剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Sure I can't get you anything?
迈耶警探告诉我
So, Detective Meyer tells me
你在炼油厂工作很久了
you've been at the oil refinery a long time.
到四月份就十六年了
16 years in April.
他们一定很重视你的工作
Whew. They must really value your work.
我想是吧
I guess so.
这个小家伙什么时候出生
When's the little one due?
你来这是想跟我说什么吗
Is there something you came here to tell me?
我能问一个私人问题吗 简
May I ask you a personal question, Jane?
好的
Okay.
你结婚了吗
You married?
没有
Nope.
这个幸运小家伙的爸爸是谁
Who's the lucky baby daddy?
我男朋友 道格
My boyfriend, Doug.
你跟他在一起很久了吗
You been with him a long time?
从高中开始
Since high school.
那你应该很了解他
Probably know him pretty well.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
上周六在商场道格和你在一起吗
Was Doug at the mall with you last Saturday?
是的
Yeah.
嗨 埃贾克斯
Hey, Ajax.
风云人物啊
Man of the hour.
你见过我的狗
You've met my dog?
简 你需要跟我走一趟
Jane, you're gonna need to come with me.
为什么
Why?
我认为你可能有危险
I think you may be in danger.
你认为是道格抓走的那个男孩
You think Doug took that boy?
我们到车里再谈
We'll talk in the car.
天啊
My Lord.
我要怎么做
What do I do?
你说 "好的 克莱门茨探员"
You say, "Okay, Agent Clements."
好的 克莱门茨探员
Okay, Agent Clements.
看见了吗 很简单
You see? Easy peasy.
让我去
Let me just, um...
让我拿下我的包 然后把炉子关了
Let me get my purse... and turn off the stove.
我正在给孩子的奶瓶消毒
I was sterilizing bottles for the... for the baby.
嗨 小家伙
Hi, little buddy.
你喜欢成为证据吗
How would you like to be evidence, huh?
你喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
十年前
葡萄柚正在促销
They had grapefruit on sale.
我挑了一些
I picked up a few.
我想我们可以榨点果汁
I figured maybe we could juice them.
你还好吗
You okay?
为什么克莱尔·沃伦说
Why did Claire Warren say
我不应该让孩子们过来
I shouldn't have kids over here?
她那么说的
She said that?
她还说我应该问你
She also said I should ask you...
你是谁
who you are.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想你知道
I think you do.
妈妈
Mom.
我是你妈妈 汉克 你要对我说实话
I am your mother, Hank. I need you to be honest with me.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么不让杰克进屋
Why didn't you let Jack in the house?
我失业不是因为裁员
I didn't lose my job because of downsizing.
你为什么不让杰克进屋
Why didn't you let Jack in the house?
我依旧单身
I'm not still single
不是因为没找到合适的女孩
because I haven't found the right girl.
你为什么不让杰克进屋 汉克
Why didn't you let Jack in the house, Hank?
因为比起和我单独在一起
Because he was safer out in the rain
他在外面淋雨更安全
than alone with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming down.
不客气
Yeah. No problem.
亚当怎么样了
How's Adam?
他还好
He's okay.
他还在适应吗
Is he adjusting?
他不再睡在壁橱里了
He's not sleeping in his closet anymore.
有进步
Oh, that's something.
是啊 他应该去上学
Yeah, right... he should be at college,
但我猜我只是在做白日梦
but I guess I'll take sleeping in a bed.
- 拜托 - 他应该交点朋友
- Come on. - He should have friends,
但至少现在我拥抱他时他不再退缩了
but at least he doesn't flinch when I hug him now.
而且他的投球臂终于康复得
And his pitching arm's finally as good
和他七岁还是八岁的时候
as it was when he was, what...
一样好了
7 or 8?
亚当·沃伦是右撇子
- 怎么了 - 今天早些时候出现的
- What? - The dust is still settling
一系列十年前的短♥信♥截图 让现市长
for mayor and gubernatorial hopeful Claire Warren
有望成为州长的克莱尔·沃伦的混乱仍未平息
after a series of decade-old graphic texts
截图里显示
emerged earlier today, romantically linking
沃伦的丈夫和妮娜·迈耶探长
Warren's husband to detective Nina Meyer,
他们儿子绑♥架♥案的主办警官 有暧昧关系
the lead officer in their son's abduction case.
沃伦一家附近的人称
Sources close to the Warrens say
今晚他们一家处于闭门谢客的状态
the family is on lockdown tonight.
这就是你解决的办法 用你
This is how you fix it... with old texts
爸爸手♥机♥里以前的短♥信♥
from your father's phone?
我阻止朗上头条了
I beat Lang to the headline.
你让他蒙羞 而且让我看起来像个傻瓜
You humiliated him, and you made me look like a fool.
傻瓜总比堕落好
Better a fool than a degenerate.
如果他们现在放出那些照片
If they release those photos now,
女性选民不会评判你
women voters won't judge you.
她们会同情你
They'll be sympathetic.
发现自己老公出轨
And who wouldn't go on a bender
谁不会去买♥♥醉呢
after finding out their husband had been cheating?
妇女们会在酒吧里遇见你 或者
Women will meet you at the bar, or...
按你的情况来说 在小超♥市♥里
in your case, the Mini Mart.
但我估计朗不会是个麻烦了
But I doubt Lang will bother now.
我抵消了一部分不好的影响
I've neutralized it.
我哪里对你做错了
Where did I go wrong with you?
我错过你的个人表演了吗
Did I miss a recital?
我没给你足够的表扬吗
Did I not praise you enough?
我没
Did I...
你曾经是那么甜美那么相信别人的小女孩
You were such a sweet, trusting little girl,
而现在
and now...
现在怎么了
And now what?
你怎么成了这种人
How are you this person?
如果我不是这种人你现在会在哪
Where would you be if I wasn't?
如果我在亚当被绑♥架♥之后离开了呢
If I had left after Adam was taken?
如果我离家去上学
If I had gone away to school
或者搬进我自己的房♥子呢
or moved into my own place?
如果我有朋友或者 原谅我这么说
What would you do if I had friends or...
我有社交生活了你会做什么
God forbid... a social life?
我想让你拥有那些
I want you to have those things.
我会没事的
I-I would have been fine.
你会在黑暗的房♥间里痛哭
You would have been crying in a dark room,
割开你的手腕
slitting your wrists,
也许哪天天气好为家长会烤饼干
maybe on a good day baking cookies for the PTA.
而你要当州长
You are going to be governor.
你拥有一切 而你拥有的一切
You have everything, and everything you have,
包括你的通情达理 都是因为我
including your sanity, is because of me,
因为我在
because I stayed...
因为我支撑着你
...because I held you up,
因为我是这种人
because I am this person.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还好吗
You okay?
发生什么了
What happened?
多余的脆谷乐是给谁的
Who are the extra Cheerios for?
什么
What?
我在商店里买♥♥了两盒
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表