剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
- 这是个巧合 - 你这么解释倒方便
- It's a coincidence. - Convenient.
我还要更多的细节
Gonna need more.
带他去商场逛逛
Take him to the mall.
去法明顿那家 那边应该比较安静
The Farmington one. It should be quiet there.
不会有任何记者
There won't be any press.
还有
And, um...
给他买♥♥双新鞋 带他吃顿好的
buy him some new shoes, take him to lunch.
- 或者去看个电影 - 看电影
- Maybe catch a movie. - A movie?
开心一点又不是坏事
A little fun wouldn't hurt.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
玩得开心 好吗
Have fun. Okay?
明白了吗
Got it?
- 去看电影 - 看电影
- Movie. - Movie.
看电影要花钱
Movies cost money.
好 我来付
Okay, I got it.
丹尼 你把尾灯修好了
You got the taillight fixed, Danny.
是的 才花了他三年时间
Yeah, only took him three years.
我还要加油
I need to get gas, too.
等下 我去拿钱
Hang on.
她要我带他去看电影嘛
She wants me to take him to a movie.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
我就是那个"杀"了你的人
I'm the guy that killed you.
亚当
Adam?!
上车吧 好吗
Get in the car, okay?
来吧
Come on.
三十万美金
你好 你好
Hi. Hi, there! Hi. Hi, there.
我是克莱尔·沃伦
Um, I'm Claire Warren,
十年前
正在参选市议会
and I'm running for City Council.
祝你过得愉快
Have a nice day.
你来了
You came.
你没看见他和陌生人说话吗
You didn't see him talking to any strangers?
只有我 卖♥♥冰激凌的人 还有汉克
Just me, the ice-cream guy, and Hank.
汉克是谁 薇拉
Who's Hank, Willa?
是我们的邻居
Just our neighbor.
几年以前 在公园
Years ago, there was some sort
发生过一些不检点的行为
of an indecent-exposure thing in a park.
不检点 不如说是犯罪
"Thing"?! Try conviction!
那个人是个性侵犯
The man is a sex offender.
汉克·亚瑟
Hank Asher?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你好 我是迈耶警官
Hi, I'm Officer Meyer.
你认识亚当·沃伦吗
Do you know Adam Warren?
他住在你家对面
Lives across the street.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
亚当几小时前失踪了
Adam disappeared a couple hours ago.
你去参加公园集♥会♥了吗
Were you at the rally in the park?
很简单的问题 去了还是没去
Simple question... yes or no.
汉克整晚都和我在一起
Hank was home with me all night.
我们每周五都会一起看老电影
Uh, we watch old movies together on Friday.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
谢谢你的配合
Well, thanks for your time.
谢谢
Thanks.
看的哪部电影
Which one?
什么
What?
我也很喜欢
I love them, too.
经典老电影
The classics.
你们看的是哪一部
Which one was on?
晚安 警官
Goodnight, Officer.
我们现在看的是东边
Okay, what we're looking at is our east quadrant.
现在
它在红色的龙的正北方
It's directly north of our red dragon.
谢谢
Thanks.
树林茂密 灌木丛生
Deep woods, thick brush.
如果你发现任何可疑之处
You see anything interesting...
霍比特人 小妖精
Hobbit, leprechaun?
有什么问题吗 探员
Got something to say, Detective?
还有什么问题吗
Anyone else?
每小时都要向我汇报
I want hourly updates.
你们听见探长说的了
You heard the detective.
开始行动吧
Let's go.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
有个神经病藏在这片树林里
Some sicko had a lair in the woods.
他们觉得市长的孩子之前就被关在那里
They think he had the mayor's kid in there.
真是人面兽心
People are animals.
你还记得我的车
So, you remember my car, huh?
你还打橄榄球吗
Do you still play football?
你以前打得很好
You used to really good.
你喜欢用什么姿势睡觉 汉克
What kind of sleeper are you, Hank?
侧躺 平躺 还是趴着
Side, back, tummy?
我不睡觉
I don't sleep.
原来是失眠
Insomniac.
你知道为什么失眠吗
You know what's keeping you up at night?
我当然知道
I have a pretty good idea.
糟糕的床垫
Bad mattress.
你的床有弹簧垫吗
Does it have a box spring?
- 没有 - 是泡沫床垫吗
- No. - Is the padding foam?
是在监狱里的床垫
It's a prison mattress.
总之 你想要找舒适的床垫
Bottom line, you're looking for comfort.
这里有很划算的
Got great bang for your buck here.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
- 关于什么的 - 任何事
- About what? - Anything.
你还记得你上的是哪所学校吗
I mean, you remember what school you went to?
或者 你还记得阿莱士吗
Or what do you... what do you remember about Alex?
我不记得他了
I don't remember him.
是她
Her.
她曾是你最好的朋友
She was your best friend.
记忆泡沫 内置弹簧 零售价五百美元
Memory foam, inner spring, retails for about $500,
但由于我们正在做活动 你可以
but with the special we got going, you could...
那个呢
What about that one?
那是特等品
The Imperial.
德克萨斯棉花混合法国绵羊毛
French lamb's wool sewn inside Texas cotton.
比其他款要贵一些
It's a little pricier than the other options.
多少钱
How much?
一万美元
$10,000.
我一直在存钱
I've been saving up.
你想试试哪双吗
So, you want to try something on?
我穿过这种
I wore these.
有些复古啊
Kind of old-school, huh?
不
No.
他把我带走时 我就穿着这种鞋
I wore ones just like these when he took me.
如果我弟弟在受了十年的折磨之后回到家中
My brother comes home after 10 years of torture,
我至少会请一周的病假
I'm calling in sick for at least a week.
你个人♥渣♥
You're a douche.
所以你这样想过 只是不想说出来
So you suspect, but don't want to confirm socially.
不如去喝一杯
Say with a drink?
瑞恩 我不喝酒 也不约会
I don't drink, Ryan, or date.
不和男人约会
Men?
所有人 民♥意♥支持率如何
People. Poll numbers?
多亏二十四小时不间断的新闻播放
Well, thanks to the 24-hour news cycle,
民♥意♥支持破了纪录
name recognition's off the charts,
总体来说竞选赢面非常可观
and the association is overwhelmingly positive.
但是
But?
人们在质疑
People are questioning
她是否能胜任州长
if she can handle the business of being governor.
鉴于你们家经历的那些事情
You know, given everything you guys are going through.
帮我去约一个
Book us one of those big sit-down interviews
全家面对面访谈
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表