剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
What?
是因为你的胳膊受伤了吗
Was it 'cause you broke your arm?
不 我只是大学时不打了
No, I just stopped playing during college.
为什么
Why?
我可能更喜欢其他事情
I liked other things better, I guess.
比如说
Like what?
老弟
Dude.
我不再是十年前的样子了 好吗
I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago, okay?
我也是
Neither am I.
是啊 但是你有个好借口
Yeah, but you got a good excuse.
你也是
So do you.
你闻起来酒气熏天
You smell like a distillery.
谢谢
Thanks.
有消息了吗
What do you got?
当哥哥的心存疑虑
The older brother's got doubts.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他也不能肯定亚当的真实身份
He's not totally sure Adam is... Adam.
你到底怎么知道的
How the hell did you get that?
他哥哥
The brother.
他是你的突破口
That's your angle.
该隐和亚伯 浪子回头 经典桥段
Cain and Abel, prodigal son, it's a classic.
我不再是十年前的样子了
I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago.
你为什么不打橄榄球了
Why'd you quit football?
是因为你的胳膊受伤了吗
Was it because you broke your arm?
丹尼 你把车尾灯修好了
You got the taillight fixed, Danny.
我穿过这个
I wore these.
他带走我的时候 我穿着一双差不多的
I wore ones just like these when he took me.
我不再是十年前的样子了
I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago.
我也是
Neither am I.
沃伦先生
Mr. Warren.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hey! - Hey.
我是
Yeah.
亲爱的 你有预约吗
Do you have an appointment, hon?
没有
No.
说来有点奇怪
Um, look, this is a little weird,
但是我弟弟小时候
but my little brother used to be a patient here
来这里看过病
when he was a little kid.
亚当·沃伦
Adam Warren.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
我一直在为你们家祈祷
I've been praying for your family.
太好了
Oh, cool.
太好了 谢谢
Cool, yeah. Thanks.
这有点蠢
Anyway, um, it's a little stupid,
但我们做了一本他的剪贴本
But we're putting together, like, a scrapbook for him,
因为他离开了很长时间
you know, 'cause he's been gone so long,
我们觉得也许
and we thought it might be nice to have his...
留着他的牙诊病例比较好
dental records to see.
当然
Oh, sure.
为了对比一下
Just to compare. Contrast.
已经被你妹妹拿走了
Your sister already picked them up.
太好了
Oh. Great.
谢谢 祝你愉快
Thanks. Have a good day.
新书是关于什么的
So, what's the new book about?
我知道就好了
Oh, hell if I know.
我的孩子回来了
I got my kid back.
我在悲伤小组的信誉也就这样了
There goes my street cred with the grief groups.
悲剧爱好者该大动肝火了
Tragedy fangirls will be up in arms.
在家真好 对吗
Nice being home, huh?
我们都聚在一起
All of us together.
因为竞选的原因 我们相聚的机会更多了
We'll be together a lot more now with the campaign.
不 亲爱的 不
Oh, no, honey. No.
我只需要你帮点小忙
I only need you for a few things.
不 我不想卷入其中
No, I don't want a part in this.
拍照和出席
Photo ops and appearances.
我们现在不需要监视 好吗
We don't need the scrutiny right now, okay?
我们不需要媒体刨根问底
We don't need the press going through our trash.
你在担心他们会发现什么吗
You worried about what they'll find?
不要担心
Don't be.
我会保护你的
I've got you covered.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我第一次在你手♥机♥上看到妮娜这个名字的时候
You know, the first time I saw the name Nina on your phone,
我都不知道她是谁
I didn't even know who she was.
当时我十三岁
I was 13.
我只认识迈耶警官
I only knew Officer Meyer.
然后我开始从你的历史记录里
Then I started erasing your e-mails to her
删掉你发给她的邮件
from your history
因为我觉得你不会删
because I knew you didn't know how to do that,
而且我也知道妈妈会看的
and I also knew Mom would check.
我删掉短♥信♥
I deleted text messages,
我为你生日时迟到撒谎
I made excuses why you were late to birthdays.
一次又一次 你从未察觉到
You have no idea how close you came to being caught
自己离被发现有多近
over and over again.
你差点就跌入深渊了
How you almost fell off that cliff.
薇拉 我...
Willa, I...
但是正因为我你才没被发现
But you didn't fall because of me,
因为我做得面面俱到
because I went above and beyond.
我... 我在十三岁时并不知道...
I... I didn't know what...
"在你里面"是什么意思
"inside you" meant at 13,
但是我知道它不应在你的手♥机♥里出现
but I knew it needed to be off your phone.
我做了别的孩子不需要做的事情
I did things no kid should have to do.
我为你打掩护 而且我还会这么做
I buried bodies for you, and I would do it again.
但是... 但是现在...
Uh, but... but now...
我需要你为我做些事情
I need you to do something for me.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我是在请求你
I'm asking.
我在请求你不要让我揭发你
I'm asking you not to make me do that.
人们说你再也回不了家了
They say you can't go home again.
尽管有钥匙 你也被锁在寒风中
Even with a key, you're locked out in the cold.
一切都很陌生 甚至是陌生人
Everything's strange, everyone even stranger.
今天运气怎么样
Have any luck today?
还不错
You know what? I did.
当然不错
I sure did.
所以你祈祷能把爱的模样留在记忆中
So you pray you remember what it was that you loved.
让你感到爱触手可及
And you see it's all there.
就像是你抛弃了它
It's just as you left it.
一切都未改变
Nothing's changed.
陌生的人是你
The stranger is you.
亚当
Adam.
我是亚当
My name is Adam.
我是亚当
My name is Adam.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表