剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
这是生日礼物
It's a birthday present.
她一直把它留给亚当
She's been keeping it for Adam.
是妈妈给我的
Mom gave it to me.
她不是你妈妈
She's not your mom.
你有什么意见
What's your problem?
你有没有伤害他
Did you hurt him?
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
到底有没有
Did you?
是你带我来这的
You brought me here.
你有没有伤害我弟弟
Did you hurt my brother?!
有
Yes.
为什么
Why?
他一直不停地讲你
All he talked about was you
妈妈 爸爸 还有丹尼
and Mom and Dad and Danny.
十年来的每一天都在讲
Every day for 10 years.
他拥有了一切
He had everything.
可是你说你爱他
But you said you loved him.
但我也恨他
I hated him, too.
我去拿叉子
I'll get the forks.
你做得很好 简
You're doing great, Jane.
好的 马上就好了
Okay. You're almost there.
- 我不行了 - 不 你可以的
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
收紧下巴 向下压你的脚 好吗
Tuck your chin in and push your feet, okay?
加油 用力
Come on. Push.
好 很好
Good, good, good.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
现在伸展双手
Now reach with both of your hands.
天哪
Oh, God.
加油 你可以的 加油 简
Come on. You can do it. Come on, Jane.
撑住了 简 你做得很好
Stay with me, Jane. You're doing great.
你做得不错 伸手向下 感受你的孩子
You're doing great. Reach down. Feel your baby.
感觉到了吗 那就是孩子的头
You feel that? That's the head.
要来点吗
Want some?
- 酱油 - 酱油
- Soy sauce. - Soy sauce.
好的 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
很好 就是这样 简
Good. You're right there, Jane.
现在把他拉出来
Now pull.
天哪
Oh, God.
什么 什么
What? What?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了 孩子有问题吗
What is it? Is it the baby?
- 我很抱歉 简 - 孩子怎么了
- I'm so sorry, Jane. - What's wrong with the baby?
告诉我孩子到底有什么问题
Tell me what's wrong with the baby.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
大家都去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
外面 他们去点篝火了
Outside, to start the fire pit.
好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
妈 我得告诉你点事
Mom, I need to tell you something.
你跟他们保证了什么
What did you promise them?
什么
What?
那个遗传学公♥司♥
The genetics company.
很明显是微芯片合约
Uh, the micro-chipping contract, obviously.
还有呢
And?
还有州内两届任期的
And every other law-enforcement contract
法律条约
in the state... for both terms.
那就是我整个灵魂了
So my entire soul.
我们肯定会让它看起来很透明
We'll obviously make it look transparent.
我们会接受多种报价
We'll entertain multiple bids.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你已经道过歉了
You've mentioned that.
天哪
Oh, God.
我得去准备周日会议的简介了
I've got to do that profile for the Sunday section.
还有其他事吗
Was there something else?
没有了
No.
等这些都结束之后
I'm gonna send you my chiropractor's bill
我可要收你按♥摩♥费
when this is all over.
谢谢你对我的帮助
Thank you for helping me.
我不是无偿帮助你的
I didn't do it for free.
你感觉好些 可以走动了之后
When you're feeling up to it and you can move around,
你就回到上面的房♥子里 拿到钥匙
you're gonna go back up to that house and get that key.
然后来放了我
You're gonna unshackle me,
我们再一起去医院
we're gonna get us both to a hospital,
我们都会没事的
and we're gonna be okay.
我不能
I can't.
是他说我会跟你说谎吗
Did he say I'd lie to you?
他是那个把孩子关在地下的人
'Cause he's the one that kept a kid underground.
而我才是这个故事里的好人
I'm the good guy in this story here.
我知道你想帮我
I know you want to help me.
那到底有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
他把钥匙带走了
He took the key.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我不知道他去了哪 但他把钥匙带在身上了
I don't know where he went, but he took the key with him.
简
Jane.
怎么了
Yeah?
我得喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink.
有威士忌吗
You got whiskey?
伏特加在哪
Vodka?
冰箱里
Freezer.
你想告诉我吗
So, you want to tell me?
是的
Yes.
你会吗
Are you gonna?
不会
No.
薇拉
Wils?
你还醒着吗
You awake?
- 你看过这个了吗 - 什么
- Hey. You see this? - What?
有关那间柴房♥的实验室报告
The lab report from the shed.
泥土 化肥 还有木屑
Soil, fertilizer, wood particles.
做得好 不就是柴房♥的取证吗
Well done. It's the forensics of a woodshed.
蜂花粉
Bee pollen.
在柴房♥外的草地上发现的
Got it off the grass outside.
他随身带着它
He carries it with him.
他去过那
He was there!
迈耶探员
Detective Meyer?
是的
Yeah.
我就是这个人
I'm him.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表