剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表
因为亚历克斯昨天赢了比赛
Alex won the race yesterday.
这样啊 肖恩是第二
That's right. Shane came in second.
他讨厌输
He hates losing.
他们昨天赛后打架了吗?
Did they fight yesterday after the race?
你为什么问这些问题?
Why are you asking all these question?
因为有人在赛马道上扯了根缆绳
Because someone strung a cable across the track.
让亚历克斯从马上摔了下来 他也因此而死
It caused Alex to fall... that's what killed him.
这就是为什么蓝色星期一会死吗?
And that's why Blue Monday died?
听好 马场上有两个骑手 其中一个摔了下来
Look, there were two riders on the track, one of them fell.
我怎么知道发生了什么事?!
How would I know what happened?!
我离他们那么远!
It was on the far turn!
布雷德利 礼貌点
I think you've forgotten your manners, Bradley.
现在问你一个简单的问题
Now, it's a simple question.
他在马场上有敌人吗?
Did he have any enemies on the track?
也许你应该和肖恩·海伍德谈谈
Perhaps you should talk to Shane Heywood.
海伍德先生 你好
Mr Heywood, how are you?
昨天赛后你打了亚历克斯·马丁
When you punched Alex Martin after the race yesterday
把他的肝脏打破了
you ruptured his liver.
你是想杀他吗?
Were you trying to kill him?
你是打算杀了他吗?
Is that what you were trying to do?
等不及了 对吧?
Couldn't bloody wait, could you?
没事 没事 他还活着
It's alright, it's alright. He's alive.
显然 在比赛前 他在马场上
Apparently, he was pursuing Alex Martin around the track
追过亚历克斯·马丁
prior to the race.
需要我从麦克雷夫人那里录口供吗?
Want me to take a statement from Mrs McCrae?
我会去做的 比尔
Nah, I'll go and do that, Bill.
你去和那个小马仔谈谈
Why don't you go and talk to that young stablehand?
马丁和海伍德相处得怎么样?
So, how'd they get on, Martin and Heywood?
是激烈的竞争对手
Fierce rivals.
但赛场外很友好
But friendly, off the track.
这跟我们听到的不一样
That's not what we heard.
你们和谁聊过?
Well, who have you been talking to?
萝宾吗?
Was it Robyn?
她是个非常不善于交际的女孩
You know she's not the most sociable girl.
比起人她更关心马
She cares more for horses than she does for people.
是吗?
Really?
亚历克斯和肖恩都是心地善良的人
Alex is too hard with the whip and Shane is too heavy with his boots.
那坦南特先生为什么还要雇她?
Then why does Mr Tennant keep employing her?
呃... 她爸爸曾经是一名天才骑手
Well... her dad was a gifted jockey.
他和亚历克斯一样 都是在同一赛道跌落而死的
He died in a fall on the same stretch that took Alex.
你们不知道吗?
You didn't know that?
事故发生后 你有看到可疑的事情吗?
You saw nothing suspicious after the accident?
你看见这个擦伤了吗?!
Do you see this graze?!
并没有 道森女士
Not really, Miss Dawson.
你有没有在马场旁看到什么车?
Did you see any vehicles beside the track?
你能感受到 球节发炎了
You can feel it... the fetlock's inflamed.
你能回答我的问题吗?
Would you mind just answering the question?
别这么做!
Don't do that!
你在追肖恩的时候这匹马受伤了
This horse was injured while you were chasing Shane
你却问我车的事?!
and you're asking me about a car?!
你最好不要那么做 道森女士
I really wouldn't do that if I were you, Miss Dawson.
拿着
Take this.
没有 我什么都没看见
No, I didn't see anything.
微笑!
Smile!
农场真的很适合你呢 警官
The whole farmhand thing suits you, Sergeant.
我知道你们认为亚历克斯·马丁的死因
I understand that the enquiry into Alex Martin's death
很可疑 有什么想说的吗?
is being treated as suspicious... care to comment?
今天不是时候 安德森女士
Not today, Miss Anderson.
你跟道森女士相处得如何?
How'd you get on with Miss Dawson?
那个姑娘就是个疯子
The girl's mad.
那个记者又来了
And that journo's hanging round again.
她的努力还是很令人敬佩的
Oh, you gotta give her full marks for effort.
你搜马厩了吗?
Did you search the stables?
翻了个底朝天 什么都没找到
Top to bottom... didn't find a thing.
好吧 你先回警局
Alright, well, you head back to the station.
医生和我还要去拜访个人
The doctor and I have a personal call to make.
你要来吗?
Are you coming?
小矮子?
Shorty?
给坎宁安
Cunningham.
- 幸运的卡莱尔 - 特里
- Lucky Carlyle. - Terry.
卢西恩·布莱克 这是特里·努南
Ah, Lucien Blake. Terry Noonan.
- 努南先生 - 现在总算正式见面了
- Mr Noonan. - Gets an introduction this time.
确实
Indeed.
很荣幸见到你们
This is a pleasure.
我们是来谈亚历山大·马丁的
Well, we're here to talk about Alexander Martin.
在昨天的比赛里拿了冠军
Had a favourite in yesterday's Cup.
很棒的一匹小马 我相信你也赢了点钱吧...?
A great little horse. You won some money, I believe...?
布雷德利·坦南特给你打过电♥话♥吗?
Has Bradley Tennant been on the phone to you?
你知道我们为什么来这里
Well, then, you know why we're here.
有什么能告诉我们的吗?
What can you tell us?
下午好 荷兰佬
Afternoon, Dutchy.
没关系的 在座的都是朋友 是吗 弗兰克?
It's alright. We're all friends here, aren't we, Frank?
有消息说亚历克斯可能有一些仇人
Word is that Alex may have had some enemies.
好吧 肖恩·海伍德
Alright. Shane Heywood.
也没有敌意 海伍德只是好胜
No really bad blood, but Heywood likes to win.
足以伤害他么?
Enough to harm him?
还有谁? 布雷德利·坦南特?
Who else? Bradley Tennant?
布雷德利是个自大鬼
Bradley likes the sound of his own voice.
你... 嘴严吗 卢西恩?
Do you... talk, Lucien?
有人说我是个话唠
Too much, I'm told.
我有一点点方了
Certainly getting on my nerves.
萝宾·道森
Robyn Dawson.
我认得她父亲 她血气上头可能会做些事
I knew her dad. She might do something in the heat of the moment.
有帮助吗?
This helping?
今天早上亚历克斯·马丁落马的时候你在哪?
Where were you this morning when Alex Martin fell?
在马场 我什么都没看到
At the track. And no, I didn't see anything.
有意思
Interesting.
你还知道其他可能有用的信息吗?
Anything else you might know that could help?
我知道的都告诉你了 弗兰克
That's as much as I can tell you, Frank.
布莱克 你介意先出去一下吗?
Blake, would you mind stepping outside for the moment?
没关系
It's alright.
又不会咬我
Not gonna bite me.
是吗? 弗兰克?
Are you? Frank?
好吧 愉快见到你 努南先生
Very good. Pleasure, Mr Noonan.
卢西恩
Yeah. Lucien.
超级射手 哈!
Top shot. Ha!
你好 一杯啤酒 可以吗?
How are you? Um, just a beer, if I may?
十分感谢
Thanks ever so much.
很棒
Ah, wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯啤酒吗?
Een bier?
多谢 我很乐意来一杯
Thanks. I'd kill for one.
今天早晨我在马场看到你了
I saw you at the track this morning.
亚历克斯·马丁落马的时候你在那里吗?
Were you there when Alex Martin fell?
不确定 努南先生从不让我闲着
Not sure. Mr Noonan likes to keep me busy.
好吧
I see.
你为他工作多久了?
How long have you worked for him?
- 有阵子了 - 具体做什么呢?
- A while. - Doing what, exactly?
这 还有那
This. And that.
我看到你擦破了皮 你弄伤自己了?
I see you've got some bark missing... you hurt yourself?
无关紧要 受伤也是工作的一部分
Nothing serious. Part of the job.
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没想到骑手竟然也会
I don't imagine jockeys would put up much of a fight,
以大欺小
given the size difference.
亚历克斯欠老板一些钱 我提醒了他
Alex owed the boss some money. I give him a reminder.
什么时候?
When?
比赛后
After the race.
他是个强硬的小混♥蛋♥
He was a tough little bastard.
好吧
剧集 | 布莱克医生之谜(2013) | 导航列表