剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
不会花很久的
It won't take as long.
你要小熊还是兔子
Bear or Rabbit?
我们能出去的
We're gonna get out of here.
你说得对
You're right.
但不是从那边走
But we're not going that way.
那从哪边走
Well, which way are we gonna go?
那
There.
现在
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
你的 你的围巾绞在车轮里了
Oh, your... your scarf got caught in the wheel.
这是我奶奶给我织的
My granny made that.
那么就怪你奶奶咯
It's Granny's fault, then.
小心点
Be careful.
我能搭你的车吗
Could you give me a ride?
我家离这还有好几里路
I just live a few miles from here.
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
工作
Work.
但是我不应该骑这么远的
But I'm not supposed to go this far.
她会发火的
She'll be pissed.
好吧
Well...
我们可不能让她发火
we can't have that.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
德文
Devan.
你呢
What's yours?
吉姆
Jim.
你上几年级了 德文
What grade are you in, Devan?
六年级
Sixth.
不错
That's a good one.
早上好 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
- 你紧张吗 - 不啊
- Do you have a nervous stomach? - No.
法律界胆战心惊
Legal is shaking in their boots.
他的名字是本·墨菲
His name is Ben Murphy.
我已经找到他的亲生母亲了
I've got his biological mother.
我拿到了他的出生证明 一切无懈可击
I've got his birth certificate. It's airtight.
她现在是州长了
She's the governor now.
照常报道
Run it.
即将掀起一场腥风血雨
Hell is gonna rain down.
照常报道
Run it.
写好一篇两千字的报道 附带所有调查材料
2,000 words and all your research to back it up
下午五点前 放我桌上
on my desk, 5:00 P.M.
是头版头条吗
Above the fold?
从头至尾
Above. Below.
"亚当·沃伦就是本·墨菲" 给你整个头版
"Adam Warren is Ben Murphy"... you got the whole front page.
那么缅因州的政♥治♥新闻呢
And how about this political news out of Maine?
那儿发生了什么
Yeah, what's the story there?
中产阶级妇女把她的面包车停在了州长办公室
Soccer mom parks her minivan at the governor's office?
就是这个事情吗
That's the story?
是 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
那个女人和她家人历尽艰难
The woman's been through hell with her family
她不像我们一样逃避现实
and instead of just, like, awling under the covers
而敢于竞选州长
like you and I would do, she runs for office.
在哪个平台上
On what platform?
你知道吗 我会给她投票的
You know what? I'd vote for her.
为什么 因为她儿子
Why? Based on her son?
对 因为她儿子
Yeah. Based on her son.
你知道 十年以来 这个可怜的孩子
You know, for 10 years, this poor kid...
被困在一个地牢一样的地方
he was kept in some kind of a dungeon.
我是说 那究竟是什么 一个洞穴
I mean, what was it even? A hole?
一个 一个深坑
A... A pit.
那是一个肮脏 恶心的地下深坑
It was a dirty, disgusting underground pit.
恶心的地下深坑
Disgusting underground pit.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
法医在那个混♥蛋♥的靴子上找到了猩红栎的痕迹
Forensics got traces of Scarlet Oak off the bastard's boot.
这种植物只生长在北方森林的一小块区域
It only grows in this little pocket in the North Woods.
那里有小木屋
There are cabins up there.
像地牢一样的地方
Some kind of dungeon.
抱歉我没打电♥话♥
Sorry I haven't called.
我打算先躲着避风头
I'm just gonna lay low till I even out.
像地牢一样的地方
Some kind of dungeon.
像地牢一样的地方
Some kind of a dungeon.
你都准备好了
You all set?
你把安全座椅放进去了
You put the car seat in?
是的
Yeah.
摆对了吗
You put it in right?
简
Jane.
怎么了
What?
猎枪在哪
Where's the shotgun?
我不知道
I don't know.
它在哪 简
Where is it, Jane?
你要它干什么
Why do you need it?
你自己清楚
You know why.
你保证过的
You promised.
是你对他做了这些事情 不是我
You did this to him, not me.
他有家庭
He has a family.
你也是
So do you.
在后备箱里
It's outside in the trunk.
迈耶警探 红松警局
Detective Meyer, Red Pines PD.
你的车不错啊
Well, you took a nice drive.
谢谢
Yeah.
这片区域有多少这种小木屋 你知道吗
How many cabins like this in the area, would you say?
少说有十二个
At least a dozen.
有带地下室吗
Any of them have basements?
地窖或储藏室
Cellars or storage vaults?
为什么这么问
Why?
因为我要找的人喜欢把东西保存在地下
The person I'm looking for likes to keep things underground.
抱歉 我不了解
Sorry. I don't know of any.
非常感谢
Thanks anyways.
怎么回事
How did it happen?
他有一条狗
He had a dog.
我想喂它吃东西
I wanted to give it a treat.
他把我带上他的卡车
He took me to his truck.
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times have I told you
永远不要上陌生人的车
never get in a car with someone that you don't know?
但是他有一条狗
But he had a dog.
他就算有大象我也不管
I don't care if he had an elephant.
永远不能上陌生人的车
You never get in a stranger's car.
永远 永远也不行 我们已经说过很多次了
Ever, ever. We have gone over this.
你♥爸♥爸和我已经和你不断强调
Your father and I have gone over
- 强调再强调 - 妈妈
- and over and over this with you... - Mom...
自你五岁起
since you were 5 years old.
所以你到底在想什么
So what the hell were you thinking?
你就...你就跟着他走了
You... you just... you just went with him
像...就像把小羔羊送入屠宰场
like... like a lamb to the slaughter,
况且你很聪明
and you were smart!
这是最令人可惜的地方 你那么聪明
That is the worst part. You were so smart.
你是那么机灵的孩子
You were such a bright boy.
那个时刻怎么会那么笨
How in this one moment could you be so stupid?!
对不起 不
I'm sorry. No.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
三个月前
手铐
Bracelets.
你带了什么
What'd you bring?
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
好呀
Yay.
本的手受伤了
Ben hurt his hand.
怎么回事
What happened?
老鼠咬的
Rat bite.
我说过我们需要装捕鼠器
I told you we need traps.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表