剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
No, but this time, we'll try harder.
我们会解决问题的
We'll fix it.
已经没什么要解决的了
There's nothing left here to fix.
你飞回家就是给我说这个的
You flew home to drop this on me?
在今晚
Tonight?
还有不到一小时我就要演讲了
I have to give a speech in less than an hour.
成败就在此一举
It's gonna determine everything.
我为了今天拼死拼活
I have worked so hard for this,
我知道你不在乎这些
and I know that you don't care about that,
但我觉得你还是在乎我的
but I do think that you still care about me.
所以我们能不能...
So can we please... just...
我们能不能明天再谈离婚的事
Can we please just do this tomorrow?
你一个人能行的
You'll be great.
你一直都行
You always are.
澡洗得怎么样
How was your shower?
水太热了
It was too hot.
这些不是最好的
So, there wasn't the best selection.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我看看那只手
Let me see that hand.
那么我们接下来要做什么
So, what are we gonna do?
去报♥警♥
Go to the police.
好的
Okay.
明天
Tomorrow.
我妈妈今晚有个很重要的演讲 而且
Um, my mom has a... has a big speech tonight, and...
她要是知道亚当一周前还活着
when she hears that Adam was alive just a week ago...
我懂
I understand.
吉米 新游泳池怎么样
How's the new pool, Jimmy?
幸亏我们把你的地役权问题解决了
Glad we could work out that easement issue for you.
- 乔安妮 - 嗨
- Joanne. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
她是今天的明星
She's a star.
一个冉冉升起的
A rising one.
她会是个好州长的
She'll make one heck of a governor.
下届竞选名单里一定有她
She'll definitely on our list for the next cycle.
为什么等到下届 这都是由你们决定的
Why wait? It's up to you guys.
你们是想现在就得到州长的官邸
Do you want the Governor's mansion now
还是再等上四年
or wait four more years?
决定了告诉我
You let me know.
妈
Mom?
妈 时间快到了
Mom? It's almost time.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
我
I...
我不
I don't...
这里
Here.
到这来
Come over here.
把这解开
Undo this.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我不行
I can't.
- 我不行 - 没事的
- I can't. - It's all right.
- 天哪 - 一切都会好起来的
- Oh, my God. - Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be fine.
深呼吸
Take some deep breaths.
谢谢
Thank you.
共和党已经有十年的时间
The Republican Party hasn't governed
没有获得缅因州的管理权
the state of Maine in over a decade.
想要夺回这个伟大的州
We can only take back our great state
我们就要促成一件事 家庭的神圣
by pushing one thing... the sanctity of family.
有人说你不能选择自己的家庭
They say you can't choose your family.
但你们知道吗
But you know what?
如果有机会我还是会选择我现在的家庭
I would have chosen exactly who I was given.
你什么意思 什么叫他不见了
Well, what... what do you mean, he's gone?
你们两个应该看着他的
The two of you were supposed to be watching him!
他之前还没事 他和薇拉在一起 而且
He was fine. He was with Willa, and...
但你是最大的 你应该负责的
But you're the oldest! You're in charge!
他当时正忙着和贱♥人♥上三垒
Except when he's getting to third base with some slut.
说得好像你明白似的 你个怪胎
Like you'd ever know what that is, you freak of nature.
没事了 他在这
It's okay. Here he is.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
天哪 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
你别再像这次一样乱跑了
Don't you run off like that ever again.
- 在哪找到他的 - 在市中心的游乐场
- Where was he? - At an arcade downtown.
他被NBA嘉年华迷住了
He had gotten real into NBA Jam.
天哪 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you, thank you.
祝你们有个美好的夜晚
You folks have a good night.
我的家庭经历过一段痛苦的时期
My family has had some very trying times.
但是我们爱彼此 我们很坚强
But we love each other, and we are strong,
缅因州的每个家庭都应该有一个强大的基础
and every family in Maine deserves a strong foundation!
除了家庭还有什么能让我们建立价值观的根基
What else builds the foundation of our values,
教我们学会尊重 同情和耐心
teaches us respect, compassion, patience?
让我们一点一点地重建这个伟大的州
We can rebuild this great state one brick at a time!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你对我弟弟了解多少
How much do you know about my brother?
一切
Everything.
亚当归来前一天
- 周日早午餐 - 煎饼 约翰做的
- Sunday brunch. - Pancakes... John makes them.
是爸爸做的
Dad makes them.
它是怎么把这么多的照片都装进去的
How does it hold all the pictures inside?
丹尼眼睛旁边的疤是怎么弄的
How did Danny get the scar on his eye?
他撞到了墙
He ran into a wall.
那是康妮阿姨吗
Is that Aunt Connie?
是的 她住在西雅图
Yeah, she lives in Seattle.
基特叔叔呢
And Uncle Kit?
他很恶心 他永远不会来的
Ugh, he's gross. He'll never visit.
亚当特别喜欢他的裸体女人纹身
Adam really liked his naked-lady tattoo.
最喜欢的食物
Um... favorite food.
意大利面
Spaghetti.
最喜欢的电影
Favorite movie?
"疯狂的神父"
Uh, "Nacho Libre."
宠物
Pet?
是条金鱼 我忘了她的名字
The goldfish. I can't remember her name.
牵牛花 她怎么了
Petunia. What happened to her?
我用马桶把她冲走了
I flushed her down the toilet
这样她就能游回大海
so she could swim free in the ocean.
最喜欢的运动
Favorite sport.
棒球
Uh, baseball.
最喜欢的球队
Favorite team?
红袜队
The Red Sox.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
刷牙
Brushing my teeth.
这感觉太好了
It feels so good.
亚当是右撇子
Adam is right-handed.
你要记住了
You have to remember that.
你不能再用左手做任何事
You can't use your left hand for anything again.
这不能行的
This isn't gonna work.
它会的 它会的 我们只要
It will, it will. We just...
我们要多练习然后掩盖所有事情
We have to practice and cover everything.
要是他们不相信我呢
Well, w...what if they don't believe me?
他们会的
They will.
他们会相信的
They will believe you.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我以前从没见过这个
I've never seen this before.
见过什么
Seen what?
早晨
Morning.
你应该
You should, um...
你应该在今晚你的手愈合之前去警♥察♥局
You should go to the police tonight, before your hand heals.
我们要开始干活了
We got to get back to work.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表