剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
It's budget appropriations.
这是工作中非常复杂的一部分
It's a very complicated part of the job.
公会组织让其在州层面几乎不可能完成任务
Labor unions make it almost impossible at the state level.
你在那边会处理这种事吗 那地方叫什么来着
You dealt with any of that in, uh, whatsit?
红松市
Red Pines.
就是那里
That's it.
不怎么处理
Not as much.
立法机关里现在有多少新人
How many freshmen in the legislature right now?
我们是在吃午餐还是做公民调查测验
Is this lunch or a civics quiz?
- 你知道他们的名字吗 - 当然知道
- You know all their names? - Of course I do.
并没有新人 今年没有
There aren't any. Not this year.
你现在很风光 克莱尔 享受这一刻吧
You're having a moment, Claire. Enjoy it.
但竞选需要的并不是这些
But it's not what this race is about.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有两个
There are two.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我以为你把众议院也算上了
Well, I assumed you meant the house, as well.
众议院里有两个新人
There are two freshmen in the house...
坎伯兰和琼斯 都是女性
Cumberland and Jones... both women.
所以她们可能对你说的预算非常困惑
So, they're probably very confused about that budget.
但我期待作为州长去改变她们的想法
But I look forward to setting them straight as governor.
我知道你不想让我谈论我的儿子
I understand you don't want me to talk about my son.
我知道我对你来说不仅是个威胁
I understand that I'm not just a threat to you,
我简直就是噩梦 因为我是
I'm a nightmare because I am the voice
所有家长最担心的事情的代表
of every parent's worst fear,
而我正是要为此做些什么
and I actually intend to do something about it.
不过别担心 查理
But don't you worry, Charlie.
我只针对犯罪 没打算让劈腿男也装上芯片
I don't intend to chip adulterers, just criminals.
看起来真不错
Ah, well, this looks lovely.
我笨死了
I'm an idiot.
丹尼不在家
Danny's not home.
我有东西落在他房♥间了
I left something up in his room.
你可以打电♥话♥来说一声
You could have called.
我落下的就是手♥机♥
It was my phone.
这是亚当的房♥间
This is Adam's room.
难怪我找不到手♥机♥
That's why I couldn't find it.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me very much.
我不怎么认识你
I don't know you very much.
但我认识你
I know you.
你那时是个怪异的小女孩
You were a strange little girl back in the day.
我现在仍然是
I still am.
很好
Good.
事情就更有趣了
That makes it interesting.
是那边那间
It's that one.
谢谢
Thanks.
我复职了吗
Are these mine again?
看情况
Depends.
你去做他们要求你做的心理评估了吗
You gonna go to that psych eval like they told you to?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道旅馆里到底发生了什么
I don't know what happened at that motel,
但我知道实情绝不是你和你搭档说的那样
but I know it didn't go down the way you and your buddy said.
他会杀了那孩子
He was gonna kill that kid.
我没说社会不会因此得益
I'm not saying society isn't better off.
但你刚刚打死了一个人
But you just shot someone dead,
现在却坐在这里吃着糖果棒
and you're sitting here eating a candy bar.
我会去看心理医生的 好吗
I'll go see the shrink, okay?
我会敞开心扉 痛哭流涕
I'll, um, open up and cry
痛说我儿时是个小胖墩的经历
and talk all about how I was chubby as a kid.
如果你没去...
And if you don't...
我会回来亲自收缴你警徽和配枪
I'll come back and get those myself.
- 走吧 - 去哪
- Let's go. - Where?
市长打算表彰你
Mayor wants to call you a hero.
好的 小伙子
All right, little man.
既然你和你妈妈都平安无事了
Now that we have you and your mom safe and sound,
现在有个很重要的问题...
here's the really important question...
你想吃玉米片还是墨西哥青椒
nacho or jalapeño?
玉米片就好
Just nacho.
你是复古派嘛 我喜欢
So you're old-school. I like that.
让我们把你安顿好
Let's get you comfortable in here.
汽水呢
What about soda?
葡萄味的
Grape.
葡萄味的
Grape?
布莱恩 感觉像是我再也认不出你了呢
Brian, i... it's like I don't even know you anymore.
趁还有时间
Before things get crazy,
我想以个人名义谢谢你们二位
I want to thank you both personally.
感谢你们所做的一切
What a job you did on this one.
这是我应该做的 女士
I appreciate that, ma'am,
妮娜那份还是让她自己来吧
and I'll let Nina speak for herself.
我要去买♥♥薯片了
I've got some chips to buy.
你为我们家付出了太多
You've gone above and beyond for my family,
我非常感谢你
and I am so grateful for that.
没关系
All right.
但你们该结束了
But it's gonna stop now.
不好意思 我不明白...
I'm sorry. I don't know...
你和我丈夫有一腿
You sleeping with my husband.
你以为你是独一无二的吗
Do you think you're special, a one-of-a-kind snowflake?
你不会相信有多少女人
You wouldn't believe how many women
乐意为一个丧子的父亲敞开双腿
take their panties off for the dad who lost his son.
首先 琳恩让我
First of all, Lynn has asked me
表示对缅因州伟大人♥民♥的感谢
to thank the good people of Maine.
正因为有了你们 在她最需要的时候
It's because of your tips, your initiative,
搜集信息 自发行动 以及鼎力支持
your coming together when she needed it the most
她才得以找回她的儿子布莱恩
that she has her son Brian back.
我不知道你们是不是相信奇迹
You know, I don't know if you all believe in miracles.
你们知道的 我信
You know I do.
今天这个奇迹不仅仅由缅因的民众们创造
Today's miracle was created not just by the citizens of Maine,
更离不开孜孜不倦的执法人员们
but by its tireless law-enforcement officers,
尤其是联调局特别监察探员加布·克莱门茨
particularly Supervisory Special Agent Gabe Clements of the FBI
还有妮娜·迈耶探员
and Detective Nina Meyer.
我谨代表我市
On behalf of the whole city,
感谢我们这二位英雄
let's thank them for being our heroes!
八年前
我... 我本来想圣诞节送给你的
I... I meant to give it to you for Christmas.
为什么没送呢
Why didn't you?
好像时机不对
It didn't seem like the right time.
约翰
John.
有件事...
There's...
有件事... 我必须要跟你讲
There's... something I have to tell you.
我们... 必须埋葬我们的儿子
Um... we need to bury our son.
什么
What?
我无法再继续等他的遗体了
I can't wait for a body anymore.
他应该入土为安 他也曾经活过
He deserves a service. He lived a life.
而我们 无论如何 应该把我们的日子过下去
And... we've got to live ours however we can.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我明天再拆
I'll open this tomorrow.
现在
你做了饭
You cooked!
不必表现得那么震惊
Try not to sound so shocked.
快来吃晚饭 你们可以帮忙摆餐具
Join us for dinner. You can help set the table.
好的
Cool.
我去网上搜了一下你女朋友
Googled your girlfriend.
你个跟踪狂
Stalker.
- 她是个记者 - 她只是个写博客的
- She's a reporter. - She's a blogger.
她回来取她的手♥机♥
She came back for her phone.
却在亚当的房♥间转个不停
She was sniffing around Adam's room.
如果她下次再来找她的内♥裤♥
If she shows up again for her panties,
告诉她我们会给她寄回去的
tell her we'll mail them.
好的
Okay.
你确定想让我扔了它
You sure you want me to toss it?
把它拿走 不然我就会吃掉它
Get it out of here, or I'll eat it.
我本来不想让你看到的
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表