剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
有人说每位警♥察♥有两个案件
They say every cop has two...
一个成就你
The case that makes you...
把你逼到极限 让你赢得尊重
... pushes you to your limits, earns you that badge.
一个打败你
And the one that breaks you.
让所有的事情都乱套
Rips it all apart.
把你撕成碎片
Tears you to shreds.
有时候
Sometimes...
它们是同一个案件
... they're the same case.
克莱尔·沃伦市长欢迎你来到缅因州红松市
克莱尔·沃伦竞选市议会
你好
Hi, there. Hi.
我是克莱尔·沃伦 正在参选市议会
I'm Claire Warren, and I'm running for City Council.
我想
I want...
十年前
祝你过得愉快
Have a nice day.
投票给我妈妈 她会给你们十美元
Vote for my mom! She'll give you 10 bucks.
- 丹尼! - 你好
- Danny! - Hi!
你好
Hi, there.
我是克莱尔·沃伦 正在参选市议会
I'm Claire Warren, and I'm running for City Council.
我能占用你一点时间吗
Might I have just a moment with you?
你在这方面一点也不差
You don't suck at this.
我很差 我不擅长这个
I do. I kind of suck at this.
- 不 亲爱的 - 我是很差
- Honey, no. - I do.
我是谁啊 竟然觉得有人会把票投给
Who am I to think that somebody will actually vote
一个差劲又只会做纸杯蛋糕的全职妈妈
for some lame, cupcake-baking, stay-at-home mom.
我说真的
Really!
我能走了吗 我发完传♥单♥了
Yo, can I bail now? I'm out of flyers.
妈妈 他在帮你买♥♥票
Mother, he's buying you votes.
很好 买♥♥了多少
Great! How many?
这可是选举舞弊
Hello! It's called election fraud.
好吧 我们去吃点冰激凌
Okay. Let's get some ice cream.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
民♥主♥已经不复存在了
Democracy is so dead.
这是最棒的一个了 船长
This is the best one yet, Chief.
船员在哪里
Where's the crew?
没有船员 这是一艘幽灵船
There is no crew. It's a ghost ship.
想吃冰激凌吗
Want some ice cream?
你变重了
You're getting heavy.
好了 再见
All right. See you, guys!
等会见 看好亚当
See you later. Watch Adam!
丹尼 丹尼 等等
Danny. Danny, wait!
我们应该和亚当待在一起
We're supposed to stay with Adam!
小家伙 你想吃点什么
And how can I help you there, son?
需要帮忙吗
Help you with something?
我需要搭车
I need a ride.
你看见亚当了吗
Have you seen Adam?
我找不到亚当了
I can't find Adam.
我找遍了所有地方 他不见了
I've looked everywhere. He's gone.
那就再找一遍 我们走
Well, look again. Come on.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
你们两个本该看好他的
The two of you were supposed to be watching him!
他当时很好 和薇拉在一起
He was fine. He was with Willa, and...
不 但你不应该离开他们两个
No, but you never should have left them alone!
你最大 你要负起责任来
You're the oldest! You're in charge!
而他当时正在和一个贱♥人♥打三垒
Except when he's getting to third base with some slut.
好像你会知道那是什么似的 你这个怪人
Like you'd ever know what that is, you freak of nature!
别吵了
Stop it.
互相攻击一点用都没有
Turning on each other won't help anyone...
更帮不到亚当
Definitely not Adam.
儿童失踪案件的头几个小时很重要
The first few hours of a missing-child case are critical,
如果你们在这段时间里只顾着冲别人吼
and if you spend them screaming at each other
而不是去想他穿的是什么衣服
instead of remember what he was wearing,
他当时在干什么 或者他和谁在一起
what he was doing, or who he was doing it with,
可能现在就会害死你们的孩子
you might as well bury your kid right now.
你就是他们派来的警官吗
You're the officer they sent?
她还是个小姑娘 约翰
She's just a little girl, John.
我将会是那个找到你儿子的小姑娘
I'm the little girl who's gonna find your son.
儿童失踪案告破 红松市警界菜鸟将性侵者以谋杀罪绳之以法
再说一遍你要见谁
Who do you need to see again?
迈耶警官
Officer Meyer.
小心点 伙计 她现在可是大名鼎鼎的探长了
Well, watch out, man. It's big-time detective now.
她不会喜欢你说的话
She'll eat you for that.
迈耶
Meyer!
怎么了 汤姆 怎么了
What, Tom? What?
我能帮你什么忙吗
Can I, uh, help you with something?
你就是妮娜·迈耶
You Nina Meyer?
是的 请问你是
Yeah. And who are you?
我是他
I'm him.
罪恶之家 第一季第一集
我向红松市人♥民♥承诺
I promised the people of Red Pines
让他们回归家庭价值 我是认真的
a return to family values, and I meant it.
但你不觉得在事情还没调查清楚的时候
But don't you think that firing Deputy Conroy
就开除康罗伊副警长
while the affair is still just alleged...
不 我不能容忍♥说谎 弗兰克
No, I don't tolerate lying, Frank.
你可以去问问我的孩子们 好吗
You can just ask my kids, okay?
州长竞选宣告在什么时候
So when's the governor announcement?
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
她才是家里的政客
She's the politician in the family.
什么时候你变成了有所隐藏的那个人
When'd you become the shady one?
很久以前就是了 保罗
A long time ago, Paul.
我再回答一个问题
I can take one more question.
你们能长话短说吗
Uh, could you make it brief?
天哪
Holy crap.
沃伦市长
Mayor Warren!
关于亚当的出现 你和警♥察♥谈过了吗
Have you spoken to the police about the reappearance of Adam?
妈妈
Mother!
什么
What?
悲伤
Grief, wow.
不可避免的失去
Um, the inevitability of loss.
旧金山市欢迎约翰·沃伦 优雅地悲伤: 学会面对失去 系列丛书作者
生活可不是一帆风顺的 我的朋友们
Life isn't a straight shot, my friends.
它充满高山和低谷
It's full of hills and valleys.
直面你的悲伤 和你的恐惧
Confront your grief, your... your fear of it,
这样你就能战胜它
and you'll take away its power.
不好意思
Excuse me, folks.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
门口是酒店员工
Hotel guy is at the door.
他说你还没给钱
He says you haven't paid the bill.
告诉他星期五再给钱
Tell him pay day is Friday.
你有工作吗 你是干什么的
You have a job? What do you do?
我的工作就是兑现支票
I cash checks.
天哪 他们找到那个男孩了
Oh, my god. They found that boy.
哪个男孩
What boy?
很多年前被杀的那个
The one that was murdered years ago.
市长的孩子
The mayor's kid.
虽然在大范围的搜索后
Though a body was never found,
并没有找到尸体
after an extensive investigation,
沃伦一家的邻居最终以谋杀亚当
the Warrens' neighbor was eventually convicted
被判有罪
for Adam's murder.
但有消息称 有个年轻人今天早些时候
But sources say the young man showed up earlier today
出现在市中心的警♥察♥局
to a downtown police precinct
肯定地说他自己是沃伦家最小的孩子
and clearly identified himself as the youngest Warren child.
他被迅速带到城市纪念医院进行检查
He was promptly taken to City Memorial for evaluation,
我们得知 尽管他很虚弱
and I am told though his physical condition is weak
而且有着几处不明伤口
and he has sustained several injuries of unknown nature,
但他目前情况稳定
he is now stable.
他在哪里 亚当在哪里
Where is he? Where is Adam?
我不知道 她想让我们先和医生谈谈
I don't know. She wants us to talk to the doctors first.
去她的
Oh, well, screw her.
我要见我的儿子
I want to see my son.
- 波旁酒吗 - 闭嘴 爸爸来了吗
- Bourbon? - Shut up. Is Dad here?
是的 他在飞机上
Yeah, he's getting a flight.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表