剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
罪恶之家前情提要
Previously on "The Family"...
你是妮娜·迈耶
You Nina Meyer?
- 是我 你是 - 我就是他
- Yeah. And who are you? - I'm him.
年轻人自称
The young man identified himself
儿童失踪案告破 红松市警局菜鸟以谋杀罪将性侵犯绳之以法
他是沃伦家最小的孩子
as the youngest Warren child.
亚当·沃伦失踪十年后现身
虽然尸体从未找到 但沃伦一家的邻居
Though a body was never found, the Warrens' neighbor
被指控为杀害亚当的凶手
was convicted for Adam's murder.
我没拿那孩子的船
I didn't take that little boy's ship.
我都不知道它是怎么跑到那里去的
I don't even know how it got there.
亚瑟先生是被迫签署认罪协议的
Mr. Asher was bullied into taking a plea deal.
我裁决给付你服刑期间
I'd like to grant you $30,000 a year
每年三万美金的赔偿
for each year that you served.
和我讲讲树林里的那个男人
Tell me about the man in the woods.
他脸上坑坑洼洼的
He has holes in his face.
他囚禁你的地方呢
What about the place he kept you in?
- 你能看到什么 - 一条红色的龙
- What could you see? - A red dragon.
它在朝我喷火
He was breathing fire.
正对着我
Right at me.
这一片全是森林 人烟罕至
All deep woods, hardly populated.
搜查范围就是这里
This is our search area.
举起手来 跪下
Hands up! On your knees!
你不是说这玩意儿已经合法了吗
Thought you said it was legal now!
什么
What the... ?
丹尼 你不认识我了吗
Danny, you don't recognize me?
我是布瑞妮·克鲁兹 你的高中同学呀
Bridey Cruz. High school.
那个在城市纪念医院
The doctor at City Memorial
确认亚当·沃伦DNA结果的医生
who verified Adam Warren's DNA test.
根本不存在
He doesn't exist.
不管你现在要去哪里 我求你不要去
Wherever you're going right now, I am asking you not to.
我正式宣布竞选州长
I am announcing my candidacy for governor
他有点奇怪 和以前不一样了
There's something off about him. He's different.
万一不是他呢
What if it's not him?
有人说一旦离家
They say once you've left home...
就再也回不去了
you can never go back.
即使是同样的房♥子
The same house...
同样的房♥间
the same rooms...
但一切都不同了
... but nothing's the same.
洗碗布
Dishcloths...
银器
silverware...
盘子
plates...
麦片
cereal.
洗碗布 银器 盘子 麦片
Dishcloths... silverware... plates... cereal.
洗碗布 银器 盘子 麦片
Dishcloths, silverware, plates, cereal.
我是亚当·沃伦
My name is Adam Warren.
我回来了
And I came back.
但是我却没有回家
But I didn't come home.
罪恶之家 第一季第二集
小子 慢点吃
Hey, mister. Slow down.
我饿死了
I'm hungry.
十年前
那你也得喘口气呀
But you need to come up for air, too.
- 哇 - 不错吧
- Wow. - Cute, huh?
如果你觉得不错的意思是有点吓人
Well, if by "cute," you mean "vaguely upsetting."
我今天一定得去吗
Do I have to go to this thing today?
你今天必须去
You're going, mister.
约翰 这没什么大不了的
Oh, no, it's no big deal, John.
如果孩子们想做自己的事情...
If the kids want to do their own thing...
亲爱的 你把大好年华
Honey, you spent the best years of your life
都花在画恶魔香蕉上了
making us demonic bananas.
我们唯一能做的就是帮你入选市议会
The least we could do is get you elected to City Council.
这是你的梦想 让我们一起实现它
It's your dream. Let's make it happen, huh?
亚当 你又快赶不上校车了
Oh, Adam, you'll miss the bus again.
午饭给你 再见宝贝
Lunch! Bye, sweetie.
上学愉快
Have a good day.
拜拜
Bye.
他怎么老是赶不上校车啊
How does he keep missing it?
车站就在家门口
The stop's right there.
你这里弄错了
Here's where you went wrong.
怎么了
What?
支柱上胶水抹多了
Too much glue on the stay.
所以桅杆卡住了
That's why your mast is jammed.
你能做好的
You'll get it.
好了 你该走了
All right, you better go.
好吧
Okay.
待会儿你会参加集♥会♥吗
Are you coming to the rally later?
我说不好
I don't know.
他们会发棉花糖
They're gonna have cotton candy.
你该走啦
Better go.
不然又该错过校车了
You'll miss your bus again.
拜 汉克
Bye, Hank.
拜 亚当
Bye, Adam.
现在
亚当起床了吗
Is Adam up?
干吗 你又要让他去新闻发布会吗
Why? Do you need him for another press conference?
我本来要告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
在你搬去州长官邸之前还是之后啊
Well, before or after you moved into the governor's mansion?
我本来要在我宣布参选的前一天晚上
I was going to tell you I was running
告诉你的 但是你不在家
the night before I announced, but you weren't home.
所以我没机会跟你说
I didn't have a chance.
不许拿 那个是给亚当的
No, that's for Adam.
全部都是吗
All of it?
他被关着的时候从来没有的吃
He never got treats down there.
不会再有人把他关起来了
No one's ever gonna squeeze him into a hole again.
他经历了这么多 我们要尽可能帮他
He's been through a lot, so let's just try
将生活纳入正常轨道
and make things as routine and normal for him as we can.
当然
Sure thing.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are here.
这条路两头我们都派了警♥察♥驻守
We've got officers on both ends of the street.
没人能在我们不知情的情况下靠近这栋房♥子
Nobody's getting near the house without us knowing.
那媒体呢
What about the press?
他们被拦在外♥围♥
They're pushed behind the perimeter.
- 你大可放心 - 好 我们会放松下来的
- You can relax. - Sure, we'll kick back.
为什么他还没有被拘留
So, why isn't he in custody yet?
- 我们正在努力 - 万一你错了呢
- We're working on that. - And what if you're wrong?
毕竟不是第一次了
We've been here before.
- 克莱尔 - 我想让他们抓住他
- Claire. - I want the guy caught!
我也想
So do I.
抓住他之后
What are you gonna do to him?
你们会怎么做
When you catch him.
你们会伤害他吗
Are you gonna hurt him?
当然不会 别担心
Oh, no, don't you worry.
从今以后我们会护你周全
We're gonna keep you safe from now on.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
一切都会回到正轨 好吗
Everything's gonna go back to normal, okay?
好了
Okay.
这孩子在地下室被关了十年
The kid was in a basement for 10 years.
他脑子坏了还是怎么了
Is his brain mashed potatoes or what?
这应该是一个有人情味的故事
This is a human-interest story.
你们当中最好有个人能写出让我流泪的稿子
One of you please make me cry.
剩下的人
The rest of you,
去搞定州长 沃伦他们的后台
work the governor's side, Warren's platform.
一丝一毫也不能放过
Every inch of this thing needs to be probed.
好的
All right.
丹尼斯
Danish?
你找到那个做DNA检测的医生前
Oh, don't Danish me
别叫我丹尼斯
until you find that DNA doctor.
医院把DNA检测交给了一家基因实验室
The hospital outsourced the test to a genetics lab.
- 所以这个医生确实存在 - 并不完全
- So he does exist. - Not exactly.
确认孩子DNA结果的两天后
He threw himself in front of a train
他卧轨自杀了
two days after verifying the kid's DNA.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表