剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
- 她在哪里 - 就在这里
- Where is she?! - Right here.
我想知道这样的消息是怎么传出去的
I want to know how something like this gets leaked.
他走进了一个繁忙的警局 薇儿
He walked into a busy precinct, Will.
他怎么样 他从哪里来的
How? How? Where did he come from?
他说他走了至少二十英里
He said that he traveled for at least 20 miles.
我已经派警队在五十英里以内所有的树林里
I've got teams in every woods within 50
进行搜索 去找那个把他带走的混♥蛋♥
searching for the bastard that took him.
他知道自己是谁吗
Does he know who he is?
- 是的 - 我们怎么知道就是他
- Yes. - How do we know it's him?
已经
It...
已经过去十年了 我们都以为他死了
It's been 10 years. He was supposed to be dead.
我们做了DNA检测 是他
We ran a DNA test. It's him.
他还好吗
And is he okay?
医生怎么说
I mean, what do the doctors say?
他身上有伤疤 是被虐待的痕迹
He's got some scars. Signs of abuse.
他带着手铐
He was kept in shackles.
在逃跑过程中 他把手上一半的皮都磨掉了
He took half the skin off his hand in the escape.
天哪
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
好了
All right.
休息一会 收起你的情绪
Take a moment, and then shut it down.
"收起我的情绪"
Oh. "Shut it down"?
唯一重要的是
The only thing that's important
当你走进那道门时 他觉得很安全
is when you walk in that door, he feels safe.
因为我不知道他到底经历了什么
'Cause I don't know what kind of hell he's been through,
但肯定很漫长
but it's been a long one.
好吧
Okay.
你好 亚当
Hi, Adam.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨 我可爱的儿子
Hi, my sweet boy.
欢迎回家 亚当
Welcome home, Ad.
我告诉他在街对面等我
I told him to wait for me across the street.
十年前
你没有看见他和陌生人说话吗
You didn't see him talking to any strangers?
或者任何你不认识的人
Anyone you didn't recognize?
只有我 卖♥♥冰激凌的家伙 还有汉克
Ju-just me, the ice cream guy, and Hank.
谁是汉克 薇拉
Who's Hank, Willa?
只是我们的邻居
Just our neighbor.
对吗 妈妈
Right, Mother?
几年以前 在公园
Years ago, there was some sort
发生过一些不检点的行为
of an... indecent-exposure thing in a park.
不如说是犯罪
"Thing"?! Try conviction!
那个人是个性侵者
The man is a sex offender.
十年前关于我当事人的定罪
The conviction of my client 10 years ago
完全基于间接证据
was based purely on circumstantial evidence.
亚瑟先生被警方胁迫
Mr. Asher was bullied into taking a plea deal
接受认罪协议
by the police department.
全市最好的警局
Our city's finest.
所以在DNA测试
So in light of the DNA test
能证明亚当·沃伦身份的情况下
confirming the identity of Adam Warren,
我认为完全可以表明
I suspect we can all safely assume
他不是被我的当事人谋杀的
that he wasn't murdered by my client.
我要求对他立刻无条件释放
I am asking for his immediate and unconditional release.
如果检方没有任何反对的话
Well, I'm going to agree with you,
我将同意你的请求
unless the state has any objections.
没有了 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
我能回家了
I can go home.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
亚瑟先生 法庭向你致歉
Mr. Asher, the court would like to apologize.
十年前
A decade ago,
本案判决有失公允
justice was profoundly absent from this case.
因此 我将因错误的监禁
And therefore, I'd like to grant you aximum compensation
给予你最大程度的补偿
for wrongful incarceration.
你每入狱的一年可得到三万美元
It will be $30,000 a year for each year that you served.
此案休庭
And with that, the matter can be adjourned.
请让开 谢谢配合
Move it back! Thank you very much!
沃伦市长
Mayor Warren!
沃伦市长 沃伦市长
Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren!
沃伦市长 沃伦市长
Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren!
请让一下
Excuse me.
请让一下 别挡我的路
Excuse me. Get out of my way!
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
亚当
Adam!
天啊
Oh, god.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嗨 船长
Hi, Chief.
进屋再说 约翰
Let's do this inside, John.
沃伦市长 对于你儿子的归来你高兴吗
Mayor Warren, are you happy to have him back home?
这是一件家庭私事
This is a personal family matter.
市长将会择日发表声明
The mayor will make a statement when the time is right.
- 谢谢大家 - 好了 贪婪的家伙们
- Thank you. - All right, vultures.
你们如愿以偿了 都回去吧
You got your show. Move it back.
退后 谢谢配合
Move it back! Thank you very much!
我...
I, um...
我把它们都收起来了
I took them all down.
那些你的照片
The photos of you.
我只是不能...
It's just I... I couldn't...
之前这里比我高多了
This was so high before.
你想去你的房♥间看看吗
Do you want to go see your room?
好
Okay.
我们就在楼上
We'll just be upstairs.
如果我们打算将罪犯绳之以法
If we're gonna have a shot at catching the guy who did this,
我需要询问亚当
I need to question Adam.
这能等到明天早晨 这孩子刚刚回家
It can wait till morning. The boy just got home.
罪犯知道亚当已经逃跑
He knows that Adam's escaped.
他可能已经行动了 每一秒都很重要
He could be on the move. Every second counts.
我等了十年才找回我的儿子
I waited 10 years to get my son back.
你能等一个晚上
You can wait one night.
罪犯可能还拘禁着其他孩子 克莱尔
He could have other boys, Claire.
他可能对其他家庭下手
He could be doing this to other families.
我需要有心理医生在场
I want the shrink here for this.
你俩看起来不错
You two seem good.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我为了亚当而来
I came for Adam.
如你所见 汉克
Well, here you go, Hank.
你莎莉阿姨和我非常高兴
Your aunt Sally and I are real happy
你的冤屈得以平♥反♥
all that ugly business got straightened out.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mom?
天哪
Oh, boy.
监狱里的那些人...
The people there at the facility...
他们本应该告诉你的
They were supposed to tell you.
她过世了 汉克
She passed, Hank.
大概在一个月前
'Bout a month ago.
她病了好长时间
She'd been sick for a long time.
他们真应该告诉你的
Well, they really should have told you.
我们打算卖♥♥掉房♥子 但你现在可以住在这里
We were gonna sell the house, but you can stay for now.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉我森林中的那个男人
Tell me about the man in the woods.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
他的皮肤就像...
His skin looks like...
砂砾
Gravel.
脸上坑坑洼洼
H-he has holes in his face.
棕色或白色头发 有痘印
那他关你的地方呢
What about the place he kept you in?
有窗户吗
Any windows?
门在哪
Where was the door?
在天花板上
It was up on the ceiling.
地下室
他曾带你外出吗
Did he ever take you outside?
没有
No.
从来没有吗 一次都没有吗
No. Never? Not... not once?
他过来看我
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表