剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
大概一年前
There was one night...
有个晚上...
about a year ago...
我突然不知道该怎么办了
when I realized I didn't know the ending.
我把那个男孩藏了那么久
I had kept the boy down there for so long...
我不知道该怎么结束这一切
I didn't know how to end it.
所以我想自我了结
So I decided to end me.
我打算等你睡着后就动手
I figured I'd wait until you were asleep to do it.
然后...
And then...
我们睡觉之前你给了我个礼物
right before we went to bed, you gave me a gift.
你还记得吗
You remember?
里面是个小睡衣写着"爸爸我爱你"
And inside was a onesie that said "I love Daddy."
你怎么想到那个的
How'd you think of that?
我谷歌♥了"告诉男友你怀孕了的好方法"
I Googled "fun ways to tell boyfriend you're pregnant."
我们应该去找警♥察♥
We should go to the police,
坦白这一切
tell them everything.
我会说是我杀了那个联调局特工
But we'll have to say I killed the FBI agent.
什么
What?
不能说是你杀的
It can't be you.
但是他还没死
But he's not dead.
但是他必须死 对吗
Well, he'll have to be, right?
要么他就会说出真♥相♥的
Otherwise, he'll tell them the truth.
简 你袭击了一个联邦警员
Jane, you assaulted a federal officer.
他们会把你关监狱的 还会带走宝宝
They'll send you to jail. They'll take the baby away.
上帝啊
God.
我不知道 你只要...告诉我该做点什么
I don't know. Just...tell me what to do here.
你想我做什么我都愿意
I'll do whatever you want.
如果我们能一起再多待段时间
If we just stick together just a little bit longer,
我们就没必要杀了他
then we won't have to kill him,
我会想办法让你和孩子渡过这劫
and I'll find you and the little one a way out of this.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
道格
Doug?
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
我希望你下地狱
I'd like you to burn in hell.
我觉得这就是你的结局
I think that's your ending.
丹尼十八岁的时候
you know, when Danny turned 18,
我们给他了爷爷的怀表
we gave him his grandfather's pocket watch.
结果他一个月后就给当掉了
He pawned it a month later.
薇拉十八岁的时候
For Willa's 18th,
约翰想送她这对
John wanted to give her these gorgeous diamond earrings
他奶奶传下来的钻石耳环
that his grandmother passed down.
她却想参加去马里的传教旅
She asked for a mission trip to Mali instead.
你们让她去了吗
Did you let her go?
天哪 当然没有
Oh, God, no.
你觉得亚当会喜欢这个吗
do you think Adam would've liked this?
你比我更了解他
You knew him better than me.
这是个老古董吗
Is it old?
是我父亲的
It was my father's.
亚当更喜欢新点的东西
Adam liked newer stuff better.
所以我搞砸三回了
So I'm 0 for 3.
抱歉
Sorry.
那你...喜欢老古董吗
Do you...like old stuff?
你不用这样的
You don't have to do this.
很抱歉我们没能给你庆祝生日
I'm sorry we can't celebrate your birthday.
我知道
I know.
我已经厌倦了秘密
I am sick of the secrets.
我懂的
I know.
你是一个人来的吧
You're alone, right?
是
Yes.
没人跟着你吗
Nobody followed you or anything?
他们现在让我出来散步了
They let me take walks now.
是时候了
It's about time.
你也不再是八岁小孩了
You're not 8 years old anymore.
他们搜了我的房♥子
They searched my house.
他们知道你的名字
They know your name.
他们还知道些什么
What else do they know?
水大概是零度的对吧
So, the water's like zero degrees, right?
我从水里出来 一个突然冒出来的老女人
So I get out, and this old lady, from nowhere,
就那样看着我紧缩的小鸡鸡
is just checking out my shrinkage.
十年前
然后我就说"等着它长大"
So I'm like "Hey, wait till it grows up."
你朋友该回去了
Time for your friends to leave.
为什么
Why?
你♥爸♥正准备睡觉
Dad's trying to sleep.
我们会小点声
We'll keep it down.
已经很晚了
It's late.
才九点
It's 9:00.
你明天还得上学
You have school tomorrow.
今天周五 你一觉睡过了周四
It's Friday. You slept through Thursday.
小伙子们 很抱歉 你们现在得走了
Boys, I'm sorry. You need to leave now.
顺便说一句 我们赢了
We won, by the way.
我们进入了决赛
We're going to finals,
如果你和爸爸来看了比赛 就会知道了
which you and Dad would know if you ever came to a game.
对不起 我今晚不想做这个
Sorry. I can't do this tonight.
做什么 做个人吗
What? Be a human?
你让我休息一下 行吗
You're just gonna have to give me a break. Okay?
你只有做致辞或者说些什么纪念亚当的废话时
You manage to get it together when it's some bench dedication
才能正常些
or some other sad-Adam crap.
丹尼
Danny!
还有爸爸并没有睡 他喝醉了
And Dad's not asleep. He's passed out!
- 别说了 - 都已经几个月了
- Stop it! - It's been months now!
我不在乎
I don't care!
我们失去了一个孩子
We lost a child!
但你还有两个孩子
And you have two left.
上次我们玩了这个游戏后
I'm still picking the gravel out of my panties
我到现在还在清洁内♥裤♥上的沙砾
from the last time we played this game.
我不会和你鬼混了
I'm not gonna bang down with you.
这么严肃
So serious.
是的 我们不能再这样下去了
Yeah. 'Cause we're not doing this anymore.
这样是怎么样
Doing what?
布瑞妮 我什么都可以分享
Bridey, I am all about sharing,
但我不能和我妹妹分享一个女人
but I'm not gonna share a chick with my sister.
我不会厚此薄彼的
Well, I don't play favorites.
我不在乎 行吗
Well, I don't care. Okay?
因为薇拉
'Cause Willa's...
她不像我们
She's not like you and me.
她
She's...
她很特别
She's special.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
听着 不 不 不
Look, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不是很好的那种特别 像很奇怪的那种特别
Not good special, like... like weird special.
她就像那些跟鼹鼠一样奇怪
She's like one of them weird mole people
住在地铁里的人
who live in the subway
从来不见光
and never come out to see the sunlight, all right?
所以这对她来说很重要
So this is a big deal to her.
为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为如果你是在利用她
Because if you're just using her for...
无论是什么
...whatever...
都得停手
it's got to stop.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你是一个好人 丹尼·沃伦
You're a good person, Danny Warren.
是的
Right.
嘿 你们这有什么酒是用来庆祝的
Hey. Uh, what do you got for celebrating?
庆祝什么
What's the occasion?
我刚发现我是一个好人
I just found out I'm a good person.
这是好人专用威士忌
So this is good-person whiskey.
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
嗨
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表