剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Especially your hands.
那么肿
They were so swollen.
看到了吗 就是这里
See? This right here?
你的皮肤起了水泡
Your skin is blistering.
像是你连续打了两场比赛
It's like you played a doubleheader.
我想你该离开了
I'd like you to go now.
你很幸运 汉克
You're a lucky man, Hank.
用球棒击打整张桌子
Took a baseball bat to that entire table...
而它却没碎
And it didn't break.
它实际比看起来结实
It's sturdier than it seems.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对所有的一切
For all of it.
几天前
...在我家旁边 你越界了
...near my family. You are trespassing.
现在滚出我家 不然我要报♥警♥了
Now get off my property, or I'll get the cops.
赶紧走
Just go.
十年前
早上好
Good morning.
你起得真早
You're up early.
你也是
You, too.
我...我住在了酒店里
I, uh... I slept at a hotel.
很抱歉你得...
Sorry you had to, uh...
没关系
It's okay.
我知道这一切很不容易
I know things are tough.
会好起来的
They're gonna get better.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们搞砸了 下不为例
早上好
Morning.
你看见爸爸的手♥机♥了吗 他在上面找不到了
Have you seen daddy's phone? He can't find it up there.
给你
Ah. Here it is.
- 沃伦市长 - 沃伦市长
- Mayor Warren! - Mayor Warren!
- 沃伦市长 - 沃伦市长
- Mayor Warren! - Mayor Warren!
- 沃伦市长 - 沃伦市长
- Mayor Warren! - Mayor Warren!
沃伦市长 亚瑟真的要撤销袭击指控吗
Mayor Warren, is it true Asher is dropping the assault charge?
我们今早刚刚听说
We just heard this morning,
我非常感谢警方弄清了真♥相♥
and I am so grateful to the police for sorting it all out.
沃伦市长 沃伦市长 沃伦市长
Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren!
沃伦市长 沃伦市长
Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren!
熊爸爸 你在这里有许多支持者
Hey, Papa bear, you got a lot of supporters out there.
会投票的支持者
People who vote.
你对那些把你看做一位义警的人有什么话要说
What do you say to the people who see you as a, uh, vigilante?
不要 这里没有什么义警
Oh, don't...There are no vigilantes here.
但是对于那些想要这样称呼我的人 谢谢你们
But for the people who want to call me that, thank you.
我会尽我所能去保护我的家庭
I'll do whatever I need to do to protect my family.
沃伦市长 沃伦市长
Mayor Warren! Mayor Warren!
沃伦市长
Mayor Warren!
州长 你认为公众对沃伦市长丈夫的支持风潮
Governor, how do you think the groundswell of support
会如何影响这次选举
for Mayor Warren's husband will affect the election?
让我们把关注点放在这次竞选的议题上
Let's focus on the issues in this race,
而不是旁枝末节
not the distractions.
下一个问题
Next question.
不客气
You're welcome.
熊爸爸这件事做得很聪明
The "papa bear" thing was very smart.
现在 我需要你说出那两个字
Now, I'm gonna need the actual two words.
在竞选当中或许会有你的一席之地
There may be a role for you in this campaign.
我们试试看再说
We'll see how it goes.
西语或德语也行
I'd also accept "gracias" or "danke."
打扰一下 我能要一杯苏打水吗
Excuse me. May I get a sparkling water, please?
没问题
You got it.
你一定过得很疲惫
It must be exhausting being you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
看看你拿钱包的方式
Look at how you're holding your purse.
所以
S-So?
你抓得太紧了 指节都白了
You're gripping it so tight, your knuckles are white.
如果你现在把它掉在了脏兮兮的地板上
And what would happen if you dropped it right now
会发生什么呢
on the dirty floor?
我会捡起来然后继续
I would pick it up and move on.
你绝不会再用它了 而且你会扔了它
You'd never use it again, and you'd throw it away.
- 你不了解我 - 真的吗
- You don't know me. - Really?
你以为你了解 但你一点都不
You think you do, but you don't know anything about me.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you are.
给你
Here.
我们收到了邮件
We've got mail.
邮戳都是一两天前的
Postmarks are all a day or two off.
但他怎么能同时出现在这么多地方
But how was he in all these places at once?
他没有
He wasn't.
你从哪里拿到的那个
Where did you get that, honey?
有个人让我到了夏威夷的时候寄了它
Uh, this guy asked me to mail it when we got to Hawaii.
为什么
Why?
他和儿子在玩什么游戏
Some game he's playing with his son.
你太狡猾了 你什么时候买♥♥的
Oh, you're so sneaky. When did you get this?
你去洗手间的时候
While you were in the bathroom.
- 你的众多旅途之一 - 闭嘴
- One of your many trips. - Shut up.
放在小家伙的房♥间里很完美 不是吗
It's perfect for the little one's room, yeah?
他不只是生气
He's not just angry.
他很着迷
He's obsessed.
被吞噬了
Consumed.
被什么 惩罚小孩子吗
With what? Punishing the kid?
让他害怕或者嫉妒或者内疚或者...
Scaring him or making him jealous or sorry or...
我觉得他很孤独
I think he's lonely.
我觉得他很想他
I think he misses him.
我知道怎么找到他
I know how to get him.
我们会结束这一切 然后你可以继续你的生活
We'll be done with it, and you can move on with your lives.
怎么结束
How?
我要用亚当
I need to use Adam...
作诱饵
as bait.
盖斯 亲子测试
Gus, paternity test.
我太太今晚有读书俱乐部
My wife has her book club tonight.
如果我八点还没把孩子哄睡了就麻烦了
It's my ass if I'm not tucking the kids in by 8:00.
- 盖斯 - 怎么了
- Gus! - What?
我拿到测试结果了
I got the results back.
不是他
It's not him.
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表