剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我能记起
I can remember.
很好
Great.
我们从一些愉快简单的事开始 好吗
We'll start off nice and easy, okay?
在集♥会♥上你穿的什么
What were you wearing at the rally?
我妈妈的竞选T恤衫
My mom's campaign T-shirt.
还有什么
What else?
里面套着蓝色衬衣 长袖的 还有棕色的裤子
Blue shirt underneath, long-sleeved, brown pants.
内♥裤♥或者袜子呢
What about underwear or socks?
那对你的案子有什么帮助
How does that help your case?
它是细节
It's the details.
我们需要努力唤起他的记忆
We're trying to unlock his memory.
- 用他的内♥裤♥ - 上面有汽车图案
- With his underwear? - They had cars on them.
对的
That's right.
好的
Okay.
我会给你看几张我们档案中
Um, I'm gonna show you a...
那天的照片
few images we have on file from that day.
看看是否能让你想起什么 好吗
Just, um... if you bring anything else up, okay?
索尔达尼披萨店
Soldani's Pizza.
我们晚饭吃的它
We had it for dinner.
我们总是点意大利辣肠和菠萝的
We always got the pepperoni and pineapple.
那是亚历克斯
That's Alex.
她是他三年级的同班同学
She was in his 3rd-grade class.
我以前经常帮忙照看她
I used to babysit her.
我们给亚当个机会回答
Let's give Adam a chance to answer.
她在那 我记得她
She was there. I... I remember her.
那这个人呢
What about this one?
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
亚当
Adam?
我想这些就够了
I think that's enough.
让亚当回答这个问题
Let Adam answer the question.
很显然他不认识他
He clearly doesn't know him.
- 你认识吗 - 停下
- Do you? - Stop it!
- 他是谁 - 我说够了
- Who is he? - I said it's enough.
- 因为他看起来很像 - 停下
- 'Cause he kind of looks a lot... - Stop it.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
谢谢你抽出时间来 亚当
Thank you for your time, Adam.
她也许不知道
She might not know.
她知道了
She knows.
即使她知道 她也没办法证明
Even if she does, she can't prove it.
她甚至不能大声说出来
She can't even say it out loud.
我们有DNA结果可以证明
Not with a positive DNA test, which we have.
天哪 我们在做什么
God, what are we doing?
- 我们在把一家人聚在一起 - 不 不
- We are putting our family back together. - No, no.
我们对警♥察♥说谎 对你♥爸♥爸说谎
We are lying to the police, your father,
对全世界说谎
and the entire world.
- 我会处理这件事 好吗 - 天哪
- I will handle this, all right? - Oh, God.
你看到你♥爸♥爸看他的样子了吗
Have you seen the way that your dad looks at him?
他就是太阳 月亮 星星
He's the sun, the moon, the stars.
现在只要把精力放在今晚的辩论上
Just concentrate on the debate tonight,
- 然后一切都会没事的 - 不 会有事
- and everything will be okay. - No, it is not okay.
这个谎言太大了...
It is fraud on a level so massive...
妈
Mom.
而且 我甚至都不确定他是否值得
And... and I'm not even sure if he's worth it.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
怎么不能
How can I not?
我对他一无所知
I don't know anything about him.
我不知道他从哪里来 我不知道他姓什么
I don't know where he comes from. I don't know his last name.
我甚至不知道他是否喜欢我为他做的早餐
I don't even know if he likes what I make him for breakfast.
你带回我们家里的那个人
This person that you have brought into our house is...
他住着亚当的房♥间 睡着亚当的床
He is living in Adam's room, he is sleeping in Adam's bed,
他正在扔掉所有亚当的东西
he is throwing away all of Adam's things,
而我甚至都不知道他是谁
and I don't even know who he is.
- 妈 - 告诉我他是谁
- Mom. - Tell me who he is.
他是亚当的朋友
He's Adam's friend.
那样还不够
That's not good enough.
真的吗
Really?
女人就不能请男人喝酒吗
Can't a girl buy a guy a drink?
这个女人在全世界面前毁了我的家庭
The girl who trashed my entire family to the world?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你打扮得不错嘛
Wow. You clean up good.
我应该在辩论会上
I'm supposed to be at the debate.
对啊 那是件大事
Oh, right. Yeah, that's a big deal.
是 对某些人来说
Yeah. To some people.
你妈妈当上州长后你能告诉她
Hey, can you tell your mom when she's governor
我住的街上有个大坑
that I have a really big pothole on my street?
我保证她会优先考虑的
I am sure that she will make that a priority.
你为什么没去
So, why are you bailing on this thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
每个成功的政♥治♥家背后都有个伟大的家庭是吗
Behind every great politician stands a great family, right?
是的
Right.
当我不在那里的时候
When I'm not there.
我们的国家是一群失败者建立起来的
Our nation was created by rejects.
你男朋友怎么样了
So, how's your boyfriend?
人们会让你失望
People disappoint.
是啊
Yeah.
谁呀
Hello?
你看上去很帅
You look nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我觉得你今晚待在家比较好
But I think it might be better if you stayed at home tonight.
为什么
Why?
她很难接受这件事
She's having a hard time with it.
她... 她需要去习惯你
She... she just needs to get used to you.
如果她永远都不习惯我呢
What if she doesn't ever get used to me?
我给你留些钱去买♥♥披萨 好吗
I'll leave you some money for pizza, okay?
嘿
Hey.
十年前我在这里工作的时候
Didn't you live here with your mom
你是不是和你妈妈住在这里
when I was working here 10 years ago?
是的
Yes.
她现在怎么样
Oh. How is she?
不太好
Not well.
她死了
She's dead.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
她看上去很善良
She seemed like a nice lady.
是的
She was.
我希望她在走之前
Well, I hope you got to spend some quality time
你们有足够的时间好好相处
with her before she passed.
我不在
I was away.
这些要花多少钱
How much is all this gonna cost?
不要钱
I'll do it for free.
什么
What?
这柜子坏了十年...
10 years of faulty cabinets...
是啊 但不是你的错
Yeah, but that's not your fault.
我觉得我亏欠你
I feel like I owe you.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我一会就回来
I'll be right back.
十年前
给女朋友买♥♥个心情戒指吗
Mood ring for your girlfriend?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
他去洗手间了
The guy's in the bathroom or something.
他会很快回来吗
Will he be back soon?
他去了有一会了
Well, he's been gone for a while.
这些鸟屋他卖♥♥十刀一个
He sells those birdhouses for $10.
如果你想要我帮你把钱给他
I can take it if you want.
祝你今天开心
Have a good day.
你好
Hi, there.
刚刚又卖♥♥掉一个
Just sold another.
好的
Oh, yeah.
我应当抽取佣金
I should get a cut.
我是你的幸运符
I'm your lucky charm.
你确实是
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表