剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't want you to see it.
这是我们去年砍的那棵
It's the wood from the walnut tree
胡桃树的木头
we cut down last fall.
我本来打算完全做好后给你个惊喜
I was gonna surprise you when I was all done.
我真是个傻瓜 我以为...
I'm an idiot. I thought...
怎么 以为我在你眼皮子底下
What? That I was doing something shady
做什么坏事吗
right under your nose?
拜托
Come on.
我比那手段高多了
I'm smoother than that.
你才没有
No, you're not.
好吧 我没有
No, I'm not.
你在他房♥间里做什么
What were you doing in his room?
你怎么回事 丹尼
What the hell, Danny?!
我说过了 不要插手
I told you to leave it alone.
你疯了吗 你不能就这么闯进我家...
Are you crazy? You can't just break in here and...
原样回敬而已
Like you did.
你知道了我是谁
You know who I am.
你从他房♥间里拿了什么
What did you take from his room?
你不想一件事被曝光
You want a story not to be written,
就不要告诉记者
don't tell it to a reporter.
不管你拿了什么 还回来
Whatever you took, give it back.
太晚了
It's too late.
你这个撒谎的婊♥子♥
You're a lying bitch.
你这个愚蠢的醉鬼
Well, you're a stupid drunk.
这显然不可能以上♥床♥结束
This obviously isn't gonna end in sex,
所以你还是走吧
so why don't you just go?
天然能量
Natural energy.
也给自己找点乐趣
Plus a little joy.
你也认为他会继续下手
You think he'll do it, though?
什么
What?
再抓一个孩子
Take another kid.
他们总是会的
They always do.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表