剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
克莱尔 你还好吗
Claire, are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
我们很幸运能找回我们的儿子
We are so lucky to have gotten our son back,
但我们情况并不好
but we are not okay.
而且说实话 我不知道我们的情况能不能变好
And, honestly, I don't know if we're ever going to be okay.
像这样的事情 它会永远地改变你
A thing like this, it, uh... it changes you forever.
你说得非常坦率 也能让人理解
That's a very candid and understandable perspective,
但这也让批评你的人说
but does it also enable your detractors when they say
你现在不适合
that this might not be the best time
参加州长竞选
for you to be entering the governor's race?
我为什么要担心这些观点呢
Well, you know, how can I worry about that?
因为正是这样的经历
Because it is exactly this experience
让我想把我们州变得更安全
that makes me want to make our state safer.
正是这个经历
It is this experience
提醒我并赋予我力量去斗争
that has informed and strengthened me for that fight.
任何看过我们国家的暴♥力♥犯罪数据的人
And anyone who looks at the violent-crime statistics
就应该知道目前
in this country knows that a fight
我们应该做的就是与它做斗争
is exactly what we have on our hands.
你认为我们国家在打击犯罪方面做得不够好吗
You think we're not doing enough as a nation to fight crime?
是的 我认为我们做得不够好
No, I know we're not.
每天仍然有许多怪物围绕在我们周围
Um, there are monsters all around us every day,
我们需要保护自己
and we need to protect ourselves.
怪物
Monsters?
你会认为你的邻居汉克·亚瑟是个怪物吗
Would you consider your neighbor Hank Asher a monster?
是的 我当然会
Yeah, absolutely. Yes, yes, I would.
即使亚瑟先生是清白的呢
Even though Mr. Asher was innocent?
他也许没有绑♥架♥亚当
He may have been innocent of taking Adam,
但他并不是清白的
but, um, he's not innocent.
茱莉亚 毕竟他是一名被定罪的性侵者
He was a convicted sex offender, Julia, after all.
我们不要忘了这一点
Let's not forget that.
数据显示性犯罪的重犯率
And statistics show that sex criminals re-offend
与初犯相比呈指数增长
exponentially more often than they don't.
即使经过监禁和治疗
Even after incarceration, treatment,
尽最大的努力去进行改造之后
reha... after our best efforts at rehabilitation,
我们让他们报告他们的行踪
we let them report their own whereabouts?
我们暂且相信他们能遵守保释规定
We currently trust them to keep current with their own parole?
我相信你和安妮
I hope that you and Annie...
我们让这些人自己监管自己
We let these people police themselves.
你们在一起会相处愉快的 汉克
... will be very happy together, Hank.
交给你了
Here you go.
你就是那个人
You're that guy.
什么
What?
妈妈 电视现在正在播呢
Mom, it's on TV right now.
他们认为是他带走了那个孩子
He's the guy they thought took that kid.
你在说什么呢 萨拉
What are you talking about, Sarah?
他是性侵儿童犯
He's a child molester.
那要怎么解决呢 克莱尔
So, what's the solution, Claire?
可追踪微芯片
Trackable microchips.
你说是像人们放在宠物狗身体里的那种吗
Y-You mean like the ones people put in their dogs?
现在也能在人身上用了
Well, you can put them in anyone now.
让这些不能被信任的人装上芯片 被追踪行动
So it seems reasonable to at least suggest
以防他们伤害我们的孩子
that people who can't be trusted
这种提议至少是无可厚非的
not to hurt our children be chipped and tracked.
如果他们能改过自新 如果监狱能让他们改过
If they've changed, if prison has cured them,
也就没必要追踪他们
there would be nothing to track.
但是如果他们不能悔改 也就没有藏身之处
But if it hasn't, there would be nowhere to hide.
在汉克·亚瑟
And in the case
被错误定罪一案中
of the rush to judgment of Hank Asher,
如果他在第一次性侵后
if he had been chipped immediately
立刻被装上芯片
after being convicted of his first sex offense,
我们就能洗清
we could've cleared him...
他绑♥架♥亚当的嫌疑
of Adam's kidnapping, anyway.
可追踪微芯片
Trackable microchips.
我们一直在熬夜
We've been pulling all-nighters trying
努力测试这个宝贝... 可追踪微芯片
to beta this baby... tracking microchip.
这会引发巨大轰动
It's gonna be huge.
她刚才真的说 作为州长
Did she just say that, as governor,
她要把可追踪微芯片用在罪犯身上吗
she's gonna microchip perverts?
处理亚当DNA测试的实验室
And the lab that processed
将因此大赚一笔
Adam's DNA tests could make millions.
继续跟踪下去
So work your source.
我的线索已经断掉了
I don't have one anymore.
你们下一步有什么计划 克莱尔
What's next for this family, Claire?
准备大选吗
A big campaign?
我继续参政是因为我坚信
I stayed in politics because I truly believed
自己能改变现状并使大家更安全
that I could make a difference and make us safer.
这仍是我追求的目标
I still want that.
但如果人们需要知道我们没事才能投票给我
But if people need to know that we're okay to vote for me,
我不想欺骗他们
I don't think I should lie and say that we are.
对于任何经历创伤的人
It is a disservice to anyone
对于他们的家庭的孩子
who has experienced trauma
这都是不负责任的
and to their families and to their children.
我... 抱歉
I ca... I-I'm sorry.
我... 我不能再说了
I just, uh... I have to stop.
我... 我现在不能录了
I, uh... I just can't right now.
你好 妮娜
Hello? Nina.
天哪
Oh, my God.
- 他们抓到谁了吗 - 是的
- Did they arrest someone? - Yeah. Uh...
不 好的 是的 不 我们马上就到
No, okay. Yeah, no, w-we'll be here.
谢谢
Thank you.
说了什么
What?
亚瑟认罪了
Asher confessed.
他说了什么吗
What did he say?
她只说他认罪了
She just said he confessed.
天哪
Oh, my God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我从没想到会这样 约翰
I never really thought it, John.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我觉得你做得很棒
I thought you did great.
虽然跟我关系不大 但是你说的话
Not that I matter, but what you said
和说话的方式 让我看到了... 原来的你
and how you said it, I-I heard you in it... the old you.
也许会因此输掉竞选
Might have cost me the race.
这样更好
Well, even better.
熊妈妈火了
# Mamabear is trending.
你说的每个单词我都明白
Individually, those are all words I understand.
但是放在一起很难理解
But together... no idea.
访谈效果很好
Your message is out there basically spinning itself.
但是下次我需要知道你的计划
But next time, I need to know what the plan is.
除非计划的一部分是
Unless part of it is for me to look like
让我在电视上看起来像犯了心脏病
I'm having a heart attack on nation TV,
如果是这样 任务完成了
in which case, mission accomplished.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你要发火 我应该提前知道
I-I should know if you're gonna go rogue.
你认为这些都是我计划好的吗
Do you think that I planned all that?
不是吗
Didn't you?
别这么愤世嫉俗
Don't be so cynical.
让你的心灵都老去了
It gives you wrinkles on your soul.
克莱尔·沃伦市长承诺
Mayor Claire Warren lit up social media tonight
竞选成功后将使用微芯片指认性侵犯的做法
when she vowed to microchip
今晚在社交媒体上引发轰动
convicted sex offenders if elected governor.
稍后请继续收看相关报道
Stay tuned for more updates on the story after this.
我有你想听的故事
I got your story.
你一直自用这台卡车吗
Have you always owned that truck?
从未借给过别人吗
Never loaned it to anyone?
谢谢 祝你晚安
Thanks. Have a good night.
亚当
Ad?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你也不是故意的
You didn't mean to.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表