剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
她是个恶毒而刻薄的老处♥女♥
She's a vicious, bitter old spinster.
她嫉妒我
She's jealous of me.
她嫉妒任何抢了她风头的人
She's jealous of anyone who draws attention from her.
你之前为什么不告诉我们这事?
Why didn't you tell us about the relationship before?
因为这是地下情 雷哲不希望公开
Because it was private. That's how Reg wanted it.
比起我 雷哲更关心他的公众形象
Reg cared more about his public image than he did about me.
为此你很生气吗?
Did that make you angry?
我很失望
It made me disappointed.
昨晚你为什么不去参加聚会?
Why weren't you at the party last night?
我已经告诉你们的头儿了 我病了
I've already told your boss. I was ill!
那之后你见过福斯特先生吗?
And did you see Mr Foster after that?
没有
No.
你们相处得还好吗?
Did you part on good terms?
还好 我...
Yes. I...
你在撒谎 你在隐瞒些什么?
You're lying. What are you hiding?
没什么
Nothing!
你看起来很激动 诺尔玛 先坐一下吧
You're looking flushed, Norma. Why don't you sit down for a minute?
深呼吸几下
Take a couple of good breaths, eh?
你感觉不舒服有多久了?
How long have you been feeling unwell?
我是受惊了 我没事
It's the shock. I'll be fine.
真的吗?
Really?
你并不是受惊了 对吧?
It's not the shock, though, is it?
恶心 易激动 滑脉
Nausea, flushes, slippery pulse?
古中医诊断怀孕的技术
Old Chinese-medicine technique for diagnosing pregnancy.
你怀孕多久了 诺尔玛?
How far gone are you, Norma?
几个月
A few months.
是雷哲·福斯特的孩子 对吧?
Reg Foster's the father, isn't he?
我在聚会前告诉他了
I told him just before the party.
他有什么反应?
And how did he react?
他没有说话 然后他告诉了瓦莱丽
He just went quiet, and then he told Valerie.
她说我想用这个来逼迫他和我结婚
She accused me of trying to trap him into marriage,
还说他绝不会娶我这样的人
said he'd never marry the likes of me.
我想要和他谈谈 但她不让我见他
I tried to talk to him, but she wouldn't let me near him.
她把我送回了家
She just sent me home.
哪也别去
Don't go anywhere.
我们可能还需要再找你谈话
We might need to speak to you again.
被蔑视的女人的怒火 老一套了 是吧?
A woman scorned. Bit of a cliche, isn't it?
诺尔玛·埃莫森有野心 爱投机取巧
Norma Emerson is ambitious and opportunistic.
她有作案动机
I wouldn't rule her out just yet.
我从雷哲的家庭医生那要来了他的病历
And I've requested Reg's medical records from his GP.
我们再去找诺尔玛之前 我还有些东西要查
There's something I want to check before we speak with Norma again.
我们在莱昂内尔·杨的家中没发现任何
We didn't find anything incriminating
有嫌疑的东西 不过我给你带回了这个
at Lionel Young's place, but I managed to get you this.
太好了 我马上拿去检测
Excellent. I'll get that tested first thing.
内德
Ah, Ned.
医生 这有两个
Here we go, Doc. Got these two.
内德 干得好 我在收费柜台上也留了几个
Oh, Ned. Well done. I've left a few more at the charge counter as well.
你能帮我把它们都送到停尸房♥吗?
Have them all sent to the morgue for me, would you?
这也有一个 福斯特房♥子前面取的
Ah, and there's this, from the front of the Foster house.
希望你在装之前没把里面的酒给浪费了
I hope you didn't waste a good drop.
这倒提醒我了 今天是我初次上任
Which reminds me, having a bit of a lock-in with the boys
大家准备去一起小酌几杯
first day on the job and all that.
- 你也来么? - 好
- You'll be joining us? - Yes.
我...
Yes, I, um...
我先给家里打个电♥话♥
I'll just phone home first.
对 得跟"领导"说一声
Right. Check with the boss.
告诉查理·戴维斯让他来见见我
Oh, and, um, tell Charlie Davis to show his face.
内德告诉我他和你住在一起
Ned tells me that he lives with you.
我知道他请了病假 但我想见见他
I know he's on sick leave, but I would like to meet him.
好的
Right you are.
希望大家合作愉快
To teamwork,
也希望早日解决雷哲·福斯特的案子
and to solving this Reg Foster business quickly.
- 干杯 - 说得真好
- Cheers. - Hear, hear.
那么 戴维斯呢?
So, Davis?
他正在墨尔本 看望他妈妈
Ah, yes. He's in Melbourne, visiting his mother.
他在休病假的时候还得被困在房♥子里
I think being stuck in a house on sick leave
可能让他有点抓狂了
has been driving him slightly mad.
没事 下次总会有机会
That's alright. There's always next time.
你妻子没有设门禁么?
So the wife was OK with you staying out past your bedtime, then?
简不是我妻子
Jean's not my wife.
她是... 我们还是这样说吧...
She's... Well, let's just say she...
...她是我的得力助手
...she's a great support to me.
我怀念这感觉
I miss that.
米兰达和我在一起快二十年了
Miranda and I were together nearly 20 years.
少年时相遇
Met as teenagers.
她死后我萎靡不振了很长时间
Took me a long time to get my act together.
我的遗憾之一就是没有早点娶她
My one regret was not marrying her sooner.
好吧
Right.
失陪一下 弗兰克
Excuse me, Frank.
诺尔?
Noel?
能和你一起喝一杯吗?
Mind if I join you?
你心里肯定很难受吧?
Tough day, eh?
有谁能陪着你 安慰你吗?
Do you have anyone who can help you through this?
雷哲和我相互扶持着渡过了一切难关
Reg and I supported each other through everything.
我出生时他五岁
He was five when I was born.
我最早的记忆就是雷哲 他一直在我身边
My... My earliest memory is Reg, always there,
照顾我 保护我
looking after me, protecting me.
你的姐姐瓦莱丽呢?
What about your sister Valerie?
瓦莱丽
Mm, Valerie.
你和她亲近吗?
Are you close to her?
瓦莱丽一直很独♥立♥
Valerie's always been independent.
我觉得 她嫉妒我和哥哥深厚的感情
She resented us, I suppose, how close we were.
雷哲和我会在温德利的草坪上
Reg and I would spend entire summers together
玩一整个暑假
in the parklands, out past Wendouree,
建堡垒 扮演士兵和矿工
building forts, playing soldiers and miners,
淘金
panning for gold.
当然我们什么也没淘到
We never found any.
那就是淘金公园的灵感源头吗?
Is that where the inspiration came from for Goldrush Park?
我们只是想留住那些流金岁月 那些神奇之事
We just wanted to capture those golden days, that magic,
未被污染的草坪 冒险 历史 教育
unspoiled parkland, adventure, history, education.
这本将会成为万古流芳的文化遗产
It would have made a wonderful legacy.
这不是一件很好的事吗
No reason why it still can't happen.
不 它现在被毁了
No. It's tainted now.
我得走了 我还要筹备葬礼
I must get going soon. I have to make arrangements for the funeral.
我很抱歉 诺尔
I am sorry, Noel.
你知道现在什么时候了吗?
Have you got the time?
知道
Yes.
到了我请你喝最后一轮的时间了
I think it's time for one last round.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
我确定 是的
I think so. Yes.
真是太突然了 玛蒂
It's all very sudden, Mattie.
你知道我喜欢住在这 简
Well, you know that I love living here, Jean,
但这可是一份绝佳的工作机会
but it's a job offer and it's an amazing opportunity
我一定得接受它
and I have to take it.
但要接受它的话...
And to do that...
你就得离开巴拉瑞特
You have to leave Ballarat.
这个消息真是太棒了 玛蒂 你高兴吗?
Oh, it's wonderful news, Mattie. Are you happy?
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
我为你和卢西恩感到很开心
And I want you to know that I'm really happy for you and Lucien.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
为什么? 你们值得拥有彼此
Why? You deserve this. You both do.
你告诉卢西恩这个消息时他怎么说?
What did Lucien say when you told him the big news?
你还没告诉他
You haven't told him.
我不知道
I don't know.
- 我不想让他失望 - 他会没事的 玛蒂 相信我
- I don't want to disappoint him. - He'll be fine, Mattie. Trust me.
培根和鸡蛋?
Ah! Bacon and eggs?
我觉得经过昨晚的劳累后 你需要一顿丰盛的早餐
I expect you need a hearty breakfast after last night.
我回家也没有太晚 对吧?
I wasn't home that late, was I?
某人被手推车绊倒时已经过了午夜了
It was after midnight when someone fell over the wheelbarrow
还把我给吵醒了
and woke me up.
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表