剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
共和党全国委员会访谈要点
of RNC talking points for the interview.
- 好极了 - 这一次我需要做回我自己
- Oh, great. - I need to be myself here.
此外 我们还特地
And we've gone the extra mile
为你请了一个形象顾问
and hired you an image consultant.
- 太好了 - 不 不 没有必要
- Perfect. - No, no. That won't be necessary.
你明天
You're going to be
将要上全国电视台 克莱尔
on the national stage tomorrow, Claire.
那里可能会很吓人并让你筋疲力尽
It can be intimidating and exhausting.
你睡得好吗
Are you getting enough sleep?
我会保证她睡眠充足的
I will make sure of it.
不 你知道什么让人筋疲力尽吗
No, you know what's exhausting?
和一个被关在地下室十年的孩子
Sleeping on a closet floor with an innocent child
一起睡在衣橱的地板上
who was kept in a bunker for 10 years.
告诉我你想让我穿什么颜色的衣服 我会照做
Tell me what color you want me to wear, I'll wear it.
她有点紧张 但上台后
She's a little on edge, but when the time comes,
她会表现得很精彩
she will knock it out of the park.
明天就要上台了
The time is tomorrow.
如果你们想得到我们的支持和赞助
If you want our endorsement and our money,
我们需要确信她能按我们的意思来
we need to feel confident that she'll toe the party line.
而现在 我们不确定
And right now, we don't.
你现在是哪里的研究生
You're a grad student where now?
- 缅因科大 法医学专业 - 对 抱歉
- Maine Tech... forensic science. - That's right. Sorry.
我们一直在熬夜
We've been pulling all-nighters
努力测试这个宝贝...可追踪微芯片
trying to beta this baby... tracking microchip.
这是一项与人类细胞嫁接的生物工程
This one's bioengineered to graft with human cells.
这会很轰动 我是说 我还没有...
It's gonna be huge. I mean, I haven't stopped...
你知道吗
Oh. You know what?
事实上 我更关注DNA分♥析♥
But, actually, my focus is more on DNA analysis.
我听说你们做了亚当·沃伦的身份检验
I heard you guys did the I.D. test on Adam Warren.
你从哪里听来的
Where'd you hear that from?
是你做的 对吧 这一切都是怎么工作的
You did, though, right? How did that all work?
比如 样本送来的时候发生了什么
Like, what happened when the samples came in?
我真的不应该谈这个问题
Um, I'm not really supposed to talk about that.
这对我的论文很有帮助
I-It would really help my thesis.
你的腿刮起来就像是狐猴腿一样
Your leg is like shaving a lemur.
- 闭嘴 - 你看起来像个大学生 克鲁兹
- Shut up. - You're like a college dude, Cruz.
你认为我们只是无所事事
Oh, do you think we just sit around
打扮好了随时准备着吗
groomed and ready all the time?
这就是你在周二约炮的下场
That's what you get for booty-calling on a Tuesday.
我在戒酒 好吗 所以我需要女人
I'm not drinking, okay? So I needed sex.
这还真是浪漫
Oh, that's so romantic.
- 别接 - 不行
- No, leave it. - No, no.
可能是我弟弟打来的
I-I... It might be my brother.
我得去医生那儿接他
I got to pick him up from therapy.
好吧 那快点 因为下次就轮到你了
Well, hurry up, because, uh, I'm doing you next.
行了 行了
All right, all right.
你过得也像个大学生 克鲁兹
Um, you live like a college dude, too, Cruz.
打扫房♥子就是浪费生命
A clean house is a misspent life.
你有三条新信息
You have three new messages.
收听请按1
To listen to your messages, press "1" now.
丹尼
Danny?
马上就来
Yeah, in a minute.
你弟弟 他怎么样
So, how is he, your brother?
是你弟弟吗
Was it your brother?
说真的 你像是个跟踪狂
For real, you are like a stalker.
金考影印部资深执行编辑
Senior Executive Director of Photocopying at Kinkos.
发生什么...
Hey, is everything o...
十年前
你为什么会在汉克·亚瑟家
Why were you in Hank Asher's house?
我们知道是谁做的
We know who did this.
薇拉
Willa!
不是你
It wasn't you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
现在
我发现了丹尼的秘密酒窖
Oh, I found Danny's secret stash.
猜猜在哪里
Guess where it was.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我知道酗酒的人喝的是量 不是味道
I know alcoholics drink for volume, not flavor,
但是这尝起来像是烧焦的头发
but this taste like burnt hair.
你到底看没看访谈要点
Did you even look at the talking points?
我没看
You know what? I didn't.
我 没 看
I did not.
这次背书就是竞赛
This endorsement is the race.
你♥爸♥爸今天看见了
Your father saw it today...
亚当被囚禁的地方
the place where Adam was kept.
没有窗户
No windows.
没有阳光
No sunlight.
感受不到天气
No weather.
更没有时钟
No clocks.
一个混凝土浇筑的深坑
A concrete pit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很愧疚这么多年来我洗澡
I'm sorry I spent all those years taking showers
读杂♥志♥
and reading magazines
抱怨一些...
and complaining about I don't know what...
无线信♥号♥♥不好这样的事
Wi-Fi not working well.
而我的孩子独自一人 在一个洞里长大
while my little boy was alone, growing up in a hole.
他们想让我说我们很好
They want me to say we're fine.
他们想知道你能赢得竞选
They want to know you can win.
我应该去上全国电视台
I'm supposed to go on national television
然后弱化这件事 就像是从未发生过一样
and soft-pedal it... act like it just didn't even happen.
没错
Yes.
我能得到什么
And what does that get me?
权力
Power.
而权力能够保护其他孩子
And power protects other kids.
找到任何轮胎痕迹了吗
We find any tire tracks yet?
除了车管局和消防队找到的证据之外
Nothing that wasn't from department vehicles
没有其它发现
or the fire crew.
我们刚刚扩大了搜索范围
We just widened the perimeter.
如果你需要休息一下 我可以站在这里
Well, if you need a break, I can stand around here
装作焦躁不安的样子
and look annoyed and impatient for a while.
你有孩子吗 探员
You have kids, Detective?
为什么人们总是问我这个问题
Why do people keep asking me that?
一些探员认为有了小孩
Well, some agents think having kids
会让他们更善于侦破有关儿童的案件
makes them better at working kid cases...
让他们更直观 更善解人意
makes them more intuitive, more empathetic.
但他们错了
Those agents are wrong.
难道可以和孩子被折磨 谋杀的父母
Being able to identify firsthand
一起鉴定第一手第一手证据吗
with a parent whose child has been tortured, murdered?
毫无疑问 这会让你对他们的遭遇感同身受
It'll help you feel their pain, for sure.
但是他们并不想你感受到他们的痛苦
But they don't want you to feel their pain.
他们只希望你做好本职工作
They want you to do your job.
车轮印 四组
Treads... four sets.
看起来它们来自同一辆车
Looks like they're all from the same vehicle.
正在用石膏取证
We're having them cast in plaster.
我们分辨出那些轮胎
We I.D. those tires,
然后看看 是否有曾在炼油厂工作的人
then see if anyone who's ever worked
开的是这种车
for the oil refinery drives that vehicle.
我们就快接近目标了
We're getting there!
最好如此 要赶在他伤害其他人之前
We better be, before he hurts someone else.
天哪
Oh! Oh, God.
你回来早了
You are early.
我还在做饭
I am still cooking.
我等不及要见我的宝贝了
I couldn't wait to see my baby.
我的两个宝贝
Both my babies.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
树林里的四组轮胎印
All four sets of tracks in the woods
来自同一辆车
are from the same vehicle.
确认为二十二英寸的阿基琉斯沙漠老鹰牌轮胎
We I.D.'d them as 22-inch Achilles Desert Hawks.
这种轮胎被用在04年和08年款的皮卡车上
They're used in '04 and '08 Ram trucks.
我想和你击掌庆祝
I would high-five you,
但我希望保留这一刻
but I want to keep this moment cheese-free.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表