剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
What gaps?
整个集♥会♥约翰都和你在一起吗
Was John with you at the rally the entire time?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
从没离开你身边 哪怕一秒钟
Didn't leave your side, not even for a second?
我想没有
I don't think so.
但是你不确定吗
But you're not sure?
我跟很多人握手 我不...
I-I was shaking so many hands that night, I don't...
也许他去了洗手间...
Maybe he went to the bathroom...
红绿灯摄像头拍到他开车穿过城里
Stoplight camera caught him driving across town.
一个多小时后才回来
Didn't clock him coming back for over an hour.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想知道你去哪里了 约翰
I want to know where you went, John.
我说过我去拿传♥单♥了
I went to get more fliers. I told you that already.
他们说你离开了一个小时
Well, they said that you were gone for an hour.
为什么拿传♥单♥要花一个小时 我...
Why would it take an hour to get fliers? I...
我...我看了会儿比赛 好吗
I-I-I turned on the game, okay?
那是最后一节了
It was the last quarter.
孩子们玩去了 你一个人也没问题
The kids were off. You were fine by yourself.
于是我喝了瓶啤酒 看了会儿该死的比赛好吗
So I drank a beer, and I turned on the damn game, okay?
可以了吗
Okay?
- 听起来像在胡扯 约翰 - 什么
- It sounds lame, John. - What?
这像是你编的故事 抱歉 只是
It sounds like a made-up story. I'm sorry. It just...
你是有什么事情想问我吗
Would... Would you like to ask me something?
不 我没有 但是
No, don't. But, ye...
因为你听上去非常想问
'Cause it sounds like you really, really want to.
不 真的 别说了
No, really. Stop it.
- 停下 停下 - 你真的相信
- Stop, stop. - If you honestly believe
- 我有能力伤害别人吗 - 好吧 够了
- that I am capable of hurting someone... - Okay, all right.
够了 你想让我问你吗
All right. Do you want me to ask you?
更不用说我自己的儿子了
...let alone my own son!
- 你当时在哪里 约翰 - 我告诉过你了
- Where were you, John?! - I told you!
你在撒谎
You are lying!
我很累 也很迷茫
I'm exhausted. I'm confused.
我只想让他回来
I just... just want him back.
你以为我不想吗
You think I don't?
每一天我都在想他回来
Every day I want him back.
但我见鬼了才会再来指望你
But the hell if I'd ever turn on you.
现在
亲爱的
Honey...
你不需要这样做
You don't need to do this.
亚当
Ad?
我想去
I want to.
小心 台阶上还有塑料
Careful... there's plastic on the steps.
我们还在处理下面的证据
We're still processing evidence down there.
你要来吗
You coming?
我...我需要一点时间
I just... I-I just need a minute.
妈妈
Mom?
你也不需要这样做
You don't have to do this, either.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我想买♥♥一只小狗
I want to buy a puppy.
戴蝴蝶结的是母狗 戴丝巾的是公狗
Bows on the girls and bandanas on the boys.
除此之外 它们同样可爱
Otherwise, it's all one big ball of cute.
好了 汉克先生 进去吧
Okay, Mr. Hank, climb on in.
进去干什么
Why?
挑选你的小狗
To pick your puppy.
或者如果你真的想要一辈子的朋友
Or if you really want a friend for life,
就让小狗来挑你
let the puppy pick you.
我的天哪
Ooh! Oh, my!
你肯定会是个好爸爸 汉克
You're gonna be a great daddy, Hank.
想起什么了吗 亚当
Anything coming back, Adam?
是的
Yeah.
我记得所有的事情
I remember everything.
我就睡在那里
That's where I slept.
那边是浴室
Over there was the bathroom.
- 你有一个... - 木桶
- Did you have a... a... - Bucket.
这是我的厨房♥
This was my kitchen.
但是那里
But that right there...
是餐厅
was the dining room.
他带好吃的来的时候我才去那里
I saved it for when he brought good food.
什么算好吃的
What was good?
汉堡和薯条
Hamburgers and fries.
装食物的袋子或盒子上有商标吗
Anything have a logo? The bag or the boxes?
没有 他总是会先拆掉包装
No, he always unwrapped it first.
总是 他多久会带一次食物
Always? How often did he bring it?
大概我每睡七觉他就来一次
About once every seven sleeps.
那食物 是热的吗
And was it warm, the food?
就是因为是热的才好吃
That's what made it good.
这里离马路有三英里
Three miles from the road
离树林边缘有八英里
and eight from the edge of the woods,
但他带来的食物还是热的
but the food was warm?
也许他把食物装在某种保温袋里 步行进来的
Maybe he hiked it in, in some kind of insulated bag.
是的 也有可能他是开车来的
Yeah, or maybe he drove.
我们会查明的 去找轮胎痕迹
We'll find out, look for tire tracks.
这值得一查
It's worth a shot.
我能一个人待一会儿吗
Could I have a minute... alone?
在这下面 你确定
Down here? You sure?
就待一会儿
Just a minute.
如果你需要我 我就在上面 好吗
I'll be right out there if you need me, okay, bud?
好的
Yeah.
十年前
你认为我杀了他吗
Do you think I killed him?
你认为我杀了我的儿子吗
Do you think I killed my son?!
喝了它
Drink.
那个叫亚瑟的家伙 我今早看见他
That guy Asher... I-I saw him this morning
走进早餐店里
just walking in the bagel shop,
买♥♥百吉饼之类的东西 就像往常一样
buying a bagel and schmear like it's a normal day.
他是个作息规律的人 没什么可查的
He's a regular guy... nothing to see here.
我们正在尝试拿到搜查令 搜查他的房♥子
Trying to get a warrant to search his house.
只是没那么容易
It's just not that easy.
你觉得我在撒谎吗
Do you think I'm lying?
我妻子是这么觉得的
My wife does.
不
No.
你觉得我做了什么事情吗
Do you think I did something?
因为如果你是这么想的 就逮捕我
'Cause if you do, arrest me.
如果不是 那...
If not, then...
我觉得你爱你的儿子
I think you love your son.
太爱他以至于失去他 你就迷失了自我
I think you love him so much you're drowning without him.
现在
告诉我 下面是什么样子
Tell me what it was like... down there.
我以为你不想知道
Thought you didn't want to know.
告诉我就行了
Just tell me.
他...
Well, he, um...
他把那里布置得就像我们的房♥子
he set it up just like our house.
浴室在这里
Bathroom here,
厨房♥ 卧室
kitchen, bedroom,
餐厅
dining room.
即使只有八岁 他也记得家里的布局
Even at 8 years old, he remembered the layout.
你想让我...
Do you want me to...
没事 你继续说
It's okay. Keep going.
空间很大
Uh... big space.
很高 但不宽敞
It's high, not wide.
里面...
There's, um...
里面有一小块空间 像壁龛 而且...
smaller spaces inside it, like niches, and...
里面很黑
It was dark.
很阴冷
Cold.
没有自然光线 砖墙很结实
No natural light. The brick walls are concrete.
从光学的角度来说 颜色可以成就你或毁掉你
In terms of optics, colors can really make or break you.
我们发现共和党选民
We've found that Republican voters respond best
更喜欢女候选人穿红色或蓝色衣服
to female candidates in red or blue.
我还在想我要穿绿色呢
To think I might have worn green.
危机得以避免
Crisis averted.
为了让访谈符合大众口味 我总结了一张
Uh, to keep you on message, I've assembled a list
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表