剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Touchy.
来谈谈爸爸的风流事
Let's talk about Dad's affair.
我们不能当做什么都没有发生
We can't ignore it.
新闻上铺天盖地都是
It's all over the news.
拜你所赐
Thanks to you.
夜间舆♥论♥调查显示女性选民吃这套
The overnight polls show women voters are loving it,
正如我所料
as I predicted.
她们的丈夫们都不忠 所以她们支持你
Their husbands all cheat, so they're with you.
但我们今晚还是要站在统一战线 这很重要
But it's still important we show a united front tonight.
辩论结束后 你会站在妈妈旁边
When the debate ends, you'll be at Mom's side,
懊悔但仍敬慕
contrite but adoring.
有克♥林♥顿♥夫妇 约翰和杰姬这些例子
Bill and Hillary, John and Jackie.
我们不需要另辟蹊径
We're not reinventing the wheel here.
你们要在台上牵手 独处一会
You'll hold hands onstage. You'll have your moment.
然后我们其他人加入 亚当在中间
And then the rest of us will join, Adam in the middle.
我们有机会来提醒选民
This is our chance to remind voters
克莱尔·沃伦代表强烈的家庭观
that Claire Warren represents strong family values.
同意
Represent.
有个坏消息
Well, here's the bad news.
水池下面的水管在漏水
The pipe under the sink's been leaking.
把抽屉轨道下方的木头腐烂了
It, uh, rotted out the wood under the drawer tracks.
好的
Okay.
橱柜的转轴铰链生锈了
And then the hinges rusted over on the kitchen cabinet,
所以我们还得把它们换掉
so we'll have to replace those, too.
好消息呢
What's the good news?
我很可能今天就完工
I can probably get it done today.
那太好了
That's great.
我喜欢速战速决
I like to work fast.
我会把它记下来
I'll uh,... I'll write it up.
十年前
嘿
Hi.
你来了
You came.
嘿
Hi.
看 我把桅杆拉起来了
Look. I got the mast up.
我们不能再当朋友了 亚当
We can't be friends anymore, Adam.
为什么
Why?
我比你大很多
I'm a lot older than you.
所以呢
So?
所以你应该
So you should...
跟你同龄的孩子玩
play with kids your own age.
但你说过我们下次会做个飞机模型
But you said we could build a model airplane next.
你答应过的
You promised.
朋友应该为彼此着想 对吗
Friends should want what's best for each other, right?
我想要的...
What I want...
对你来说不是最好的
isn't the best for you.
给你
Here.
给自己买♥♥些冰淇淋
Go get yourself some ice cream.
去吧
Go on.
嘿 那是什么
Hey, what is that?
过来 那是什么
Come on. What's that?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 问你个关于沃伦案子的问题
Hey, question about the Warren case.
什么
Yeah?
他上你之前会戴套吗
Did he wrap it before he tapped it?
去死吧
Bite me.
所以你喜欢的类型是... 伤心的父亲
So, that's your type... Mr. Sad Dad?
我差不多喜欢所有类型 除了你
My type's pretty much anyone but you.
我就是这么随意
I'm easy like that.
- 帕克 - 怎么了
- Parker. - Yeah?
我需要你去查个地址 在奥斯汀和松树之间
I need you to run the addresses on 100 North 45th Street
45北街100号♥
between Austin and Pine.
- 你要在那片地方找什么 - 寄养家庭
- What are you looking for in that area? - Foster home.
- 好的 - 谢了
- Sure. - Thank you.
我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
有可能
Could be.
不过到现在为止 出轨事件报道的那期
But we got our best circulation numbers to date
发行量是最高的
for that affair trash.
我本来拿到了我职业生涯中最大的报道
I had the biggest story of my career,
- 结果我搞砸了 - 你什么意思
- and I dropped it. - What do you mean?
薇拉·沃伦是个骗子
Willa Warren is a liar.
她就是个病态的 爱摆布人的 说谎的骗子
She is a pathological, manipulative, lying liar
她以撒谎为生
who lies for a living.
这很有趣 所以呢
That's funny. So?
所以我相信她了
So I bought it.
我拿到的亲子鉴定否定了那孩子的亲生关系
I had a negative paternity test on the kid,
结果我还是相信了
and I still bought
她蹩脚的瞎编的借口
her lame, half-assed excuse.
结果不知怎的 写了一个更好的故事
And somehow landed a better story.
有什么比亚当·沃伦是个冒牌货更好
What's better than Adam Warren isn't Adam Warren?
他姐姐谋划了这一切
That his older sister is in on it.
我是克莱门茨 待会回电
It's Clements. Call you back.
你打算放一天假吗
Now you take a day off?
快点 克莱门茨 给我回电♥话♥
Come on, Clements. Call me back.
你还记得一个叫本的孩子吗
You remember a kid named Ben?
你当养父有多久了
How long have you been a foster parent?
大约有二十年了
Oh, about 20 years.
那很有奉献精神
That's dedication.
它很值得
Well, it's rewarding.
还能付账单
Pays the bills, too.
我不确定能不能帮到你
I'm not sure how I can help you.
跟我说说本
Tell me about Ben.
他八年前 或者十年前来到这儿
Oh, he was here 8, maybe 10 years ago.
他被领养了吗
Was he adopted?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们把他送到别家了吗
Did they move him to another home?
我不知道
I don't know.
那么 他发生了什么
So, what happened to him?
这些年来 我这里来来往往的人太多
I have so many coming and going over the years,
我真的说不准
I... I... I really couldn't say.
法律限定每家只能寄养四个孩子
The legal limit is four kids per home.
我看到桌子上有八个杯子
I count eight cups on the table.
这里没有烟雾报♥警♥器 没有灭火器
There's no smoke detector, no fire extinguisher.
在你沙发底下有个捕鼠夹
There's rat traps under your sofa,
柜台上有瓶没盖盖的漂白剂
and there's an open bottle of bleach on the counter.
对任何年龄的孩子来说都不是明智的做法
Not the smartest of ideas at any age,
但对于有两岁以下儿童寄养的情况
but actually illegal in a foster situation
这些都是违法的
with children under the age of 2...
从楼上的尖叫声和哭声看来
of which I'm guessing from the screaming and crying upstairs
我猜你这有好几个两岁以下的儿童
you've got more than a few of.
那也是个很严重的违规行为
Also a pretty serious department violation.
- 你在干什么 - 给社会服务机构打电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - Calling Social Services.
他当时八♥九♥岁
He was 8 or 9.
他有一天跑出去就失踪了
He ran off one day and disappeared.
没有关于他的失踪报告
There's no report on him.
我不想失去我的执照
I didn't want to lose my license.
就算我当时报告了 也没有什么用
Even if I had reported it, it wouldn't have mattered.
很少会有人采取后续行动
There's very little follow-up in the system.
你知道的
You know that.
是 我知道
Yeah, I do.
所以 你不会打电♥话♥的吧
So you won't make the call, then?
我来之前就打过了
I did before I came.
我想让亚当回想起他被绑♥架♥的那天
I want to take Adam back to the day he was kidnapped.
为什么
Why?
我们有条很有价值的线索
We have a very promising lead,
但是他能为我们提供的细节越多越有帮助
but the more details he can fill in for us, the better.
他当时才八岁
He was 8 years old.
你怎么能指望他能记得那一天呢
How do you expect him to remember one day?
创伤性事件的记忆通常会伴随着你
Traumatic events usually stay with you.
这就是为什么我们应该等他的心理医生过来
Which is why we should wait and have his shrink here.
不行 需要现在就做
No, it needs to be now.
我们正在逼近这个家伙 而且他知道
We're closing in on this guy, and he knows it.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表