剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
我没有理由伤害查普曼夫人
I got no reason to hurt Mrs Chapman.
是的 是的
No. No.
但是劳瑞呢?
But what about Laurie?
嗯?
Hmm?
在他成名前
You played football with him
你和他一起踢过足球
before he hit the big-time.
你和他并肩工作
You worked with him, side by side,
但只有他升了职
but he was the one who got promoted.
我是说
I mean, for heaven's sake,
你和他做了一辈子的朋友 但...
you've known him all your life and yet...
...他都没向茱蒂丝提起过你
...he never introduced you to Judith.
而这次的彩票?
And the lottery? Well...
...你终于忍♥无可忍♥了
...that was the last straw.
克里夫?
Cliff?
我不知道他在说什么
I dunno what he's talking about.
你把他当朋友
You thought he was your mate.
但他...
He just...
...却抛弃了你
...left you behind.
茱蒂丝在哪儿?
Judith. Where is she?
她...
S...
劳瑞捞到了一笔飞来横财 这...
Fell out of the sky for bloody Laurie. That's...
为什么他总能拥有一切?
Why did he have it all?
运气是自己创造的
We make our own luck in life.
你听我说 她在哪儿?
You listen to me. Where is she?
别动! 别动!
Come on! Come on!
克里夫 就谋杀布鲁伊·沃森一案
Cliff, we already have you
我们都可以逮捕你了
for the murder of Bluey Watson.
我是正当防卫! 他攻击了我!
Self defence! He attacked me!
这么说你就是承认绑♥架♥了
And now you've as good as admitted the kidnapping,
你这个蠢蛋
you stupid bugger.
我才不蠢!
I'm not stupid!
不 不
No. No, you're not.
你不蠢
You're not stupid.
作案现场很干净 你没留下任何蛛丝马迹
You made a clean getaway, left no clues.
这是个很聪明的计划
It was a very, very clever plan.
你所要做的
All you had to do
就是告诉我们将钱放哪儿
was tell us where to leave the money
然后我们就会心甘情愿地为茱蒂丝兑现那笔巨款
and we'd have exchanged it for Judith gladly
只要我们知道她还活着
as long as she was alive.
这就是为什么你不愿意告诉我们她在哪儿吗?
Is that why you won't tell us where she is?
不是 不是
No. No!
因为你已经杀了她 是吗?
'Cause you bloody killed her. Isn't that right?
我没有杀任何人
I didn't murder anyone!
她病了 我想帮她 我真的尽力了!
She got sick. I tried to help her! I did!
她很痛苦
Look, she got pains.
我给了她点药粉
I gave her a powder.
然后她开始呕吐 抽搐 然后...
Then she started vomiting and shaking and...
然后她就再也不动了
Then she just faded away.
我不是有意的 我不是有意的!
I never meant for that, I never meant for that!
等等 你刚刚描述的
Hang on, what you're describing
是"肾上腺皮质危象"
is a thing we call an 'Addisonian crisis',
病人会进入昏迷状态
where a patient slips into a type of coma.
她可能还活着
She might still be alive.
我没有杀她?
I didn't kill her?
她很痛苦 然后开始抽搐
She was in pain, convulsing
然后什么也没有了 是吗?
and then nothing, yes?
她不动了
She wasn't moving.
克里夫 你真的确定她死了吗?
Cliff, are you even certain she's dead?
你可能还有机会救她
You might still be able to save her.
你想救她吗?
Now, don't you want that?
现在不救 她就真的死了
Don't let her die now.
医生! 这里!
Doc! Here!
- 弗兰克 还有脉搏 - 快叫救护车!
- Frank, we've got a pulse. - Call for an ambulance now!
你是对的 卢西恩
You were right, Lucien.
其实 是因为我在这方面有优势
The truth is, I had an unfair advantage.
是吗? 什么优势?
Yes? And what was that?
我明白失去家人的滋味
I know what it's like to lose a family.
- 谢谢你 医生 - 不用谢 伊丽莎白
- Thank you, Doctor. - You are very welcome, Elizabeth.
你也能代我向布莱克太太说声谢谢吗?
Would you say thank you to Mrs Blake too?
呃 关于简...
Ah, well, the thing with Jean...
我一定会的
Of course I will.
一些细节及独家评论
A few details and a comment.
- 怎么 就这些? - 是的
- What, this is it? - Yes.
凶手 所有的细节
The perpetrator, all the details,
独家新闻
an exclusive statement.
照片呢? 家人团聚的照片呢?
But where's the photo? The happy family reunited?
卡莱尔不让我进病房♥ 但...
Carlyle didn't let me in the room but this...
我们卖♥♥的是感情
I'm selling the sizzle,
而不是冷冰冰的事实 萝丝
not just the steak here, Rose.
如果这份工作你做不来的话...
If you're not up to the job...
我可以的 相信我
I am. Trust me. I am.
把它打出来吧
Type these up, please.
你 跟我来
You, come with me.
能够再次见到小女孩的笑脸 我真是太开心了
It was lovely to see that little girl smiling again.
茱蒂丝·查普曼怎么样了?
And Judith Chapman?
恢复得挺不错 感谢老天
Doing well, thankfully.
我觉得她应该可以完全恢复
I'd say she can expect to make a full recovery.
还好你及时救了她
Oh, thank goodness you got to her in time.
我们都很幸运
Well, we were lucky.
正是因为你 那个小女孩今晚才能
And that little girl still has her family tonight
和家人团聚
because of you.
简 我想 那个...
Jean, would you mind, um...
你能不能在这儿等...
Would you mind, um, just waiting here,
等一会儿?
just... just for a moment?
当然
Alright.
好
Right.
简 你能站起来吗?
Jean, would you mind standing for me, please?
那个 要不
Actually, do you know what?
我们还是坐下来吧
Let's... Let's have a seat.
- 简 这是我母亲的戒指 - 卢西恩!
- Jean, this was my mother's ring. - Lucien!
我希望...
And I would very much...
噢 应该是查理
Oh! That's probably Charlie.
先坐着 我马上回来
Hold that. I'll be right back.
来得正好 查理
Perfect timing, Charlie.
卢西恩? 是谁?
Lucien? Who is it?
我的妻子
My wife.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表