剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
布瑞狄
Bridey.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
知道你们两个滚床单吗
That you two are banging?
知道我...
That I...
我是个同性恋
that I'm gay.
你看 你对男的不感兴趣
I mean, you're not into dudes.
你以前总爱穿灯心绒裤
You used to rock those corduroy overalls
几乎是天天穿
like every single day.
她名声本来就不好 不是吗
She's just super shady, all right?
你可以找到更好的
You can do better.
你是哭了吗
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you crying?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我说不清
Okay, 'cause I can't tell...
你是在笑还是在哭
if you're laughing or if you're crying.
我也不知道
I can't, either.
我想我刚刚跟你出柜了
I think I just came out to you.
这么明显就不算了
Doesn't count if you can smell it a mile away.
喝不出酒精的味道真好
Oh, it's good 'cause you can't taste the alcohol.
慢慢喝完的时候你就尝到了
Ah, you'll taste it on the way back up.
去买♥♥了点东西...
Uh, just got a few things...
牛奶什么的
some milk and stuff.
我们很快就会离开这
We'll leave soon.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去超♥市♥了
I was at the market.
两天
For two days?
我试着让我们摆脱现状
I was trying to get us out of this.
发生什么事了
What happened?
什么
What?
柜台上为什么会有血
Why is there blood on the counter?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
你脸上也有
It's on your face, too.
而且你手上全是血
And all over your hands.
你有试着帮他吗
Were you trying to help him?
只处理了他的伤口
Just with his wound.
血是新的 简
That's fresh blood, Jane.
我没有帮他
I wasn't helping him.
你试着帮他逃跑吗
Were you trying to get him out?
没有
No.
那你干了什么
Then what did you do?
我生了个小孩
I had the baby.
我们怎么样了
Where are we?
我们在坎伯兰镇领先了
We're up in Cumberland County.
差距微弱 但我们领先
It's still close, but we're up.
保持现状
Let's keep it that way.
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
波特兰快拿下了
Portland's going your way.
一旦拿下 就结束了
Once that happens, it's over.
妈妈
Mom.
他是做橱柜的
He makes cabinets.
什么
What?
他只个相貌普通的人而已
He's just this very average-looking person.
就是那...那种会帮忙扶电梯
Just the ki...type that holds elevators
扶老奶奶过马路的那种人
and helps old ladies across the street.
你从不会多看他一眼
You'd never look twice.
我是说 你想象的是个魔鬼 但是...
I mean, you picture a monster, but...
他就是个普通人
he's just a person.
我以为他不在那些人当中
I thought he wasn't in the lineup.
他在 本说他没在
He was. Ben said he wasn't.
他说谎了
He lied.
你怎么...怎么知道的
H...How do you know?
他紧张的时候会做一些小动作
He does this thing with his hands when he gets nervous.
他的手指弯曲了
He curls his fingers up.
这是种暗示 他永远玩不来扑克的
It's a tell. He'll never play poker.
你能相信吗 我对这个假冒的儿子这么了解
Can you believe I know my fake child so well?
本看着那个带走我儿子的男人
Ben looked at the man who took my son,
却放过了他
and he let him go.
他为什么那么做
Why did he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
我也很了解你
I know you, too.
他为什么说谎
Why did he lie?
为了保护他自己
To protect himself.
什么意思
What?
亚当不回来是有原因的
There's a reason Adam didn't come back.
不是因为他病了
It's not because he got sick.
那个带走你儿子的人...
The man who took your son...
他不是人
he's not a person.
他是个魔鬼
He's a monster...
但不是他杀了亚当
but he didn't kill Adam.
是本
Ben did.
你赢了
You won.
十年前
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
不用了
I'm all right.
这是怀俄明吗
Is this the Wyoming?
是的
Yes.
这是最大的纵帆船
It's the biggest schooner ever built.
是的
Yes.
它是怎么进去的
How's it get in there?
很复杂的
It's complicated.
我叫亚当
I'm Adam.
我叫汉克
I'm Hank.
现在
你有一条新信息
You have one new message.
晚上好 亚瑟先生
Good evening, Mr. Asher,
我是亚士兰诊所的克莱纳医生
It's Dr. Kleiner down at the Ashland Clinic.
只是想要告诉你
Just wanted to let you know
你错过了今天的荷尔蒙注射
that you missed your hormone injection today.
你不会想隔得太久的
You don't want to let it go too long...
一旦药物从你的身体排出
once the drug's out of your system,
冲动会重新产生的
the urges will resurface.
请随时打电♥话♥来预约
So call anytime to make an appointment.
我们在20...
We're at 20...
信息已删除
Message deleted.
我们做到了
Well, we did it.
我代表我母亲和我们全家
On behalf of my mother and my entire family,
谢谢你们的善良 你们的慷慨
I want to thank you all for the kindness, generosity,
和你们过去几个月对我们的支持
and support you've blessed us with these past few months.
走到这一步 路很长 很艰难
It has been a long, hard journey to get here,
但是没有你们 我们是不可能做到这一步的
but we never would've made it without you.
现在 新州长沃伦...
Now, Governor Elect Warren...
想出来
...uh, w...wanted to come out here
并亲自感谢你们每一位
and thank each and every one of you personally.
但不幸的是 在这个激动人心的时刻
Unfortunately, in all the excitement,
她今晚却完全失声了
she completely lost her voice tonight.
我母亲为被选为这个伟大的缅因州
My mother is honored and thrilled
的州长感到非常荣幸和激动
to be elected governor of this great state of Maine...
...她一好转就会马上
...and she will give her acceptance speech
发布就职演讲
as soon as she's well.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
如果他有支来♥复♥枪♥的话
If he's got a rifle,
告诉他瞄准"开关"
tell him to aim for the light switch.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
头后面 脖子上面
The back of the head, top of the neck...
会让人死得痛快点
that'll do it the quickest.
他不会伤害你的
He's not gonna hurt you.
只是还没有
Yet.
但你必须得做点什么
But you have to do something.
做什么
What?
让他们停止搜寻你
Make them stop looking for you.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表