剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
- You say this man was murdered? - Yes.
他自己是个赌徒吗?
Was he a gambler himself?
这是个好问题 布莱克夫人
That's a very good question, Mrs Blake.
可能会很奇怪 但我们有时会讨论医生的工作
Probably sounds odd, but we sometimes discuss the doctor's work.
他说这会有帮助
He says that it helps.
他为什么要收拾房♥子?
Why did he pack up his house then?
他是在说再见 他知道会发生这种事
He was saying goodbye... he knew what was happening.
哦 这其实也不关我的事
Ooh, not that it's any of my business.
- 我不是这意思... - 还是说他很爱干净?
- I didn't mean... - Was he simply very clean?
对于一个男人来说 那也太干净了
No man's that clean.
别太吹毛求疵了
Oh, that's a bit harsh.
事实上 这个新的TAB吓坏了好多赌注经纪人
Apparently this new TAB thing has scared a lot of the bookies.
你从哪听说的?
Where did you hear this?
那个注册员啊 赛马和高尔夫 赛马和高尔夫
That registrar. Horses and golf, horses and golf.
他老是说这些
It was all he talked about.
赛马博♥彩♥管理局 TAB 它 它是
Totalisator Board. Um, TAB. It's... It's a...
政♥府♥运营的博♥彩♥机构
...a government-run betting agency.
- 这是刚刚兴起的 - 政♥府♥?
- It's very, very new. - Government?
他们觉得这是个能提高财政收入的方式
They think it's a useful way to raise revenue.
我从来不相信政♥府♥做的任何事
I wouldn't trust the government to do anything.
医生说 你之前住在中国 布莱克夫人
The doc said you were living in China, Mrs Blake.
是的 战争之后 我就被下放到深圳工作
Yes, I was... put to work in Shenzhen, after the war.
为什么呢?
Why was that?
他们叫我 外国敌对势力
They called me a foreign hostile.
但后来 食物被吃完了
But then the food ran out.
那里在闹大饥荒 查理
Dreadful famine there, Charlie.
一切都崩溃了
Everything fell apart.
我们食不果腹
We were starving.
人们...
People...
...为了生存不择手段
...did things.
最终 我得选择是留在那等死 还是逃跑
Eventually, I had to make a choice to stay and die or to run.
我逃到了湾仔
I made it to Wan Chai
等了一段时间 我设法和领♥事♥馆♥联♥系♥上
and after some time, I managed to get word to the consulate.
听起来真糟糕
That sounds awful.
那里可没什么时间去赌博
There wasn't much time for gambling.
我吃好了 失陪
Excuse me, please.
还有谢谢你 比兹利夫人 饭很好吃
And thank you, Mrs Beazley. That was delicious.
请放在那 我来就好
Oh, please, leave it to me.
谢谢你 卢西恩
Thank you, Lucien.
真是个有趣的夜晚
It was an interesting night.
是啊
Yes.
你也不好受吧
This must be very hard for you.
晚安 爱丽丝
Goodnight, Alice.
艾格妮丝 这是我们在亚历克斯的房♥子里找到的
Now, Agnes, we found this in Alex's house.
警♥察♥同意让我把这给你
The police agreed I should give it to you.
看看他在马鞍上意气风发的样子
Look at him, standing in the saddle.
他知道他会赢的
He knew he'd raced well.
我怪自己
I blame myself.
- 别说傻话 艾格妮丝 - 别哄我 卢西恩
- Oh, don't be so silly, Agnes. - Don't patronise me, Lucien.
我以前会给他六便士
I used to pay him sixpence
让他把我的小费带给水果商
to take my tips down to the local fruiterer.
那个人周末会在店里开赌局
The man ran bets out of his shop on the weekend.
他肯定是从那是开始的
That's where he must have started.
我懂了 所以他经常赌博
I see, so he gambled a lot.
因为这 他离婚了
He lost a marriage because of it.
之后他对赛马失去了兴趣
And then he lost his love of racing.
我做给他的
I made this for him.
在他小时候
When he was little.
我倒觉得 从此他重拾了对赛马的兴趣
I rather suspect he found his love for racing again.
- 我警告过你 卢西恩- 不 不 不
- I warned you, Lucien. - No, no, no...
不然 他为什么把这些留给你呢?
Why else would he leave this for you?
还有 你知道吗 艾达·麦克雷说
And do you know, Ada McCrae said
他一天不上马都会心神不宁
he couldn't stand being out of the saddle.
他回来比赛了 尽管他知道那会害死自己
He came back to racing, even though he knew it could kill him.
帮点忙 帮我把这个搬去车里 好吗?
Be a dear and... carry this to the car for me, will you?
就是出于兴趣 麦克雷夫人
Just out of interest, Mrs McCrae, how...
蓝色星期一有多高?
...how tall was Blue Monday?
15.2掌
15.2 hands.
好 到马肩隆大约五点二英尺
Right. About 5.2 at the withers.
是的
Yes.
我在回忆我的马
I've been brushing up on my horses.
总警司 他...
The, um... The Chief Superintendent, he's, um...
...我该怎么说? 他似乎很敬佩你
...how shall I say? Somewhat of a fan of yours.
他很友好
He's been lovely.
昨晚还给我打了电♥话♥问我感觉怎样
Called me last night to make sure I was alright.
是吗?
Really?
是啊
Well, yeah.
那你觉得特里和肖恩也牵涉其中吗?
So, do you think Terry and Shane are involved?
是警司说了什么吗?
Did the Superintendent say something?
没有 但特里在接受审问 肖恩想逃跑
No, but Terry's been questioned and Shane tried to run away.
好吧 你驯马很有一套嘛
Yes. You're very good with the horses.
要让它们知道是你掌权
As long as they know you're in charge.
不能让它们随心所欲
You can't let them have their own way.
不然会发生什么?
And what would happen then?
它们会自我毁灭 同时也将你一起拉下地狱
They'd destroy themselves, and take you down with them.
失陪了 医生 但这个姑娘要逼疯我了
Oh. Excuse me, Doctor, but this girl is driving me mad.
为什么没人喜欢见到我?
Why is no-one ever happy to see me?
我来到快报后的首个头条 赛马!
My first front page for the Courier, a horse race!
- 这张照片不错 - 你去跟我老板说啊
- That's a very good photograph. - Tell that to my boss.
也许除了法♥院♥报告及占星术外
Perhaps he'll do more than let me write
他还能让我写点别的
court reports and horoscopes.
所以这期间你一直待在赛马场?
So in the meantime you'll just loiter around racetracks?
也去别的地方
Amongst other places.
比赛结束后
Did you happen to take any other photographs
你也拍了照片吗?
after the race, perhaps?
我才不会上你的当
I'm not falling for it.
你那种怀柔手法我算是看透了
That very charming thing that you do.
问很多问题 假装听得真切
Ask lots of questions, listen carefully,
会意地点头
nod understandingly.
人们便会告诉你一切 而你什么也不说
People talk to you but you tell them nothing.
这一套对我没用
Doesn't work with me.
你为何在这儿?
Why are you here?
一个男人从马背上掉下来摔死了
A man fell from a horse and died.
五年前凯弗·道森也在这儿因此而死
Which last happened here five years ago when Kev Dawson died,
你还是没告诉我你为何在这儿
that doesn't explain why you're here.
在巴拉瑞特杯比赛的次日清晨 亚历克斯·马丁就被谋杀了
Alex Martin was murdered the morning after the Ballarat Cup.
你呢?
You?
维多利亚的其他赛马场都因为TAB的到来
Every other racetrack in Victoria is busily kicking up a stink
而忙得不可开交
about the TAB coming in.
但这里没有
But not here.
显然大家畏于某人的权威 没人敢说话
Someone has a very tight grip on things and no-one's talking.
谁?
Who?
噢... 亚历克斯欠特伦斯·努南的钱
Oh... Alex owed money to an SP bookie chap by the name of Terrence Noonan.
努南找了个打手教训了亚历克斯一顿
Mr Noonan's hired thug had a go at Alex.
大个子 荷兰人
Big bloke. Dutch.
我见到他在比赛后骚扰马丁了
I saw him hassling Martin after the race.
然后那位骑手也找上了他...
And then the rider that came in second...
肖恩·海伍德想要躲避警♥察♥ 跑到赛道上
Shane Heywood tried to evade police, ran out onto the track,
不幸被马踩中 不治而亡
was trampled and sadly... died in hospital from his injuries.
我缺少关于坦南特先生的消息
I don't have anything on Mr Tennant...
赛道管♥理♥员♥
The track manager.
由于在坎伯顿赛事中的
Served out a year's suspension
换马欺诈行为
handed out by the Victorian Racing Club
被维多利亚赛马俱乐部宣判停职一年
for being involved in a substitution scam in Camperdown.
该死的
Bloody hell.
现在看来每人都有嫌疑了
It seems every one of them could be involved in one way or another,
你觉得呢?
wouldn't you think?
我们下次继续这么交易信息吧
We should exchange information again some time.
亚历克斯欠了努南的钱 所以他赌对手赢
Alex was in debt to Mr Noonan. So he bets against himself.
只要他假输 努南承诺欠债一笔勾销
Noonan agrees to cancel the debt.
这不是特里·努南的行事风格
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表