剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
因为亚当错了
Because Adam was wrong.
这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
但现在我可以弥补
But now I can fix...
一切
everything.
你去哪了
Hey, where've you been?
和一个脏兮兮的陌生人待在廉价旅馆里
At a... cheap motel with a dirty stranger.
你又要走了
You're leaving again?
是的 他们在旧金山订了几次读书会
They, uh... yeah, they booked some readings in San Francisco.
你想来吗
Do you want to come?
或者我有个疯狂的想法 你在家待着
Or, here's a crazy idea... you, uh, stay home.
你妈妈和我
Your mom and I...
你们要离婚
You're getting a divorce.
这是个错误
That's... that's a mistake.
- 不 亲爱的 - 你应该再坚持
- No, honey... - Y...you should stick it out
几天
a few more days.
- 它不会改变什么的 - 会的
- No, it won't matter. - It will.
相信我 它会的
It... trust me. It will.
不 这段婚姻早就结束了
No, it's been over for a long time.
就是因为亚当
It was just Adam.
如果那件事没有发生 你们就不会
If that hadn't happened, you wo...
不 无论如何我们都会分开的
No, we'd have broken anyway.
- 什么 - 你妈妈和我是两个世界的人
- What? - Mom and I are different people.
亚当那件事只是证明了这是对的
All Adam did was show us how true that was.
你知道你弟弟都没怎么哭过吗
Did you know that your little brother hardly ever cried?
我是说 他当然哭过 但...
I mean, he did, of course, but...
他... 他充满阳光
He... the kid was a little ray of sunshine.
所以呢
So?
所以他不会喜欢我们现在这样
So he'd hate what we're doing to ourselves now.
我们沉溺于过去
We're wallowing.
该向前看了
It's time to move on.
他希望我们这样
He'd want us to.
我让它又流血了 这样伤口看起来比较新
I made it start bleeding again so it looks fresh.
本
Ben...
我们到哪了
Where are we?
车站
Bus station.
为什么
Why?
这行不通
It won't work.
- 行得通 - 行不通
- Yes, it will. - It won't.
- 你自己也说了 - 不 但我现在可以了
- You said it yourself. - No... but I can do it now.
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你照顾他 但...
Thank you f-for taking care of him, but, uh...
但我需要你离开 并且不再回来
But I need you to leave... and... and not come back.
我...
I, um...
我打包了一些衣物
I packed some clothes, and...
还有...
and...
这里有一万块钱
here's $10,000.
我该去哪
Where am I gonna go?
你可以去任何地方
You can go anywhere.
成为任何人
You can be anyone.
你只是不能... 不能是我弟弟
You just can't... you just can't be my brother.
亚当归来当天
咖啡还是茶
Coffee or tea?
哪个能让我快速兴奋起来
Which one can I put directly in a vein?
今天有什么开心事吗
Anything exciting happening today?
和往常一样
Pretty routine.
和议会讨论犯罪率统计
Uh, crime stats with the Council,
和少年联盟的早午餐会 记者招待会
brunch with the Junior League, press conference.
他们肯定会就凯勒一事穷追猛打
Oh, they're gonna pound me on Keller.
你确实开除了一位副市长
You did fire a Deputy Mayor.
他挪用公♥款♥给情人买♥♥内衣
For buying his mistress La Perla on the city's dime.
用家庭价值观反驳他们
Spin it with family values.
你无法容忍♥欺骗 问问你的孩子们
You don't tolerate lying, just ask your kids.
我无法容忍♥欺骗 弗兰克
I don't tolerate lying, Frank.
我做不到 你可以问我的孩子们
I don't. You can ask my kids.
- 沃伦市长 - 天哪
- Mayor Warren! - Holy crap.
沃伦市长 你就亚当归来一事
Mayor Warren, have you spoken to police
- 和警方谈过了吗 - 妈妈
- about the reappearance of Adam? - Mother?
什么
What?
生活不是一帆风顺的 朋友们
Life isn't a straight shot, my friends.
它充满高山和低谷
It's full of hills and valleys.
直面你的悲伤 直面由此而生的恐惧
Confront your grief, y-your fear of it.
不好意思
Excuse me, folks.
- 什么事 - 天哪
- Can I help you? - Oh, my God.
- 他们找到了那个男孩 - 哪个男孩
- They found that boy. - What boy?
多年前被谋杀的那个 市长的孩子
The one that was murdered years ago, the Mayor's kid.
尽管经过全面调查
Though a body was never found,
尸体从未找到
after an extensive investigation,
沃伦一家的邻居最终
the Warren's neighbor was eventually
被控谋杀亚当成立
convicted for Adam's murder.
有消息称这个年轻人
But sources say the young man
今天早些时候出现在市中心的警♥察♥局
showed up earlier today to a downtown police precinct
明确称自己为沃伦家的幼子
and clearly identified himself as the youngest Warren child.
- 怎么会这样 - 我不知道
- How is this happening? - I don't know.
天哪 我不明白
Oh, my God. I don't understand.
我也是
Me neither.
他认罪了 汉克·亚瑟说他...
He confessed! Hank Asher said that he just...
- 我知道 - 这...
- I-I know. - Just...
这不是真的 不可能是真的
It's not real. It can't be real.
妈妈
Mom?
万一是真的呢
What if it is?
他身上有伤疤 被虐待的痕迹
He's got scars, signs of abuse.
- 他戴过手铐 - 我们怎么知道是他
- He was kept in shackles. - How do we know it's him?
已经过去十年了
It's been 10 years.
我们以为他死了
He was supposed to be dead.
我们做了DNA检测 确定是他
We ran a DNA test. It's him.
他还好吗 嗨 亚当
Is he okay? Hi, Adam.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom.
欢迎回家 亚当
Welcome home, Ad.
做好准备 你出院回家
Just so you know, it's kind of a mob scene
家里被媒体围得水泄不通
back at the house with the press.
可能有点接受不了
Might be a little overwhelming.
你不能逮捕他们吗 这是私人领地
Can you just have them arrested? It's private property.
你们一进去 我们就拉上警戒线
As soon as you all get inside, we'll set up a perimeter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把它们都收起来了... 你的照片
I took them all down... photos of you.
我只是... 我不能
It's just, I... I couldn't...
这里以前好高
This was so high before.
你想去看你的房♥间吗
Do you want to go and see your room?
在这边
It's this way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我想念这里
I missed this place.
其他东西呢
Where's the rest of my stuff?
那不是你的东西
I-it's not your stuff.
- 你为什么生气 - 你知道原因
- Why are you upset? - You know why...
这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
一切都好起来了
Everything's okay now.
你弟弟回来了
You got your brother back.
你不是我弟弟 本
You're not my brother, Ben!
别叫我这个了
You need to stop calling me that.
我叫亚当
My name is Adam.
现在
沃伦市长
Mayor Warren?
不是
No.
瞧 我说她没死吧
See? Told you she wasn't dead.
宝贝 别跑
Honey, please don't run.
嗨
Hi.
妈妈呢
Where's mom?
我很高兴那天晚上在车站你没听我的
I'm glad you didn't listen to me at the bus station that night.
什么
What?
亚当回来的这几周
It's been... really nice these past few weeks...
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表