剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
只要等他回来就好
Just have to wait until he gets back.
我不觉得
That's not a good idea.
我会试着跟他讲道理
I'll try and talk some sense into him.
我们都知道这会怎么结束
We both know how this is gonna end for me,
并不是相拥而别
and it's not in a hug.
我觉得他不会杀人
I don't think he's a murderer.
你根本不知道他什么样
You have no idea what he is.
当他把一个八岁小孩囚禁在洞里的时候
The person you thought you knew stopped existing
你所知道的那个人就已经不复存在了
when he kept an 8-year-old child in a hole,
如果你到现在连这都不明白
and if you don't get that by now,
那你比我认为的还要蠢得多
you're a bigger idiot than I thought!
不好意思我言重了
That came out wrong.
你会帮我逃离这的 简
You're gonna get me out of here, Jane.
怎么做
How?
你要回到房♥子里
You're gonna go back to the house
给宝宝一个瓶子 那样他会乖乖的
and give the baby a bottle so he's nice and tired
准备好好睡一觉
and ready to sleep through anything,
然后你要拿一篮子冰
and then you're gonna get a bucket of ice,
一些外用酒精 绷紧的橡皮筋
some rubbing alcohol, tight rubber bands,
一堆干净的毛巾 再拿些威士忌
a bunch of clean towels, and a lot more whiskey.
为什么
Why?
因为你要切下我的两个拇指
Because you're gonna cut off my thumbs.
他们能看见我吗
Can they see me?
这是单向玻璃
It's one-way glass.
你能想到他会对你说的某个词或短语吗
Can you think of a word or phrase he would say to you?
一些熟悉的话
Something familiar?
手镯
Bracelet.
手镯 钥匙
Bracelet. Key.
什么意思
What's that mean?
他把手铐称为我的手镯
He called the shackle my bracelet,
然后他叫我把钥匙扔给他
and then he made me toss him the key.
一号♥ 请向前一步
Number one, please step forward.
重复单词"手镯 钥匙"
Repeat the words "bracelet, key".
手镯 钥匙
Bracelet, key.
二号♥ 请向前一步
Number two, please step forward.
重复词语
And the phrase.
手镯 钥匙
Bracelet, key.
退后
Step back.
三号♥
Number three.
手镯 钥匙
Bracelet, key.
- 后退 - 等等
- Step back. - Wait.
你想要指认吗
Do you want to make an ID?
是他吗
Is that him?
不是
No.
什么
What?
不是他
That's not him.
我们休息一下吧
Why don't we take a break?
我不需要休息 开始下一个吧
I don't need a break.Let's do the next one.
我觉得你应该再看一次
I think you should take another look.
那不是他 他不在里面
That's not him. He's not in there.
迈耶 我要叫停了
Meyer, I'm calling it.
让他再看一次 我们都知道他以前失误过
Let him take another look. We know that he's been wrong before.
- 我不需要 - 再看一次
- I don't need to. - Look again.
够了
That's enough.
我现在就想回家
I'd like to go home now.
看看他 注意力集中
Just look at him... total focus,
十年前
就像莫斯利在十二轮击败德拉奥亚那样
like Mosley hammering De La Hoya in the 12th round.
他准确优雅地吞噬了那些1098s
He devours those 1098s with such precision and grace.
非常有趣 伙计们
Very funny, guys.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
公♥司♥收益那件案子做得真不错 汉克
Heck of a job on that corporate return, Hank.
- 做得非常棒 - 谢谢 泰德
- Really nice work. - Thanks, Ted.
三月可能会多给你些棘手的案子
Might start throwing you more of the heavy lifting come March.
那太好了
That'd be great.
嘿 我们打算去塔克丹吃午饭 你一起来吗
Hey, we're hitting up Taco Dan's for lunch. You in?
我还有工作要做
I've got stuff to do.
奶制品区的服务员看上你了
Waitress with the stocked dairy section totally wants you.
改天吧
Oh, well, rain check.
真是了不起的自控力
Impressive restraint.
这就是他会成为我们上司的原因
This is why we'll all end up working for him.
午间栏目将为您带来 火爆的全新健身趋势
Coming up at noon, a hot new exercise trend.
现在
见证肚皮舞如何
See how belly dancing
帮你对游泳圈说拜拜
can help you say goodbye to your belly roll.
详情请看今天下午的
More information on this afternoon's
295高速三车连环相撞事故
three-car pileup on 295...
事故情况和它对您傍晚下班的影响
what happened and how it will affect your evening commute.
现在我们进入天气预报
And now let's go to weather
由当地气象学者大卫·布朗为您播报
with local meteorologist David Brown.
这里是第五新闻频道
News Channel Five.
你好 我从警♥察♥局打来电♥话♥
Hi, I'm calling from the police station.
我知道距离亚当 沃伦绑♥架♥案件
I understand there's been a break
已经有一段时间了
in the Adam Warren kidnapping case.
一位嫌疑犯已经被认出
A suspect has been identified,
而且正在被拘留
and he may even be in custody by now.
线索来自汉克·亚瑟
And the tip came from Hank Asher... A-s-h-e-r.
谢谢
Thank you.
您想点单了吗 还是
So you gonna want to order, or...
噢 抱歉 你有菜单吗
Oh, sorry. Do you have a menu?
我们更像是"你告诉我想要什么
We're more of a "you tell me what you want,
我告诉你你能拿到什么"的那种餐厅
I tell you what you get" type place.
那么 首先 我会在这待一段时间
Well, first, I'm gonna be here awhile,
所以我会随时需要咖啡
so I'm gonna need this to always be full,
你这里有无线吗
and do you have Wi-Fi?
我们这里不常来带电脑的顾客
We don't get too many people with computers in here.
我猜你不是个卡车司机
I'm guessing you're not a trucker.
嗯 我是个记者
Mm, reporter.
我正在写一个爆♥炸♥性的故事
I'm about to break a very big story.
我不怎么读报纸
I don't really read the papers too much.
你会喜欢这个故事的
Well, you'll read this one.
它讲了什么呢
What's it about?
性 谎言 政♥治♥和家庭
Sex, lies, politics, family.
那我最好一直把咖啡满上
I better keep the coffee coming, then.
有需要叫莎莉就好了
I'm Sally if you need me.
谢谢你来协助调查
Thanks for coming in.
我很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
安德森先生 你的夹克
Mr. Anderson, your jacket.
希望你能抓到嫌犯
You know, I hope you find the guy.
我真的希望
I really do.
还有 也要放松
And relax, too.
你得在工作中找点乐子
You got to find some joy in the job.
那是我搭档常说的
That's what my partner says.
不认识他
Don't know him.
他们什么时候开始唱票呢
When do they start counting all the votes?
- 在票池关闭之后 - 噢
- Not till the poles close. - Oh.
我从没搞懂这些是如何运作的
I never knew how it all worked.
他总是逼迫你戴吗
Did he make you wear them a lot?
什么
What?
手铐
The bracelets.
一开始没有
Not at first.
什么时候开始的呢
When did it start?
当我们长大一些的时候
When we were older.
当我们开始反抗的时候
When we started fighting back.
他也对亚当这么做了吗
And he did that to Adam, too?
他反抗得最厉害
He fought back the most.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他不在那队人中吗
That he wasn't in that lineup?
我确定
I'm sure.
因为她太确定自己已经抓到了嫌犯
Because she was so convinced that she had him.
她也失误过
She's been wrong before.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表