剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
还有什么 头发还是棕色吗
What else? Hair still Brown?
变长了
Longer, I think.
他是一个人吗
Was he alone?
我... 我不清楚
I... I don't know.
想想 亚当 哪边
Think, Adam. Which way?
我感觉不舒服 我...
I don't feel right. I...
要买♥♥下整个店吗
Buying out the whole store?
我不知道我是买♥♥给男孩子还是女孩子
Well, I don't know if I'm dressing a girl or a boy, here.
我要广撒网
I got to cast a wide net.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我听到有人说有炸♥弹♥
I heard someone say "bomb threat."
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
也许我们应该下次再来买♥♥
Maybe we should come back for these.
想吃冰淇淋吗
Want to get some ice cream?
我像是会拒绝的样子吗
Do I look like I'd say "no"?
薇拉 你在里面吗
Willa, you in there?
不在
No.
你熬通宵了吗 盖瑞买♥♥了百吉圈
You pull an all-nighter? Gary brought bagels.
不要
No!
你妈妈来电♥话♥了 她说有急事
Your mom called. She said it's urgent.
我会回电的
I'll call back.
以前未处理的伤口感染 留下了疤痕
Scar tissue from an old untreated infection,
也许是他在被关押期间受的伤
probably from his time in captivity.
严重吗
Is it serious?
它引起了肠道堵塞
It caused an intestinal blockage,
但我们可以治疗
which we can correct.
- 那是说要动手术 - 常规手术
- It means surgery though. - A routine procedure.
任何孩子动的手术都不常规
Nothing about surgery on your child is routine.
我理解您的担忧
I understand your concern,
但你儿子的整体健康状况还是不错的
but your son's overall health is good
我有信心他会康复的
and I'm confident he should be fine.
十年前
耽误一分钟 我可以和你讲两句吗
Excuse me a minute. Could I... talk to you?
打扰了 我叫克莱尔·沃伦
Uh, excuse me. I'm Claire Warren.
你能花一分钟听一下我的停车场议案吗
Would you have a minute to hear about my parking proposal?
我很想听 但是我老板需要我尽快回家
Ah, I'd love to, but the boss needs me home.
我的老板是我女朋友
And by "boss" I mean girlfriend.
她真幸福
Ah, well, good for her.
让我给你... 你可以上我的网站看看
Uh, let me just... You can go on my website,
网站上你可以看到详细信息
and you can read everything there.
很期待你的议案 克莱尔
Yeah, looking forward to it, Claire...
沃伦 没错 没错
Warren. Right. Right.
你可以在这里看到详细信息 晚上愉快
You... You can read everything there. Have a good night.
- 你也是 - 谢谢
- You, too. - Thanks.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
关于我的停车场议案 我想耽误你几分钟
... for just a second about my parking proposal?
现在
你们抓到他了吗
So, you have him?
- 我们只是 - 被拘留的那个人
- We just... - The guy in custody.
你们是这样说服我们的
That's what you sold us.
我们拘留了一些符合描述的人
We detained a few people matching the description.
所以没抓到咯
So, no?
还有几个小时的监控录像需要回顾
There's hours of security footage to review,
询问目击者
witnesses to talk to...
我让我的儿子来经历这一切
I put my son through this whole thing...
他出现了
He was there.
人们有时候认识这些家庭
These people sometimes know the family...
如果你们谁能来看一下这些录像会很有帮助
be good if one of you could come and look through footage,
看看能否认出谁 即使是很多年以前
see if you recognize anyone... even from years ago.
我去看 你留在这里陪亚当
I'll... I'll go. You stay with Adam.
我会把他带回来
I'll return him.
你总是会的
Mm. You always do.
你怎么处理这些卖♥♥不出去的杯子蛋糕
What do you do with the cupcakes you don't sell?
我们把它们捐给食物银行
Uh, we donate them to a food bank.
他们替你支付工作服吗
Do they pay for your work shirts?
汉克·亚瑟
Uh, Hank Asher?
什么
Yes?
为什么你不喜欢谈谈自己呢
Why don't you like talking about yourself?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你说过你曾经是注册会计师
You... Well, you said you used to be a CPA.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
为什么辞职了呢
Well, why'd you quit?
我有一些问题
I had issues.
你想看导演评论吗
Do you want to watch the director's commentary?
- 不 - 有时候会很有帮助
- No, I... - Sometimes that can be helpful.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
停下
Stop.
请住手
Please, stop.
我说了"住手"
I said, "stop it!"
怎么了
W-Wh-What's wrong?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
是因为我吗
Is it me?
你对我不敢兴趣吗
Are you... are you not attracted to me?
不 不是因为这个
No, it's not that.
好吧 那是为什么
Well, then what is it?
搜索我
Google me.
什么
What?
搜索我
Google me.
玩真的吗
Really?
老妈让我把你从桌子底下拉出来
Mom asked me to pull you away from your desk.
我没想到她真的指的这个
I didn't realize she meant literally.
请走开
Please go away.
你今天错过好戏了
You missed a lot of action today.
发生什么了
What happened?
从桌子下面爬出来 说不定我会告诉你
Well, crawl out from under your desk and maybe I'll tell you.
我不能再这么做了
I... I can't do it anymore.
什么
What?
让大家都团结在一起
Hold everyone together.
谁让你这么做的
Who asked you to?
圣诞节快乐 生日快乐 节日快乐
Merry Christmas, happy birthday, good Yontif.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
他们在二楼的垃圾桶里面找到了这个
They found it in the trash can on the second floor.
他们从中发现什么了吗
Did they get anything from it?
还没有
Not yet.
便携X光到小儿科
Portable X-ray to Pediatrics.
便携X光到小儿科
Portable X-ray to Pediatrics.
亲爱的本 早日康复
十年前
不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
嘿
Hey!
一堆人都对内嵌橱柜感兴趣
Bunch of people wanted to talk built-ins.
很成功吗
Oh, a success?
我觉得是
I'd say.
什么叫"他不见了"
What do you mean "he's gone?"
我买♥♥了一个冰淇淋 然后我就开始
I bought ice cream and I started talking
跟那些学校里面的女孩聊天 等我往回走
to these girls from school, and when I turned back...
好吧 他一定是在附近
Okay. Well, he's... he's got to be around here somewhere,
- 所以我们就 - 好吧 多久之前
- so, we'll just... - Well, how long ago?
- 什么 - 他丢了多久了
- What? - How long ago since you lost him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经找了差不多一个小时了
I've... I've been looking for him... maybe an hour?
我们要点鳄梨酱吗
Should we get guac?
他们这儿有吗
Do they make it at the table?
请问一下 你有看到一个小男孩吗
Excuse me, have you seen a little boy?
我要打911了 好吗
I'm gonna call 911, okay?
- 好的 - 帮我一起
- All right. - Help me!
请问一下 你有看到一个小男孩吗
Excuse me. Have you seen a little boy?
你有看到一个小男孩吗 八岁
Have you seen a little boy, 8 years old?
他穿着一件白T恤 上面印着我的头像
H-He's wearing a white T-shirt that has my face on it.
亚当 你有看到一个小男孩吗
Adam! Have you seen a little boy?
他有一双绿色的眼睛
And he's got green eyes.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表