剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry to call you in so late.
我明天早上要发表就职演说
I have to give an acceptance speech in the morning.
我好像找到你儿子了
I think I found your son.
你说什么
I... I'm sorry.
我们在嫌疑人家的后院里找到了人体残骸
We found human remains in the suspect's backyard.
法医只检测得出那是一个男孩儿
All Forensics has got is that it's an adolescent male.
克莱尔 他对他们两个做了那种事
I'm gonna put him in a hole, Claire.
我是不会让他好过的
For what he did to both of them.
他就该被关在更狭小的笼子里
He should rot in a cage
直到死去
smaller than the one he locked them in.
他罪有应得
That's what he deserves,
我想请你帮我一起把他送进监狱
and I'm asking you to help me do it.
我能帮你什么
What do you need?
我需要你的DNA来确认那就是亚当
Your DNA to confirm it's Adam.
这是捉拿他的唯一办法了吗
It's the only way that you can get him?
只能孤注一掷了
It's all I have left.
- 这会被公开 - 对
- This will go public. - Yes.
我刚刚才赢了选举
I just won an election.
是的
Yes.
我儿子的身体找到了多少 够安葬他吗
Is there enough of my son left to bury?
够
Yes.
动手吧
Do it.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我才当了选州长是吗
I just ran for Governor, right?
然后再以州长的身份竞选总统
And governors run for President.
早安
Good morning.
感谢各位的光临
I would like to thank you all for coming,
感谢朗州长昨晚的美言
Governor Lang for his gracious words last night,
感谢选民们在大冷天出门
and all the voters who came out on a very cold day
参与到政♥治♥当中
and participated in the political process.
没有我家人的支持
I would not be here
我现在不可能站在这里
without the support of my family.
我也是为了他们 才想把我们的国家
And it is for them that I want to make our state
变得更美好 更安全
a better place, a safer place.
因为我们大家都有权利
Because we all have the right
享受家门口的安全感
to feel secure in our own neighborhoods.
我们身处的世界理应
We deserve a world in which we can
可以放心把孩子送上校车
send our children off to the bus stop in the morning
不用担心他们再也不会回来
without having to worry they won't come back.
这是我对缅因州人♥民♥的承诺
That is my commitment to the people of Maine.
今天在这里 我愿把那样的世界 变成现实
Here today, I will make that world a reality.
但是 好事多磨
But great change doesn't come without great sacrifice,
请相信我
and believe me,
因为我们比谁都清楚
we know that better than anyone.
接下来的四年会很艰辛
The next four years won't be easy.
但是重要的是
Nothing important ever is,
我已经准备大刀阔斧
but I am ready to roll up my sleeves
为我们都应得的美好未来
and do whatever it takes for the brighter future
而奋不顾身
that we all deserve.
不管我的面前有什么困难
No matter what stands in my way,
为了你们 为了你们的家庭 为了你们的孩子
I will never stop fighting for you,
我永远不会停止斗争
for your families, and for your children.
我很荣幸能成为
I am so honored to be the next Governor
缅因州的下一任州长
of the great state of Maine.
那不是他
It's not him.
什么
What?
骨骼的法医鉴定结果出来了
Forensics came back on the bones.
是别的孩子
It's some other kid.
他在沃伦失踪之前就被杀了
He was killed before Warren was even taken.
那亚当呢
Then what happened to Adam?
后座有没有奶瓶
Is there a bottle back there?
我去里面看看
I'm gonna run inside.
有什么可以帮你
Help you with something?
有电♥话♥嘛
Do you have a phone?
在那儿
Over there.
想象一下你的人生
Picture your life.
我已经活了两段人生
I've lived two of them.
你尝了没
Did you even try it?
州长大人连把每样尝一下的时间都没有
The Governor-Elect doesn't have time to taste all the food.
她应该尝尝看啊
Well, she should,
这些都是从宠物货架上买♥♥来的
because it came from the pet aisle.
每分每秒都很珍贵
Every moment precious.
谁去接一下
Someone get that?
肯定是记者打来的
It's the press.
朗的败选演讲不赖啊
Lang's concession speech isn't bad.
快接 我手湿着呢
Come on. My hands are wet.
让答录机接吧
Let the machine get it.
不好的部分到了 你们听
Oh, now it's bad. Listen to this.
他说 "为缅因州人♥民♥服务是我的荣幸
He says, "It has been an honor serving the people of Maine,
我希望未来也会有这样的机会"
and I look forward to doing it again in the future."
真是太明目张胆了
It's just so blatant.
我没料到他会这么失礼
I didn't think he'd be this disrespectful.
喂
Hello?
我们必须现在就走
We have to go right now.
我得先做件事
There's something I need to do first.
你抢走了属于我的生活
You took my life.
我要把它夺回来
I'm coming to get it back.
亲爱的 是谁打来的
Who was it, honey?
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表