剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
there's been something off about him.
他变了
He's different.
共和党全国委想今天收到学生贷款调整计划
RNC wants our student loan restructure plan today.
克莱尔明天还和
And is Claire still having lunch
住房♥委员会的人一起吃饭吗
with the Housing Commissioner tomorrow?
他回来了你为什么不能高兴点
Why can't you just be happy he's back?
因为他没有回来
Because he's not back.
我们也应该做好辩论的准备
We should get on debate prep, too.
你知道朗已经准备好了
You know Lang's already on it.
你想吃中餐吗 我正好去买♥♥
You want Chinese? I'm buying.
喂
Hello?
薇拉 你还好吗
Willa, you okay?
我是你姐姐 亚当
I'm your sister, Ad.
我知道
I know.
我是你姐姐
I'm your sister.
我知道
I know.
十年前
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
我吵醒你了
Did I wake you?
前提是我能睡着
That would require being able to actually fall asleep.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是... 我想明天前把它做完
I'm just... I want to get this done before tomorrow.
明天是什么日子
What's tomorrow?
明天晚上在城里有选举活动
It's that Candidate's Night thing in the city.
我想趁此机会做点生意
I thought I'd try and round up some business.
柚木
Teak?
还有山毛榉材
And beechwood.
我升级了一下
I upped my game.
有孩子要在圣诞开心坏了
Some kid's gonna be psyched at Christmas.
我会尽量小声一点
I'll try and keep it down.
我能忍♥受工具的声音或是音乐
I can take the power tools or the music,
但是两个一起不可以
just not both at once.
亲爱的 很晚了
Oh... honey. It's so late.
现在
万一他没看见我怎么办
What if he doesn't see me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我变样了
I look different.
天哪 你出了好多汗
Oh, my God, you're sweating.
很热
It's hot.
没错
Yeah.
我们开车去海边吧
Let's drive up the coast.
什么意思
What do you mean?
看看肯纳邦克港口和灯塔 就我们两个
See Kennebunk port, the lighthouses... just you and me.
我们远离这一切 就现在
Let's just go away, right now.
忘记所有的事情
And let's just forget about the whole thing.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
在他消失之前我都忘不掉
I can't forget till he's gone.
我忘不掉
I can't.
你说他喜欢你穿红色衣服
Okay. Well... you said he likes you in red.
你们在车里能看到并听到一切
You'll be able to see and hear everything from the van.
这是什么
What's that?
- 这是个跟踪装置 - 为什么要装这个
- It's a tracking device. - What for?
例行公事 以防万一
Standard protocol, just in case.
以防你们弄丢了他
In case you lose him?
四周都是我们的人
He'll be surrounded by our people.
我不管 他不能一个人去
I don't care. He is not doing this alone.
- 我和他一起去 - 你太显眼了
- I'll go with him. - You're too high profile.
如果你在场他不会出现的
It won't work if you're...
怎么了
What?
你要吃那个吗
You gonna eat that?
比尔汉堡
想玩发现枪手的游戏吗
Want to play spot the G-Man?
十一点方向
11:00.
吃肉桂卷的 坐轮椅的老太太
Cinnabon. Old lady in a wheelchair.
她快八十了吧
She's, like, 80.
没错
Yeah.
这叫掩护
It's called a cover.
伙计 他们会抓住他的
Dude... they're gonna catch him.
我不想让他们抓住他
I don't want them to catch him.
为什么
Why?
我想让他们杀了他
I want them to kill him.
两分钟之后我们就能看到商场的每一个角落
We'll have eyes on every inch of this mall in about two minutes.
可能需要十分钟 长官
More like 10, sir.
你为什么不能像我相信你一样
Why can't you believe in yourself
相信你自己呢 杰瑞
the way I believe in you, Jerry?
你应该离开
You should go.
他说什么
What'd he say?
什么
What?
你在旁边他不会靠近的
He won't come close if you're near.
我不会把你一个人扔在这里的 知道吗
Hey, I'm not just gonna leave you here, okay?
他会看见你 然后就走了
He'll see you and then he'll leave.
你不知道的
You don't know that.
我了解他
I know him.
你走吧
Just go.
我想要了结这件事情
I want this to be over.
好吧
Fine.
但我就在那边
But I'm gonna be right there.
发生了什么 他在做什么
What is going on? What is he doing?
不不不 你们需要停止行动
No, no, no. Y...You need to stop this right now.
原地不动 全体原地待命
Hold. Everyone hold.
不 他不应该单独待着
No, he is not supposed to be alone.
没事的 不会出事的
It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen.
不 你不知道
No, you don't know that!
等等
Hold on.
- 他出现了 - 什么
- He's here. - What?!
他看见他了
He sees him.
十年前
欢迎来到选举之夜
Welcome to Candidate's Night.
有请市议院的候选人
Come meet your candidates for city council.
欢迎来到选举之夜
Welcome to Candidate's Night.
有请市议院的候选人
Come meet your candidates for city council.
嘿
Hey.
麦洛 你在做什么
Milo, what are you doing?
这是你的狗吗
Is this your dog?
对
Mm-hmm.
我本来想说不的
I got to start saying "no" though.
他总是打扰到别人
He's always bothering people.
他没有打扰到我
He's not bothering me.
你家有狗吗
You have a dog at home?
我妈妈说他们便便后就直接坐在你的沙发上
My mom says they poop and then sit on your couch.
你妈妈说得没错
Your mom's right about that.
但我想养一只
But I want one.
以后吧
Someday.
你想喂它吗
Hey, you want to give him a treat?
我卡车里有吃的 就停在那边
I got some in my, uh, truck over there.
真的吗
Yeah?
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
现在
- 有问题 - 他出状况了
- Something's wrong. - He's not okay.
- 待在这 - 他出问题了 我了解我儿子
- Stay here. - He's not okay. I know my son.
让她待在这里 我们来处理
Keep her here. We got this.
封锁周围 不准任何人进出
Close the perimeter. No one goes in or out.
你还好吗
You all right?
我觉得他好像病了
Uh, I think he's sick or something.
我不知道 但是他有问题
I don't know. Something's going on with him.
- 你看见他了吗 - 我们需要医护人员
- Did you see him? - We're gonna need paramedics.
他穿的是什么
What was he wearing?
一件蓝色外套
A blue jacket.
白人男性 三十多岁
White male, 30s,
蓝色外套 棕色头发 一个人
blue jacket, brown hair, alone.
嫌犯脸上有痘印
Suspect has acne scars on his face.
符合描述的人不得离开商场
No one who fits that description leaves this mall.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表