剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Just tired.
你确定
You sure?
冰箱里有披萨
There's pizza in the fridge.
辣香肠和菠萝味的
Pepperoni and pineapple.
我是凯瑟琳·桑托罗医生
This is Dr. Catherine Santoro.
亚当·沃伦 第十期 编号♥6♥4♥386
Adam Warren, Session 10, code number 6♥4♥386.
你今天怎么样 亚当
How are you feeling today, Adam?
工作上的老婆
The work wife.
他说你很拘谨 但可没说你很漂亮
He said you were uptight, but he didn't mention pretty.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是乔纳·克莱门茨 加布的丈夫
Uh, Jonah Clements, Gabe's husband.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不在
No. Mnh-mnh.
他在外面忙案子吗
Is he out working a case?
他昨晚没回家
Oh, he didn't come home last night?
我以为他昨晚和你在一起
I assumed he was with you.
克莱门茨探员最后一次出现是36小时以前
Agent Clements was last heard from 36 hours ago.
他没有和局里联♥系♥
He's had no communication with the Bureau,
也没有和丈夫或是家人联♥系♥
his husband, or family.
从昨天下午开始他也没有进行银行或者
There's been no bank or credit-card activity
信♥用♥卡♥消费
since yesterday afternoon.
立刻寻找他的车
I want a BOLO put out on his car immediately.
定位他的手♥机♥
Triangulate his cellphone.
一旦我们确定了他最后出现的地址
Once we get his last-known location,
立即去审问所有与他有联♥系♥的人
let's question anyone and everyone he was in contact with.
这是头等要事 每小时向我汇报一次
This takes top priority, people, and I want hourly updates.
现在就行动
Let's move! Now!
妮娜
Nina.
他有可能在哪里睡大觉呢
He's probably somewhere sleeping it off.
不 他不会那样做
No, he doesn't do that.
- 你怎么知道 - 因为我了解他
- How do you know? - Because I know him.
你叫什么
What's your name?
本
Ben.
全名
Your full name.
本·墨菲
Ben Murphy.
爱尔兰人
Irish?
我爷爷是吧
My grandpa...
我觉得
I think.
你在哪里出生
Where were you born?
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
我没去过那
I've never been.
那里很冷
It's cold.
大城市吗
Big city?
挺小的
Little.
你喜欢吃墨西哥卷吗
Do you like tacos?
我每周至少做一次
I've been making them at least once a week
因为亚当最喜欢吃
because they were Adam's favorite,
但是... 你喜欢吗
but... I don't know... do you like them?
墨西哥卷
Tacos?
喜欢
Yeah.
好的
Good.
不
No.
你做得太辣了
They're too spicy the way you make them.
克莱尔
Claire...
对不起 我不是他
...I'm sorry I'm not him.
你不用叫我克莱尔
You don't have to call me Claire.
你不用监视我的
You don't have to spy on me.
十年前我在这工作的时候
Didn't you live here with your mom
你不是和你妈妈一起住的吗
when I was working here 10 years ago?
我不收钱
I'll do it for free.
我觉得我欠你的
I feel like I owe you.
他走了有一会了
Well, he's been gone for a while.
今晚不顺
Rough night?
什么
What... what?
你去哪了
Where were you?
外面
Out.
和谁
With who?
朋友
Friend.
妈妈大获全胜
Well, Mom killed it.
几乎所有人都在说她赢了
Pretty much every outlet is saying she won.
不错
Nice.
我搞砸了
I-I-I messed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
对...
For...
辩论
the debate.
免你无罪
You're absolved.
能帮你点什么
Help you with something?
我想找迈耶探员
I'd like to speak with Detective Meyer.
她出去了
She's out.
你要给她留个信吗
Want to leave a message?
我等她
I'll wait.
可能要等很久
Could be a long one.
值得等
It's worth it.
您有三条新信息
You have three new messages.
我想我明白你为什么要吃能量棒了 孩子
Think I get the bar thing now, kid.
这份工作没时间吃饭
No time to eat on this job.
稍后和你细说
Fill you in later.
这些也许对你们有帮助
Maybe there's something that would help.
好的 我们会扫描他的文件
Okay. We'll scan his files.
你能拿一下这个吗
Can you take this, please?
他没提他要去哪吗
So, he... he didn't mention where he was going?
我应该早点去找你 但是我了解你们的工作
I should have come to you sooner, but I know the job.
我知道你们要工作很久
I know the hours that you guys work.
我甚至都没想到...
Didn't even occur to me that...
坚持住 好吗
Just hang in there, all right?
我们会带他回来的
We're gonna bring him home.
好吗
Okay?
我想我明白你为什么要吃能量棒了 孩子
Think I get the bar thing now, kid.
这份工作没时间吃饭
No time to eat on this job.
稍后和你细说
Fill you in later.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
当选以后
Cinched the governorship,
你第一步是把贝蒂妙厨翻出来吗
and your first move is to pull out Betty Crocker?
下周是他的生日
It's his birthday next week.
不是亚当的
Not Adam's.
是他的
His.
只是想给他做点特别的
Just want to make him something special.
你是一个好人 妈妈
You're a good person, Mom.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
你是的
You are.
好吧
Well...
我会用我剩下的生命来
I'll spend the rest of my life
希望他才是生病的那个人
wishing that he was the one that got sick down there.
所以
So...
我也就能给他做个蛋糕了
the least I can do is bake him a cake.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
什么
What?
你说他当时试着从那逃出来
You said he was trying to escape or something,
- 然后他摔到了头 - 所以呢
- and then he fell and hit his head. - So?
所以你告诉我妈他生病了
So you told her he got sick.
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so upset?
到底是什么
Which is it?
他是撞到了头 还是生病了
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表