剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Who writes stuff on a napkin?
我
I...
- 进了 - 天哪
- Bam! - Oh. Oh, man.
好吧
Okay.
那么 当你不跟踪高中老同学时
So, when you're not stalking dudes from high school...
好吧
Okay.
你是干什么的
... what do you do?
我真的不希望你问这个问题
I was really hoping you wouldn't ask that.
你是个火箭科学家吗
Are you a rocket scientist?
好吧 你做好心理准备了吗
All right, you ready for this jelly?
我做好心理准备了
Oh, yeah. I am ready for the jelly.
金考报社高级执行编辑
Senior Executive Director of Photocopying at Kinkos.
我是这附近印刷界的大人物
I'm huge in neighborhood printing.
够吓人的
That is intimidating.
我正朝这个方向努力
I'm leaning in.
你确实应该
You should.
你想再喝一轮吗
So, do you want another round?
我想 但我不会
I do, but... I won't
因为我正努力让自己不要成为
'cause I'm kind of trying not to be that sad alcoholic guy
一个仍和父母住在一起的悲催酒鬼
who still lives with his parents.
好吧
Yeah.
你现在完全被我吸引了 对不对
Yeah, you're super attracted to me right now, are you?
你正毁了这种感觉
You're killing it.
说到这个 我要去一下...
Well, on that note, I am gonna go take a...
我要去一下洗手间
I'm gonna go use the restroom.
然后我会非常绅士地送你回家
And then I will chivalrously walk you home
并和你吻别
and kiss you goodnight.
你又毁了这感觉
You're killing it.
- 毁了就毁了吧 - 小心点
- Killing it. Oh. - Careful.
你毁了...这感觉
You get the... killing it.
这是账单
Here you go.
我们还不打算走
Oh, we're not gonna need that.
你能再给我们来一轮吗
And can you bring us another round?
- 好的 - 给他来双份
- Okay. - Make his a double.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那是什么声音
What is that?
你做了什么 克莱尔
Claire, what did you do?
没事的 小家伙
That's o... It's okay, bud.
好吧
All right.
你为什么认罪
Why did you confess?
你看见现在是几点了吗
See what time it is?
你为什么认下你没参与过的罪行
Why did you confess to a crime you didn't commit?
你知道原因
You know why.
我想听你说出来
I want to hear you say it.
他们有我的把柄
They had stuff on me.
他们威胁我
They threatened me.
- 所以现在你是受害者了 - 我确实是
- Oh, so you're the victim here? - I am a victim.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
不 你不是无辜的
No, you're not innocent.
因为你说你杀了他 我们才停止寻找
We stopped looking because you said you killed him.
法庭给你赔偿并不意味着你是受害者
And that money they gave you... that doesn't make you a victim.
意味着你是个骗子 是个懦夫
It makes you a liar, it makes you a coward,
让你和那个犯下罪行的混♥蛋♥一样恶心
and it makes you as sick as the bastard who did it.
我没把他锁在地下室
I didn't lock the boy in a basement.
你确实没有
No.
但你让他被关了十年
You just made sure that he stayed there.
那条龙在干什么 亚当
What was the dragon doing, Adam?
那个人压在我身上
The man lied on top of me.
门在哪里
Where was the door?
在天花板上
It was up on the ceiling.
那条红色的龙...
The red dragon...
他的皮肤就像砂砾
His skin looks like gravel.
那条龙在做什么 亚当
What was the dragon doing, Adam?
门在哪里
Where was the door?
在天花板上
It was up on the ceiling.
你在下面没事吧 迈耶
You all right down there, Meyer?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
头儿 往左一点
Chief, move to your left.
他睡在壁橱里
He's sleeping in his closet now
这样能在晚上摸到墙壁
so that he can touch the walls during the night
我们的儿子亚当是
Our son Adam was...
十年前
在穆尔兰公园选举之夜
last seen during candidates night
走失
at Mooreland Park.
他穿着灰色裤子
He was wearing gray pants
白色T恤
and a white "Claire Warren for City Council"
上面印着"克莱尔·沃伦竞选市议会"
T-shirt.
如果你有任何
If you have any information...
关于亚当的信息
about where Adam is,
或者如果你记得当晚任何不寻常之处
or if you remember anything out of the ordinary from that night,
请联♥系♥红松市警♥察♥
please contact the Red Pines police.
拜托 如果你带走了我们的孩子 拜托 拜托
Please, if you have our boy, please, please.
他只有八岁 从未离开过家
He's only 8 years old, and he's never been away from home,
一晚都没离开过
not even for one night.
他很怕黑
And he gets scared of the dark.
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
你做了什么 告诉我
What did you do?! Tell me!
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
告诉我他现在在哪里
Tell me where he is right now!
- 你把他给了我 - 停下 停下
- You give him to me! - Stop, stop!
- 告诉我 - 停下 停下
- Tell me! - Stop! Stop!
你告诉我他现在在哪里
You tell me where he is right now!
停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
- 你把儿子还给我 - 停下 停下 停下
- You give me back my son! - Stop! Stop! Stop!
把儿子还给我 我的儿子
Give me my son! My son!
现在
你喝了几杯
How many cups is that?
两杯 四杯
Two. Four.
我正在筛选几个备选的访谈
So, I've been fielding initial offers for the sit-down.
我们走传统路线吧
I think we go traditional.
一个女人 一个能为你流泪的对象
A woman, someone maternal who you can make cry...
戴安·梅瑞狄斯
Diane, Meredith.
我们要用这个来影响公众认知
We need to influence public perception with this.
很明显 我们需要全家参与
We'll obviously need the whole family.
可能不行
That might be a problem.
亚当 还是爸爸
Adam? Or Dad?
亲爱的 你能说动他的
You'll get him onboard, honey.
你说得总是很对
You always say just the right thing.
先喷涂大门和梯子
Print the bunker door and the ladder first.
我不相信他会在逃跑通道倒助燃剂
I don't believe he'd pour accelerant on his escape route.
那么 当我们最终抓到这个混♥蛋♥的时候
So, when we finally get this bastard...
我说那时 而不是如果
and that's a when, not an if...
再不济的辩护律师都能击垮你
any defense attorney worth half a damn's gonna tear you apart.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你十年前还是个巡警的时候就负责此案
You worked this case as a uniformed officer 10 years ago,
迈耶探员 没错吧
Detective Meyer, didn't you?
实际上 你难道不是已经抓到
In fact, didn't you actually put away someone else
其他罪犯了吗
for this crime?
你做了什么 伦恩
What did you do, Len?
假设你抓到一个人
So, given that you arrested a man
而他其实是无辜的
who turned out to be innocent,
评审团如何相信你这次就抓对了人呢
why should this jury believe you have the right man now?
你做了什么
What did you do?
为了这个案子能尽快了结 我只得如此
For the good of this case, I had to.
相信我 我也不想这样
Believe me, I didn't want to.
你为什么不打橄榄球了
Why'd you quit football?
什么
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表