剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
中士 有人跟着我们去了天文台
Sergeant, someone followed us to that observatory.
他们知道... 他们是怎么知道我们在那儿的?
They knew... they knew we would be there. How?
你的电♥话♥已经被窃听了好几个月了 医生
Your phone's been bugged for months, Doctor.
卢西恩 你在里面吗?
Lucien, you in there?
别误会 我们也不知道他怎么会来的
Don't be a bloody idiot. We had no idea he was coming.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
卢西恩 你还好吗?
Lucien, are you alright?
是的 我还好
Yes, I'm fine.
- 汉南在哪? - 他刚刚在里面 他不是凶手
- Where's Hannam? - He was here. He's not the killer.
- 那谁是凶手? - 你在这儿做什么?
- Then who the hell is? - What are you doing here?
看到计划落空 即兴发挥了一下
Improvising, seeing the plan fell through.
你们还有计划?
There was a plan?
是的
Yes.
看看有没有人会去警局找我们
To see if someone would approach us at the station.
然后我们决定把汉南引出来
Then we decided we'd try to lure Hannam out.
弗兰克安排将我调往墨尔本
Frank organised to have me transferred to Melbourne.
你看 这样对方就有机会下手了
You see, that would have put me out in the open.
你是打算将自己作为活饵吗? 这就是计划?
Where you were going to use yourself as live bait? Some plan.
现在这些都不重要了
Yes, well, it doesn't matter now.
我们以为这会逼某人露出狐狸尾巴
We thought it would force someone to show their hand,
但什么都没有发生
but it hasn't bloody happened.
不 有
Yes, it has.
沙利文先生
Mr Sullivan.
别叫
Now, don't shout.
别叫 没人能听到的
Don't shout, don't shout. No-one can hear you.
奥尔德顿少校惹出来的麻烦
Major Alderton created an awful mess,
现在由我来收拾
and I'm the one that has to clean it up.
别!
Don't!
我会尽量快一点的
I'll try and make this as quick as I can.
沙利文
Sullivan.
梅琳! 撑住
Mei Lin! Hang on.
没事了 梅琳 没事了
It's alright, Mei Lin. It's alright.
没事的
You're going to be alright.
卢西恩!
Lucien!
我抓住你了
I've got you.
没事的 我抓住你了
It's alright. I've got you.
一切都没事了
I've got you.
德里克·奥尔德顿成为了一个阻碍
Derek Alderton had become a liability.
但他拒绝退休
But he refused to retire.
所以我决定处理掉他 对吧?
So I decided to sort it out, right?
是的 这就是你为什么会杀了他
It's why you murdered him, yes.
德里克·奥尔德顿清楚规则 卢西恩
Derek Alderton knew the rules, Lucien.
我们无条件地服从命令 这就是我们的世界
We follow orders unconditionally. That's our world.
如果你不服从的话 你就不再有利用价值了
And if you don't, you become expendable.
你比谁都清楚这点
You know that better than anyone.
那是你的世界 不是我的
It's your world, not mine.
那么 你是怎么弄清♥真♥♥相♥的?
So, how did you figure it out?
其实非常简单
Quite simple, really.
答案的关键 就在于时间和距离
At the end of the day, it was all just a question of time and space.
想想我们当时所站的位置
Think about where we all were in relation to one another.
横在我们中间的人群 黑暗中
A crowd between us, distance to cover
移♥动♥的距离 只有几秒钟的时间
in darkness, all in the span of just a few seconds.
汉南或者班布里奇博士
There's no way Hannam or Dr Bainbridge
是不可能在那么短的时间内
could have traversed that distance, that space,
跨越那么长的空间距离的
in the time available to them.
房♥间里肯定还有另外一个
There had to be someone else in that room,
我们所不知道的人
someone we didn't know about.
一旦你杀掉了奥尔德顿 剩下的
Once you'd killed Alderton, all that was left to do
就是借助艾瑞丝的帮助栽赃物证了
was to plant the evidence with a little help from Iris.
你还记得士兵之丘旅馆的艾瑞丝吧
You remember Iris, Frank, from the Soldier's Hill Hotel.
我好奇的是 沙利文先生
I wonder, Mr Sullivan...
为她所做的卓越的贡献 你有付她工资吗?
...did you pay her for her stellar contribution?
毕竟 光靠国内的工资很难维持生计
Well, domestic wages are hard to get by on.
似乎你唯一没有考虑过的问题是
It seems the only thing you didn't take into account
有多少人能做你的替死鬼
was just how many people you could blame for this.
我有漏掉什么吗?
Did I miss anything?
没有
No.
我想大概就是这样
I think that just about covers it.
老大?
Boss?
宪兵队来了
The military police are here.
我来给您点 长官
I'll get that, sir.
嘿 沙利文
Hey, Sullivan...
扔掉枪! 扔掉!
Drop the gun! Drop it!
扔掉枪!
Drop it!
一切都结束了 中士
It's over, Sergeant.
罗伯特·汉南中士 第三团 第四师
Sergeant Robert Hannam, 3rd Regiment, 4th Division.
军队编号♥26052
Army No.26052.
为什么德里克那么恨你?
Why did Derek hate you so much?
你们过去关系那么好
You used to be such good friends.
我们一起呆在集中营的
Those years we spent together...
那几年
...in the camp...
那个地方
...that place...
改变了我们
...we all came out very different men,
我的确变了
certainly, I did.
那德里克呢?
And Derek?
他们毁了他
They broke him.
我目睹了一切 那一幕...
I witnessed the whole thing. It was just...
非常可怕
It was just awful.
他放弃了 他
He gave up. He...
他想死
He wanted to die.
你知道我的 我不会让这种事情发生
You know me. I couldn't have that.
所以我救了他 我...
So I saved him. I, um...
我想 他这辈子都不会原谅我救了他
I kept him alive, and I don't think he ever forgave me for that.
我去开门
I'll get it.
而你没有告诉任何人这事?
And you never told anyone?
没有
No.
没有 我心里觉得这事不应该告诉别人
No. I didn't think it was right, somehow.
他来了
He's here.
谢谢你 简
Thank you, Jean.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
离开船还有六小时
Six hours until the ship leaves,
我们有充足的时间到达港口 登船
which is plenty of time to get us down to the port and boarded.
这是你和你家人的护照
Here are passports for you and your family.
一切都安排好了
It's been arranged
他们会在香港的领♥事♥馆♥等你
they'll meet you at the consulate in Hong Kong.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会确保她安全上船
I'll make sure she gets on board safely.
我都不知道要怎么感谢你了 弗兰克
I can't thank you enough, Frank.
梅琳 我...
Mei Lin, I...
我们是时候开始各自的新生活了
It's time for both of us to start our lives again.
一路顺风
You travel safe.
你也是 卢西恩
You too, Lucien.
简
Jean...
我想问你一件事
...there's something I need to ask you.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表