剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
你在躲我吗
You hiding?
到处都是媒体 我不打算发表评论
There's press all over. I'm not commenting.
你刚才到底想干什么
What the hell was that back there?
他就是真凶 约翰
That was the guy, John.
你失去了理智
You're losing your mind.
请相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
相信你吗
Trust you?
你刚刚让他重温了他一生中最糟糕的时刻
You just made him relive the worst moment of his life,
然后你又说他是个骗子
and then you called him a liar.
他就是那个抓走你儿子的凶手
That was the guy who took your son!
他说他不是
Well... he says it's not,
所以我该相信谁呢
so who am I supposed to believe?
他
Him.
你相信的是他
You believe him.
- 发生了什么吗 - 什么也没发生
- What's going on? - Nothing.
别再靠近我的家人
Don't come near my family again.
安德森先生 你的夹克
Mr. Anderson, your jacket.
一剪子 简单迅速 在关节下方
One snip. Quick and easy, below the joint.
剪得越干净利落 我们去医院缝合的时候
The cleaner it is, the easier it'll be
就会越简单
to sew back on when we get to a hospital.
把视频放下来看着我 简
Put that down and look at me, Jane.
你曾经用平底锅的锅底砸过我的脑袋
You hit me on the head with the business end of a frying pan.
你能做到的
You got this.
来吧 把我弄出去
Come on. Get me out of here.
我做不到
I can't.
我有个丈夫
I have a husband.
是的 他叫乔纳
Yeah, his name's Jonah.
我对他说的最后一句话是"我去买♥♥烟熏燃料"
The last thing I said to him was "I'll pick up the smoker fuel."
- 那是什么 - 那是养蜜蜂用的一种东西
- What's that? - It's a bee thing.
你得对着蜂巢喷烟才能采集蜂蜜
You have to smoke the hive to harvest the honey.
这对于养蜂人来说很重要 但我不希望这是
Very important to a beekeeper, but it's not the last thing
我对我一生挚爱说的最后一句话
I wanted to have said to the love of my life...
那个起床就用假声唱歌♥的男人
the man who wakes up singing in falsetto.
我没骗你
I kid you not.
# 这会是个阳光明媚的日子 #
It's gonna be a bright,bright sunshiny day.
这个我们见面后的第三天就向我求婚的蠢货
The idiot who asked me to marry him three days after we met,
这个坑货每年都会做同样
and the sap who makes the same
难吃的圣诞糖浆饼干
disgusting molasses Christmas cookies every year
因为他奶奶做这种饼干 而我负责把它们吃掉
because his grandmother made them, and I eat them.
简 我吃饼干是为了让他开心
Jane, I eat those cookies because it makes him happy.
我会带着烟熏燃料回家
I'm coming home with that smoker fuel,
所以剪掉我的大拇指
so cut off my damn thumbs.
下手吧 简
Do it, Jane.
下手吧
Just do it.
你好 请问是安吉拉·斯科特吗
Hi, am I speaking to Angela Scott?
我是克莱尔·沃伦市长
Oh, it's... it's Mayor Claire Warren.
是的 真的是这样 我很好
Yes, yes, it really is. I'm fine.
不知道你今天有没有投票呢
Listen, I was wondering if you voted yet today.
投票七点钟截止 所以
The polls are open till 7:00, so...
不 我要十二张肉食爱好者披萨
No, I need 12 meat-lover pizzas,
十三张香肠披萨
13 pepperoni pizzas.
我是亚当 沃伦
I'm Adam Warren.
对 被绑♥架♥的那个
Yes, that one.
请问你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
嗨 我是亚当 沃伦
Hi, there. I'm Adam Warren.
请问你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
嗨 我是亚当 沃伦
Hi. I'm Adam Warren.
请问你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
请问你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
学着点 懒鬼 我们都在工作呢
Pick it up, slacker. We're working here.
你能再去拿点联♥系♥人名单吗
Would you grab more call sheets?
当然 亚当
Sure. Adam.
来帮我一下
Come help me.
你想要弥补你犯的错吗
You want to make up for what you did?
是的
Yes.
那么这就是接下来会发生的事
Then here's what's gonna happen.
你会告诉他们整个州长竞选
You're gonna tell them this whole governor thing
让你难以招架
is too much for you.
你会说你一直在浏览
You're gonna say that you've been reading about
加州一个寄宿学校的相关信息
a boarding school in California
- 这所学校专长是创伤恢复治疗 - 什么
- that specializes in trauma recovery. - What?
你会在第一年回来过圣诞
You'll come back for Christmas the first year,
但接下来不会
but not after that.
然后 当她想要再次竞选
Then, when she runs again,
你会说你需要远离公众的关注
you'll say you need to stay out of the spotlight.
那爸爸和丹尼会怎么样呢
What about Dad and Danny?
他们刚开始会来看你
They'll visit at first.
妈妈不会让你这么做的
Mom won't let you do it.
但我告诉她之后她就会同意了
She will when I tell her.
我会把钱还给你 那一万美元
I'll give you the money back...the $10,000.
钱还在我这
I still have it.
我弟弟的生命就值这一万美元吗
Is that what my brother's life is worth?
起码我的是
Mine was.
你不写了
You stopped typing.
是的
I know.
已经几个小时没动静了
You stopped typing hours ago.
如果我只写了一个标题呢 莎莉
What if I'm just grabbing a headline, Sally?
那不就是重点吗
Isn't that the point?
那边那个家伙
That guy over there...
他会看完我写下的头版新闻
he's gonna take my front-page story
然后用来擦屁♥股♥
and he's gonna wipe his ass with it,
最后冲到马桶里
and then he's gonna flush it down the toilet,
这有什么意义
and what for?
为了看我这么大点的名字印在报纸上
So I can see my name in print this big for about five minutes
就五分钟 然后大家就什么都不记得了
before everyone forgets about it?
别想了
I'm cutting you off.
为什么
Why?
这就是喝十一杯咖啡的后果
This is what a coffee crash looks like after 11 cups.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat something.
我和兄妹俩都上♥床♥了
You know that I had sex with both a brother and sister
就为了这个
for this?
玩3P
BLT?
我真的是一个很糟糕的人
I think I'm a horrible human being...
还是一个荡♥妇♥
and a slut.
白面包还是全麦面包
White or wheat?
你不是那种可以给予友好建议的服务员
You're not one of those folksy advice-giving waitresses,
对吧
are you?
如果你以后会后悔 就不要做了
If you're gonna regret it, don't do it.
否则你一辈子都摆脱不了的
That stuff can stay with you.
这地方是卖♥♥馅饼的吧
This looks like a pie place.
有馅饼吗
You got pie?
这才对
That's my girl.
你要玩吗
Are you gonna play?
不好意思
Sorry.
混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
- 这件外套哪来的 - 干嘛
- Where'd you get that jacket? - Hey.
有人给我四十块让我穿着它
Some guy gave me 40 bucks to wear it.
十年前
他们控告你暴露罪和猥亵罪
They got you on indecent exposure and public lewdness.
我在自己车里
I was in my car.
在都是孩子的公园里自淫
Getting off in a park filled with kids...
这是一级轻微犯罪
it's a class-one petty offense.
得交罚款完成性罪犯治疗程序
It's a fine and completion of the sex-offender treatment program.
我现在交钱
I'll pay it now.
等你登记的时候再交钱
You'll pay when you register.
- 登记 - 以性罪犯的身份
- Register? - As a sex offender.
登记在国家数据库
It's a national database.
每年都得登记
Got to do it yearly.
得多久
For how long?
一辈子
Forever.
我又没伤害谁
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表