剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Here. Let's go somewhere and get a drink...
不行 布瑞狄 我戒酒了
No, Bridey. I'm not drinking.
我知道 抱歉
No, I know. I'm sorry.
你没和别人说吧
You didn't tell anyone, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我是你朋友
I'm your friend.
是吗
Yeah.
你今天不能失踪 这是情侣派对
You can't disappear today, okay? It's a couples shower.
我会出席的 我会的
I'll be here. I will.
如果我只能独自一人玩那些愚蠢的游戏
If I have to play those stupid games alone.
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
你把果汁牛奶冻忘在冷冻室了
You left the sherbet in the deep freeze.
没有
No.
没有是什么意思
What do you mean no?
我放了些捕鼠器 地板有点松了
I had to put down rat traps. There's loose floorboards.
那里不太安全
It isn't safe.
- 我要出去一趟 很快就回 - 什么
- I have to go out again. Real fast. - What?!
我会准时回来的 一切听你吩咐
I'll be back in time. I'll do everything.
只要你答应我
Only you have to promise me...
什么
What?
你不会进去
... you won't go in there.
好吧
Okay.
这才是我的乖老婆
That's my girl.
举报电♥话♥提供了一条新线索
Got a lead on the tip line.
罪犯有一头金色或黑色的头发
The perp has blonde to black hair,
或高或矮的体形
is of short to tall build,
还是有一撇胡子或完全没有胡子
and either has a beard or no beard at all?
举报人说有一辆车牌号♥一样的白色货车
Man says a white van with the right plates
刚在他的加油站停下来加油
just stopped for gas at his station,
十五分钟前离开的 以一百码的速度向北行驶
left 15 minutes ago, headed north on 100.
- 我的天 - 怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
他们抓到他了 CNN说他已经被拘留了
They... They... They caught him. CNN says he's in custody.
真的吗
What?!
错了
Uh, no.
等等 错了 他们搞错了
W-Wait. No. They made a mistake.
他...他们搞错了 又把新闻撤下去了
He, uh... They were wrong. They're taking it back.
好了 来吧 亚当
Okay, come on, Ad.
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
他需要点新鲜空气
He needs to get some air.
- 约翰 - 这里太压抑了
- John. - There's none in here.
我从未见过你吃能量棒以外的食物
I've never seen you eat anything not in bar form.
有时候你需要完成工作
Sometimes you got to get the job done.
吃能量棒可以帮你达到目的
Bars get the job done.
我们知道你的墓碑上会刻什么了
Now we know what your headstone's gonna say.
你确定你可以一边寻找货车
You sure you can look for this van
一边当我的领导教育我吗
and be superior at the same time?
我的丈夫是洛根的一个航♥空♥调度员
My husband was an air-traffic controller at Logan.
那工作糟透了
That must have sucked.
是的 他得了胃溃疡
Yeah, so bad, he got an ulcer.
然后他辞职了 我们买♥♥了五英亩地和一些蜜蜂
He quit, and we bought five acres and some bees.
你说什么
Say what?
我们现在自己酿蜂蜜
We make honey now,
乔那的病也好了
and Jonah's ulcer is cured.
是消化酶的作用
It's the enzymes.
我并不是说你也要去养蜜蜂
I'm not saying you need to keep bees,
但你要在工作之外找点乐趣
but you got to bring a little joy into this job
不然你永远...
or you're never...
坐稳了
Hold on!
你在干什么
What the hell?
你看
Look.
你好 我是道格 听到提示音后请留言
Hi, it's Doug. Leave me a message when you hear the beep.
你答应过会回来的 我不能再找借口了
You promised you'd be back. I can't keep making excuses.
你在哪里
Where are you?
好了 手往上握紧球棒
Okay, so, choke up on the bat a little.
很好
Good.
胳膊肘抬起来
Elbow up.
抱歉各位 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late, everyone.
八年前
你先来 妈妈
You first, Mom.
爸爸送你的礼物
From... Daddy.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
现在
不是他
It's not him.
- 什么 - 你怎么知道
- What? - How do you know?
亚当被拐走的时候他还在监狱里
He was in prison when Adam was taken,
因为强♥奸♥罪和谋杀未遂
uh, for rape and attempted murder.
那是他前女友的孩子
The kid's his ex-girlfriend's.
感觉是某种变♥态♥的报复之类的
It smells like some kind of sick revenge thing.
妮娜在哪里
Where's Nina?
她开了枪
There were shots fired.
- 她受伤了吗 - 爸爸
- Is she hurt? - Dad.
她受伤了没有
Is she hurt?
没有
No.
她没事
She's fine.
但目前我只能告诉你们这么多
But that's all I can tell you right now.
我们来回顾一下
Let's review.
你进到房♥间里去的时候
When you entered the room,
有没有立即表明自己是
did you immediately identify yourself
一名警官
as a police officer?
表明了
Yes, I did.
你什么时候看见布莱恩·丹尼尔的
When did you see Brian Daniels?
我一进去就看到了
As soon as I got inside.
而且你相信利普顿先生会让他
And you believed him to be in immediate danger
立即陷入危险
from Mr. Lipton?
是的
I did.
我相信他身处危险
He was.
利普顿先生有把枪
Mr. Lipton had a gun.
当时他拿枪指着你
Which he pointed at you.
是的
Yes.
你有没有让他放下枪
And did you tell him to drop the gun?
有
Yes.
那他有什么反应
And what was his response?
他没有反应
He did not.
那克莱门茨探员
And Agent Clements...
他能证实你说的话吗
he can confirm your version of events?
他没事 那个家伙有拿枪吗
He's all right. Was the guy armed?
没有
No.
你想要在这里做什么
What do you want to do here?
就要尽快开始了
Got to do it now.
克莱门茨探员可以证实我的话
Agent Clements will confirm, yes.
这个怎么运作
How does it work?
我不会让任何人伤害你的 好吗
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?
如果你不在家呢
What if you aren't home?
好吧
Okay, look. Uh...
密♥码♥是你的生日 0522
the code's your birthday... 0, 5, 2, 2.
然后再按启动
And then hit... hit "arm."
看见了吗 很简单的
See? Easy.
密♥码♥是你的生日 0522
The code's your birthday... 0, 5, 2, 2.
沃伦市长
Mayor Warren.
叫我克莱尔就好
Please, call me Claire.
好吧 也叫我查理就好
Damn it. Then it's "Charlie," too.
谢谢你专门驾车过来
Thank you for making the drive up.
我请你来是为了和你在子弹乱飞之前
I asked you here to set some ground rules
- 定些基本的规则 - 很有职业道德
- before the bullets fly. - Very sportsmanlike.
我们都是希望这个伟大的州好
We both want what's best for this great state.
所以让我们把焦点集中在教育 工资和能源上
So let's make this race about education and wages and energy.
你是这个领域的新人
You're new to the scene,
但竞选缅因州长
but races in Maine
要赢在关键议题上 克莱尔 而不是赢在名声
are won on issues, Claire, not celebrity.
怎么了 斯科特
Yes, Scotty?
有一份文件需要您签字 先生
I just need you to sign, sir.
这是关于预算拨款的事情
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表