剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
He came to me.
他总是过来看我
He always came to me.
现在我们继续关注
Back to our continuing coverage now
亚当·沃伦的离奇经历
of the extraordinary Adam Warren story.
在昨天的DNA测试证实了男孩的回归后
Tonight, Hank Asher... behind bars here
曾因谋杀这个男孩
for more than 10 years for the boy's murder...
而坐了超过十年牢的汉克 亚瑟
Is back at home
今晚回到了家
after DNA evidence yesterday confirmed the boy's return.
今天早上召开了一场紧急听证会
An emergency hearing was held this morning,
宣布亚瑟无罪释放
which declared Asher a free man.
他的律师今晚告诉我们
His lawyer tells us tonight
尽管被错误地羁押了这么多年
Mr. Asher has no plans to sue the Red Pines Police Department
亚瑟先生并没有起诉红松市警局的计划
despite being wrongly held for so many years,
他的律师称他极其得大度
which his lawyer calls extremely generous.
有时候他会忘记关掉身后的门
Sometimes he would forget to close the door behind him,
我就能通过楼上的窗户看到外面
and I could see outside through a window upstairs.
你能看到什么
What could you see?
我能再来点吗
Can I have some more?
当然可以 亲爱的 再等一会
Sure, sweetie. In one... one second.
就告诉我 你能看到什么
Just... What could you see?
一条红色的龙
A red dragon.
好的
Okay.
告诉我...
Tell me...
它是什么样的
Tell me about that.
那条红色...红色的龙
The red... red dragon.
那个人压在我身上的时候我看到了它
I watched it while the man lied on top of me.
- 它发着光 - 行了
- It was glowing. - Okay.
非常漂亮
It was beautiful.
好了 你现在可以停下来了
All right, you can stop this now.
那条龙在干什么呢 亚当
And what was the dragon doing, Adam?
今晚他已经经历太多了 警官
He has been through enough tonight, Detective.
我们可以等到明天
We can continue this tomorrow.
那条龙在干什么 亚当
What was the dragon doing, Adam?
那个人在我上面
The man lied on top of me.
- 我说了马上停下 - 每天晚上他都会来
- I said stop this now! - Every night, he would come...
那条龙在干什么 亚当
What was the dragon doing, Adam?
妮娜 拜托了
Nina, come on!
它在喷火
He was breathing fire.
冲我喷火
Right at me.
直直地喷向我
Right at me.
我会抓到他的 好吗
I'm gonna get him, okay?
我会抓到他
I'm gonna get him.
森林 高速公路 只一人进入 从未到过室外 视野 红色的龙
为什么都怪我 你是他们的父亲
And why is this all on me? You're their father!
十年前
丹尼是个醉鬼
Danny's drunk!
薇拉正在变成一个虔敬的疯子
Willa's becoming a religious nutjob.
那你都在哪儿呢
Where the hell have you been?
现在不是该竞选的时候
It's not the right time for a campaign.
时机未到 时机未到
Not the right time, not the right time.
什么时候才是时候
When is the right time?
- 他回来之后吗 - 别 别说出来
- When he comes back?! - Don't say... no, no.
- 别说出来 不准说 - 他不会回来了
- Don't... don't... don't say it! - He's not coming back!!
抱歉
Sorry.
我从后面听到你们的声音 我...
I just heard you from back there. I...
法官仍然拒签搜查令
The judge denied the search warrant again.
他说仍然没有足够证据表明
Said that there's still not enough evidence
汉克 亚瑟与亚当的失踪有关
that Hank Asher had anything to do with Adam's disappearance.
但... 薇拉看到他们在一起
But... Willa saw them together.
没有证据就拿不到搜查令
You can't get a search warrant unless you have evidence,
而没有搜查令就找不到证据
and you can't get evidence until you have a search warrant.
这就是我们的司法制度
Welcome to the justice system.
现在
每天仅仅十分钱
The low, low price of 10 cents a day,
你也可以养活一个饥饿的孩子
you, too, could feed a starving child.
你今天连中午都忍♥不到了吗 烦人鬼
Couldn't make it till noon today, champ?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 他们还在外面
Don't worry. They're still there.
简直像蟑螂一样
They're like roaches.
虽然很高兴你再次回到家里
While it's lovely to have you back home again,
你能不能克制一下不要去招惹媒体
could you refrain from taunting the media?
我还有工作要做
I still have a job to get back to.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
我觉着我们不能再拖下去了
I don't think we can stall much longer.
人们希望看到你作为母亲对这件事的处理
People want to see you handling this as a mother.
我们应该约个... 访谈
We should book something... An interview.
这不是政♥治♥作秀的机会 薇儿
This isn't a political opportunity, Will.
这是我们的生活
It's our life.
或者至少发表一个讲话 最好是在声明之前
Or at least make a statement, ideally before the announcement.
什么声明
What announcement?
约翰 我们之前谈过的
We talked about this. John.
好吧 我以为
Yeah, well, I guess I figured
目前发生了这么多事情
with everything going on right now,
竞选州长应该不在考虑范围内了
the... the governor thing would be off the table.
我们现在暂时
Well, let's not make any decisions
不要作出任何决定
about anything just now.
我们的儿子刚刚回来
We just got our son back.
我能再来点吗
Can I have some more?
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, baby.
你过去很讨厌这些 一闻那味你就想吐
You used to hate those. The smell of them made you sick.
什么
What?
鸡蛋
Eggs.
我需要人手蹲守
I want bodies outside the mayor's house,
她早上在哪买♥♥咖啡 她去哪家店干洗衣服
where she gets her coffee in the morning, her dry cleaners.
盖斯
Gus!
给我找出她喜欢在哪间洗手间里拉屎...
Find out what bathroom she likes to poop in...
- 盖斯 - ... 然后也派个人去蹲守
- Gus! - ... and put a body outside of that, too.
干什么 你想要什么
What? What do you want?
带队跟进沃伦的报道
Lead on the Warren story.
你知道各大全国主要媒体
You know every major national media outlet
都跑到这里来报道这个事件了吧
is down here covering the story, right?
那你到底是怎么想的
So what the hell makes you think that
会觉着她会想和你这样的做...
she's gonna want to talk to a...
我不知道 随便你做的什么鬼东西的人谈话
I don't know, whatever the hell it is you do here.
女同性恋生活方式博客
Lesbian lifestyle blog.
我们还有个女同性恋生活方式博客
We have a lesbian lifestyle blog?
有 而且你说得对 她不会
We do, and you're right. She won't.
但她儿子会
But her son will.
嗨
Hi.
我是... 约翰·沃伦
I'm... I'm John Warren.
我是...
I'm...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
只是我很... 对你的遭遇我很抱歉
Except that I'm... I'm sorry for what happened to you.
你为我的遭遇感到抱歉
You're sorry for what happened to me?
是的
Yes, I am.
你就是我所遭遇的
You happened to me.
你们一家就是我所遭遇的
Your family happened to me.
你想让我原谅你们吗
Did you want me to forgive you?
这个城市是一群暴徒
This city was a mob.
人人对我得而诛之
They were after me.
他们会不惜一切代价抓住这个怪物
They were gonna get this monster no matter what,
而你们点燃了火把
and you people lit the torches.
不 等等...
No. Now, wait a minute...
约翰 你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I thought about, John?
当我在牢房♥里时 我想到你的儿子...
When I laid my cell, I thought about your boy...
你那漂亮的小孩子
Your beautiful little boy.
我真希望那是我♥干♥的
I wished I did it.
我希望是我从你身边夺走了他 虐待他
I wished I took him from you and hurt him,
亲手掐住他的脖子
wrapped my fingers around his throat
看着生命从他幼小的身体里逐渐消逝
and watch the life drip from his little body,
一点一点消逝
bit by bit.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表