剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, I watch the news.
你现在肯定一头乱麻
You got a lot on your plate right now.
你弟弟怎么样
So how is he... your brother?
他很好 他很好
Uh, he's good. He's good, you know.
他受了些伤
I mean, he's got scars,
需要恢复一段时间 但
and it's gonna take a while, but...
我和我妹妹本应该看好他的
Me and my sister were supposed to be watching him.
我记得
I remember.
我当时也在
I was there.
是啊
Yeah.
我想大家都这样
So I guess we all got 'em.
都有伤心事
Scars.
许愿 许愿
Make a wish! Make a wish!
吹灭蜡烛
Blow out the candles!
耶
Yay!
我要一大块
I want a big piece.
我要有糖霜的
I want the frosting.
好的 是你的
Okay, you got it.
耶
Yay!
我要一大块
I want a big piece!
我要有糖霜的
I want the frosting!
好的
Oka...
原谅我 神父 因为我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
警♥察♥
Police!
跪下 跪下
On your knees, on your knees!
你不是说这玩意现在合法吗
Thought you said it was legal now!
怎么
What the... ?
从我上次忏悔到现在已经六天了
It has been six days since my last confession.
而且
And...
有十年时间我没有真正忏悔过
10 years since my last true confession.
许愿 许愿
Make a wish! Make a wish!
吹蜡烛
Blow out the candles!
耶
Yay!
我要一大块
I want a big piece!
我要有糖霜的
I want the frosting!
好的 是你的 生日快乐
Okay, you got it. Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birth...
耶
Yay!
我要一大块
I want a big piece!
我要有糖霜的
I want the frosting!
我要一大块
I want a big piece.
我要有糖霜的
I want the frosting.
好的
All right.
我没有拿那个小男孩的船
I didn't take that little boy's ship.
十年前
我甚至不知道它怎么会在那
I don't even know how it got there.
我是这么想的 汉克
Here's what I think, Hank.
不能因为有些人做了坏事
Just 'cause someone does something bad,
就判定他们是坏人
it doesn't make them a bad person.
但是 你要明白 如果如果这件事情闹上法庭
But, see, if this thing goes to trial,
陪审团的人可不会像我这么想
the jury's not gonna see it like me.
因为首先 他们会得知
Because first, they're gonna hear
你在公园干的事
about what you did in that park.
那都已经过去很多年了
That was years ago.
我因此得到了惩罚 还交了罚款
I took my lump for that. I paid a fine.
是有记录的
I registered.
然后他们会看到这个
And then they're gonna see this.
那是什么
What's that?
你的电脑
Your computer.
想看看吗
Want to watch?
关掉它
Turn it off.
你喜欢这个
You're the one that likes it.
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
请关掉它
Please turn it off.
是因为他们很小很无助吗
Is it because they're so little and helpless?
关掉
Turn it off!
我只看这些东西
I look at that stuff.
但并不那么做
I don't act on it.
我只是看而已
I just look at it.
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
Do you?
但是 你知道 陪审团
But, see, a jury...
他们不会像我这么想
They're not gonna see it like me.
他们只会把你当成一个喜欢小男孩的怪物
They're just gonna see a monster that likes little boys.
像亚当·沃伦一样的小男孩
Little boys like Adam Warren.
你并不想杀他
You didn't mean to kill him.
- 有时候 脑袋一热 - 不是
- Sometimes, things just get out of hand. - No.
所以你清理了车♥库♥
And that's why you cleaned the garage...
为了把他的血擦掉
To get rid of his blood.
- 但是你还留着他的玩具 - 不是的
- But you kept his toy to think about it. - No.
为了记住你做的事情
Remember what you did.
- 为了幻想 - 不是
- Dream about it. - No.
汉克 这不是你的错
Hank, it's not your fault.
你天生就如此
You were born this way.
就像有些人是直发有些人是卷发一样
It's like having straight hair or curly.
有人是蓝眼睛 有人长雀斑
Blue eyes or freckles.
你控制不了你的本性
You can't help the way you were born.
我也不想这样
I don't want to be like this.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我能帮你
I can help.
只要你告诉我你对亚当做了什么
If you just tell me what you did to Adam.
我不会让他们把你当成魔鬼
I won't let them make you their monster.
他们会判你死刑
They're gonna sentence you to death.
消灭你 像是抹去一块污点
Wipe you away, like a stain.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
不 汉克
No, Hank.
上帝是不存在的
There's no god.
假如有上帝 他为什么会创造出你这样的人
'Cause if there was, why would he make something like you?
- 求求你 - 只有我
- Please... - There's only me.
现在只有我能救你
I'm the only one that can save you now.
说说亚当吧
So, tell me about Adam.
告诉我你对他做了什么
Tell me what you did to him.
现在
儿童失踪案告破
路线一 向北
这么糟糕吗
That bad, huh?
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我想帮忙
I want to help.
回家吧 约翰
Go home, John.
回到你妻儿身边
To your son and your wife.
你以为他们回来了吗
Do you think I have them back now?
约翰
John...
我儿子回不来了
I don't have my son back.
他再不是那个
Not the sweet little boy
我一眼没看住的小男孩了
I took my eye off for one damn second.
我的妻子呢
And my wife?
我娶的是个机器 不是妻子
I'm married to a machine, not a wife.
我现在唯一能做的
So the only thing I can do now...
反正我也睡不着
'Cause I sure as hell can't sleep anymore...
就是帮你找出造成这一切的畜生
is help you find the monster who did this to us.
你想知道谁破坏了你的家庭
You want to know who wrecked your family?
你现在就告诉我
So just tell me right now...
- 你想知道真凶是谁 - 我能帮上什么
- You want to know who the monster is? - ... how I can help.
就是我
I'm the monster.
是我二十五岁就破了案
I'm the one who had it all figured out at 25
看着你的眼睛
and looked you in the eye
告诉你你儿子死了
and told you that your son was dead.
孩子身上的每处伤疤 不是那个畜生造成的
Every scar on that kid's body... It wasn't the bogeyman.
是我
It was me.
是我放弃了寻找 还因此得到晋升
I'm the one who stopped looking and got promoted for it.
怪我吧
So blame me.
恨我吧
Hate me.
我才是没能救出你儿子的人
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表