剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
W-What are you doing?
我找不到猴子了
I can't find Monkey.
什么
What... what?
警♥察♥一定...
The police must have...
我不知道 他们昨晚来搜查他房♥间时
I don't know, when they came, searched his room last night.
你在说什么
What are... what are you saying?
我找不到他的猴子了
I can't find his monkey!
我找不到他的猴子了 我...
I can't find his monkey and I...
他回家时肯定需要它
And when he comes home he's gonna need it,
但我找不到了
and I don't know where it is.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. It's okay.
肯定就在附近 好吗
It'll be here somewhere, okay?
- 是的 - 好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
我们来找到它 好吗
Well, we'll find it. Okay?
好的
All right.
它在哪
Where is it?
它在哪
Where is it?
它在哪
Uh, where is it?
现在
你还注意到其他副作用吗
Any side effects you've noticed?
我感觉很热 出更多的汗
I get hot. I sweat more.
潮热
Hot flashes.
是荷尔蒙的原因
That's the hormones.
还有其他影响吗
Any other effects?
没有了
Uh, the rest I welcome.
所以没有冲动了
So no more urges?
自从开始后就没有了
Not since I started.
那是
And that was?
十年前
10 years ago.
我被关起来了
I was incarcerated.
有个研究
There was a study.
可以去当志愿者
You could volunteer.
你明白你没有义务这样做
You understand you're not required by law to do this?
比起怪物 我宁愿做个废人
I'd rather be an eunuch than a monster.
每隔三个月来一次
Every three months, then.
我清楚流程
I know the drill.
我还需要几个小时
I have another couple hours.
我尽快赶过去
I-I'll be there as soon as I can.
如果你柔化它 它不会变干的
Well, if you're tenderizing it, it won't dry out.
注意保暖 我会爱上它的
Just keep it warm. I'm gonna love it.
我也想你
Miss you, too.
我该在你身上装个铃铛了
I ought to put a bell on you, kid.
嫌犯有条狗
Our friend has a dog.
什么
What?
他们还在分♥析♥纤维
They're still analyzing the fibers
但那肯定是狗毛
but it's definitely dog hair.
也不是一无所获嘛
Well, that's not nothing.
嘿 停在那
Hey, stop that.
怎么了
What is it?
那个女人... 倒回去
That woman... rewind.
那是简
That's Jane.
简是谁
Who's Jane?
炼油厂那个
The one from the oil refinery that knew
知道所有地下室的人
all about the bunkers.
你对谁说起亲子鉴定了吗
You tell anyone about the paternity test?
没有
No.
你打算说吗
Are you going to?
你想我让你好受些
You want me to make you feel better
还是想让我实话实说
or do you want me to be honest?
让我好受些
Make me feel better.
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
我也没想好
I haven't decided yet, either.
想什么
Decided what?
没错
Exactly.
你喝多了
You're drunk.
只是... 看起来我喝多了
Just... seems like that because I've been drinking.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你来这干吗
Why are you here?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
跟着我就好
Just... follow along.
晚餐来了
Dinner is served.
我是说果冻来了
And by "dinner" I mean, Jell-O.
这些是你的了 亲爱的
These are yours now, honey.
这里没有叫本的
There's no "Ben" here on the ward.
谢谢
Thank you.
孤独是件危险的事
Loneliness is a dangerous thing.
它能把你变成自己都不认识的人
It can turn you into someone you don't even recognize.
他是谁
Who is he?
我... 我不知道你...
I... I don't know what you...
他的名字是本吗
Is his name Ben?
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, mom.
我很抱歉
I'm s-sorry.
天哪
Oh, God.
你做了什么
What did you do?
让人变成怪物
Man into monster.
十年前
他是谁
Who's that?
一个朋友
A friend.
我很幸运...
Lucky for me...
...我从未孤独
...I was never alone.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表