't on me.
现在
天哪
Oh, my God.
嗨 小鬼
Hey, Kid.
你收到我的消息了
You got my message.
我们抓到他了吗
Did we get him?
简击中了他然后离开了
Jane shot him and left.
所以我们抓到他了
So we got him.
没有找到沃伦那孩子
Not on the Warren kid.
为什么没有
Why not?
没关系 至少找到你了
It doesn't matter. We got him on you.
我是迈耶警探
Hey, this is Detective Meyer.
我需要后援 救护车
I need back-up, ambulances,
北树林东边的哈丽特湖边上
North Woods eastern edge by Lake Harriet.
迈耶
Meyer.
克莱门茨探员也需要立即就医
Agent Clements needs medical attention immediately, as well.
迈耶 我们没有抓到他
Meyer, we don't have him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不能认出他来
I can't ID him.
我从没有见过他
I never saw him.
什么
What?
他派她来
He sent her.
他总是派她来
He always sent her.
下注 请下赌注
Bets, please. Place your bets.
你在玩什么
What are you playing?
德州拿住
Texas Hold'em.
那是什么
What's that?
扑克
Poker.
你想玩吗
You want to play?
来吧
Come on.
好吧 你有两张牌
All right. So, you get two cards.
你要假定对家已经有了一对牌
And you want to assume that the other guy already has a pair,
但是我们只有A和五
but we've only got an ace high and a five.
所以 不是一对
So, not a pair.
你想加注还是不加
You want to raise or stay?
加注
Raise.
好吧
Ooh. All right.
现在我们有了一对五
So now we got a pair of fives.
我们加注还是不加
So do we want to raise or stay?
加注
Raise.
有胆识
Ballsy.
我喜欢
I like it.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
什么
What?
你那天离开薇拉也没关系
It didn't matter that you walked away from Willa that day.
他认定他想要谁
He knew who he wanted.
换个机会照样会把他带走
He would have just taken him another time.
你...你在...你在说什么
What... What are you... What are you talking about?
带走的他的那个人
The guy who took him.
什么
What?
而且要不是那天我去了游乐场
And if I wasn't at an arcade that day,
他也会把我带走的
he would have just taken me somewhere else, too.
哥们 那天你没去游乐场
Dude, you weren't at the arcade.
你在公园
You were at the park.
不
No.
那是亚当
That was Adam.
我是本
My name is Ben.
赢家产生了
We've got a winner.
妈妈
Mom?
我必须得走了
I have to go now.
不要
No.
我不得不走了
I have to.
不要
No.
请别走
Please don't.
我不能永远待在这
I can't stay here forever.
就一会儿
Just one more minute.
- 妈妈 - 再多待一会儿
- Mom. - Just one more.
我找不到我妈了
I can't find my mother.
什么
What?
她走了
She's gone.
她去了哪
Where'd she go?
丢了东西时为什么人们都要找妈妈
Why do people say that when you say you can't find something?
我也不清楚 这是重点
I don't know. That's the point.
你需要什么 为什么要我来这
What do you need? Why am I here?
那事明天就要报道了
My story's running tomorrow.
什么事
About?
你的弟弟不是你真正的弟弟
Your brother not being your brother?
怎么又兜回来了
How are we back here again?
因为我找到他的妈妈了
Because I found his mother.
她在一个公路边的餐馆工作 她叫莎莉
She works at a truck stop. Her name is Sally.
你告诉她本的事了吗
Did you tell her about Ben?
还没有
Not yet.
你要钱吗
Do you want money?
不要
No.
你要什么
What do you want?
一个解释
A comment.
真是荒谬
This is absolute nonsense.
小报新闻就是如此险恶
This is tabloid journalism at its worst.
把时间恰好控制在选举之后
And timed right after an election,
很明显 记者的目的只是污蔑
it's clear the reporter's goal is only to malign
重伤一个已经处于极端痛苦中的家庭
and further hurt a family already in unspeakable pain.
你说完了吗
That's it?
没 还没完
No, I'm not done.
你会有十五分钟
You'll get your 15 minutes.
帮你化妆造型
They'll do your hair and makeup
让你在CNN和"早安美国"节目露面
for CNN and "Good Morning America"
他们会给你免费的瓶装水
and they'll give you free bottled water,
这个 你可以多拿点
which you should load up,
然后在这一周里
and for one week,
他们会让你觉得自己很瞩目很漂亮
they will make you feel very special and very pretty.
接着 就没有下文了 因为单单一个故事
And then it'll be over because one story
不能让你成为一个真正的记者
doesn't turn you into a legitimate journalist.
也不会成就多大的事业
It doesn't build a career.
一个故事只让你昙花一现
One story makes you a hot flash in a dirty pan.
你能给我什么 薇拉
What's the offer, Willa?
州长官邸的最高权限
Unprecedented access to the Governor's mansion.
所有一手独家资讯信息
First dibs on anything and everything, exclusives.
永远让你说了算
You will be the boss of us until the end of time.
你干嘛要这样做
Why would you ever do that?
做什么
What?
放弃唯一能够让你开心的控制权
Give up control when it's the one thing that makes you happy?
世道艰难
Desperate times.
我要拥有你
I'd own you.
你已经做到了
You already do.
谢谢招待
Thanks for this.
好狗狗
Good boy.
过来 狗狗 来
Come here, boy. Come on.
真是个好狗狗
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表