剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
只知道他刚失业
Uh, just that he got laid off.
我去换身衣服
I'm gonna go change.
去吧
Okay.
挥动手臂 好的 再用点力
Wind up. Good. Wind up. Harder.
现在
再用点力
Harder.
做得好
Good!
妈妈
Mom?
你很棒
You're good.
我们需要过一遍辩论议题
We need to go over debate terms.
你们两个都能做开场陈述
Both of you will be allowed opening statements.
谁先来
Who goes first?
他们拍了照片
They have photos.
什么照片
Of what?
你发现亚当秘密的那晚
The night you found out about Adam.
那不是他的名字
That is not his name.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
处理好这件事
Fix it.
怎么处理
How?
你总会想到什么的
You will think of something.
糟糕多了的事情你都解决过
You have covered up much worse.
早上好
Morning.
你们看到这孩子挥臂的样子了吗
Did you see this guy's arm out there?
是不是好多了
Is it getting good?
嗯 几乎和以前一样了
Yeah, it's almost back to what it used to be.
太好了
That's great.
你这儿可真有怀旧复古风格
You definitely have a shabby chic vibe going on here.
可惜橱柜不是原装
Too bad the cabinets aren't original.
- 你翻新过吗 - 差不多十年以前
- You had them redone? - Almost 10 years ago.
我们只需把东西清理下 重新粉刷...
We just need to clean things up, freshen all this paint...
...得找人检查下这些
...get someone to look at those.
多久能卖♥♥出去
How soon can I sell?
这得看开放参观日的进展
Depends on how the open house goes.
买♥♥家总是有备而来
Buyers always do their homework.
你和你邻居的关系怎样
How's your relationship with your neighbors?
- 这就是我搬家的原因 - 噢
- It's why I'm moving. - Oh.
在开放参观之前和他们和好会好很多
Would be nice to patch things up before the open house.
但我们有一些优势 公园啊 学校系统啊
But we have a lot of pluses... the parks, the school system.
还会考虑梅根法案[前科犯人报道制度]
Oh, and I will look at Megan's Law.
买♥♥家总是会检查周围有没有性罪犯
Buyers always check to see if there are sex offenders around.
这有一个
There's one.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
多近
How close?
很近
Close.
狗毛的取证
Forensics on the dog hair.
然后
And?
痘印男有一只黄毛拉布拉多
Pocky has a Yellow Labrador.
"痘印男"
"Pocky"?
"有痘印的男人"太长了
"Pock-marked man" too long,
不方便 需要一个绰号♥
unwieldy, needs a nickname.
谢天谢地联调局探员在这
Oh, thank God the Feds are here.
我们彻查下庇护所的登记
Let's pull registrations from the shelters.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下 迈耶探员
Excuse me. Detective Meyer?
继续啊 她又不咬人
Go ahead. She doesn't bite.
我不知道我是否应该打搅到您
I didn't know if I should even bother you.
我刚在处理市区的一起ATM抢劫案 然后
I was just, uh, working an ATM robbery downtown and, um...
我觉得他爱上你了
I think he's in love.
发现了什么
What do you got?
你的小孩
Um, your kid.
我的小孩
My kid?
沃伦家的孩子
The Warren boy.
这是他 对吧
This is him, right?
十年前
克莱尔 你真是天降福星
Oh, Claire, you are a godsend.
- 没事的 - 雨这么大...然后我的车
- No, it's fine. - The... The... The rain and then my car,
我一定是把手♥机♥落家里了
and of course I left my phone at home.
杰克还在这吗
Well, is Jack still here?
玛丽正要接他走
M-Mary's coming to pick him up.
我会免费再上一节课的
Well, I'll throw in an extra lesson.
多谢你理解...
A-and thank you for understa...
这是干什么...
What...
我觉得孩子们不应该再上课了
I don't think the kids should take lessons anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是... 您儿子的事情
It's the, um... the thing about your son.
我儿子什么事
What thing about my son?
您... 您应该跟他谈谈
Um, you... you... you should talk to him.
- 怎么了 - 去跟他谈谈吧
- What's wrong? - Just talk to him.
克莱尔
Well... Claire.
我... 我不明白了
And... I-I-I don't understand.
去问下他他是谁就好 安妮
No, it's... just, uh, ask him who he is, Annie.
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
现在
试着表示友好
Trying to be neighborly.
你违反了限制令
You're violating a restraining order.
事关你儿子
It's about your son.
什么
Excuse me?
我看见他了
I saw him.
他在深夜走动
He was walking late at night.
那时差不多凌晨两点
It must have been almost 2:00 in the morning.
你熬夜监视他
So, you stay up at night watching him?
- 不是的 - 你得马上离开
- No. - You need to leave right now.
- 我并没有试着... - 远离我们一家
- I wasn't trying to... - Stay away from my family...
- 不是... - 不要再监视我儿子
- It's not... - ...and stop watching my son!
总有人要
Well, somebody has to.
我绝没有伤害他 永远不会
I never hurt him...ever.
但如果我想伤害他 我早下手了
But if I wanted to, I could have.
他每天都过来我房♥子这边
He was over at my house every day,
而你毫不知情
and you had no idea.
我本可以对他为所欲为
I could have done anything to him,
而你绝不会发现
and you never would have known.
他被拐走不是偶然
It wasn't some random chance that he was taken.
也不是不走运
It wasn't bad luck.
他被拐走是因为你没有看着他
He was taken because you weren't watching him.
你那时候没有 现在也没有
You weren't then, and you're not now.
我看见他几乎每晚都出去
I see him go out almost every night.
离开数小时
He's gone for hours.
你完全不知道他要去哪 在做什么
You have no idea where he's going, what he's doing.
你甚至不知道他是谁
You have no idea who he even is.
你被深深地蒙蔽着
Your head's so buried in the sand,
需要你友善的恋童癖邻居
you need the friendly neighborhood pedophile
过来告诉你
to come over here and tell you
你应该当个更好的母亲
that you should be a better mother
留心下你儿子
and keep and eye on your son.
我在试着与人为善
I was trying to be nice.
什么
Aw, what?
一切都在于时机
It's all in the timing.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
确定不是因为啤酒
Sure it's not the beer?
啤酒会祝你一臂之力
Beer helps you.
新闻怎样了 维基解密
So, how's the story going, WikiLeaks?
我放弃了 你们一家太狡猾了
I gave up on your family. They're too slippery.
关键在于保持距离
The key is to never get too close.
关注奖品 老兄
Eyes on the prize, champ.
抱歉 你男朋友让我分心了
Sorry. Your boyfriend distracted me.
什么男朋友
What boyfriend?
打爆你手♥机♥的那个男朋友
The boyfriend blowing up your cellphone.
他长什么样 块头大吗
So, what's he like? Is he big?
比我块头大吗 你喜欢他吗
Is he bigger than me? You like him?
你的狗喜欢他吗
Does your dog like him?
我不想跟你谈这事
I am not having this conversation with you.
我可能不会喜欢他
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表